President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

3 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Because voting for hillary was so much better man. A person who legitimately wants war with russia and to continue to pump weapons into the middle east to "moderate" militants who appear to simply just turn around and join terrorist states that attack us and everyone else. Trump is actually willing to talk to putin, and that's what we need. We're nearly at cuban missle crisis levels of tension between the US and Russia at the moment, and hillary is cutting every tie with russia trying to ignore it, and even provoke them right now.

We fucking attacked a russia allied base my dude. We fucking bombed AN ALLIED RUSSIAN AIR BASE. And what does clinton do? "Oh, sorry 'bout that putin" then completely ignored as russia is seething mad. Clinton wants war with russia, and now that she's out we can all breathe a little bit easier.

Trump literally said 'I would bomb the shit out of them'.

He also said 'I love nukes, i think everyone should have them'

He is literally going to start a fucking nuclear war.

Hillary never said anything about war with Russia, its just all in your dumb, trump supporting, undersized brains (if you can even call the brains)

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

3 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

Trump literally said 'I would bomb the shit out of them'.

He also said 'I love nukes, i think everyone should have them'

Hillary never said anything about war with Russia, its just all in your dumb, trump supporting, undersized brains (if you can even call the brains)

The emails spoke loud and clear. Yes you can, much like patrick, attempt to say they're all made up Russian propaganda by KGB Agent Assagne and that the FBI said "She dindu nuffin!"

Only in the eyes of the public, it was enough to create reasonable doubt and because of that and her unwillingness to capitulate to Bernie, here we fucking are

*goes back to wall construction planning*

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

The emails spoke loud and clear. Yes you can, much like patrick, attempt to say they're all made up Russian propaganda by KGB Agent Assagne and that the FBI said "She dindu nuffin!"

Only in the eyes of the public, it was enough to create reasonable doubt and because of that and her unwillingness to capitulate to Bernie, here we fucking are

*goes back to wall construction planning*

Well obviously you are as dumb as your post makes you sound.

And i honestly doubt you wen ton Wikileaks and even read a single one of the emails

Roses are red

My name is Roy

2 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

Well obviously you are as dumb as your post makes you sound.

Ok. That's still not a response. But that's perfectly ok you don't have to actually respond. It's moot anyway, you've lost.

EDIT: shit I almost forgot you dropped something:

Spoiler

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Misanthrope said:

Ok. That's still not a response. But that's perfectly ok you don't have to actually respond. It's moot anyway, you've lost.

I havnt actually lost, as i cant vote, as im not a citizen, and im moving back to England after Christmas anyway.

#brexitisbetterthantrump

Roses are red

My name is Roy

@Trik'Stari Best part of this election - the EPA will now be run by someone who knows climate change is a hoax on top of a fully Red government.  Hehe.  Hehe.  Hehe.

6 hours ago, terrytek said:

all these fucking white people voting for a homophobic, racist, abortion hating, women hating billionaire bigot. america seriously fucked up. i have no will to live in this country anymore.

Then don't.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

it was a RED victory comrades! 

Better RED than DEAD! 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

28 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

How you go from him saying that nukes are a good deterrent (which they are, problem is that they are also real fucking expensive), to himw anting to start the nuclear holochaust is beyond me. Your mental gymnastics are quite something.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

12 minutes ago, Urishima said:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

How you go from him saying that nukes are a good deterrent (which they are, problem is that they are also real fucking expensive), to himw anting to start the nuclear holochaust is beyond me. Your mental gymnastics are quite something.

Dont take him serious. He dont know what he´s talking about.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

as an eastern european, where do you get the ideas that russia will attack us?

most of the slavic countries have very good relationships with eachother, excluding croatia, but most of us get along pretty well, especially with russia

russia recently had some military practices with serbia and belarus (i think, sure it was serbia) in serbia and i can't think there would be any hostility among us

really ppl, i don't get it where you get this info, is western media really that bad?

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

To the OP i was actually surprised to see that he had won when i checked my phone this morning.

It's pretty common for republicans to have an early lead in a presidential race given the states they are strong in and then democrats pull ahead when as the west coast votes kick in.  

On 11/9/2016 at 2:46 AM, The Belgian Waffle said:

Pay for what? x) 
 I don't want to learn Russian (even tho Russian girls are mhhh)

If those girls are anything like the ones who come here during the summer; they will leave you once they have citizenship.  

On 11/9/2016 at 5:06 AM, asim1999 said:

'Also will he disassemble NATO? 

He cannot disassemble NATO, but he can withdraw U.S participation.  Such a thing could cause other nations to quit too.

On 11/9/2016 at 5:44 AM, Brian McKee said:

lol you're really dense if you don't think illegals are essential to how you live life. I hope you enjoy paying several times more for farm grown foods.

Remember they're willing to do shit jobs that most other Americans won't.

It's true the non-legal immigrants have boosted the GDP, but at a human cost.  The southern boarder is the primary means of narcotics entering the country.  People die on a regular basis from starvation and dehydration trying to cross into the country, and that doesn't even count the sex trafficking. 

Also it isn't that Americans "won't" do the jobs; its that they can't do them for the wages of those jobs.  non-legal immigrant workers typically work for less than the minimum wage; which Americans cant legally do. 

Besides we should be investing in more automation for our farms anyway.  Being reliant on a large pseudo slave labor force is just absurd. 

20 hours ago, Murdoch said:

The EU will definitely rapidly become a Military organisation (they already want it to be). Regardless, as it stands Nato is the protection from Russian aggression, there's been a lot of posturing on the Eastern Europe / Russia border lately with Nato and Russian forces performing military "training exercises", otherwise known as flexing muscles.

Either way, the UK will stand fast with Europe. Leaving the EU will have minimal impact on that.

This is pretty much my reason for wanting the US to pull troops out of Europe. A lot of Europeans have developed lax views on their own national security and i feel they really need a wake up call.  

19 hours ago, UberGamerKing said:

Trump for Assasination, 2016

Do you want to end up on a watch list?

Because that's how you end up on a watch list.

17 hours ago, Mooshi said:

I do feel we are ready for a female president. When we have such a candidate without the sketchy as heck past, she has my support without hesitation. 

I was really hoping someone like Tammy Duckworth would of actually run for the Democrats.

I don't agree with a lot of her politics, but i could at least stomach seeing her on the ticket. 

1 hour ago, Atmos said:

Right so, I'll give you the same treatment. Quote one bigoted thing he's said in the last 15 years my dude.

Go for it. You want to call him a bigot, then the burden of proof lies on you. 

While numerous fact checking in papers and tv news has pointed out lie after lie and all sorts of bs trump has spouted so use your brain and this magic thing called Google.  

Burden of proof on me is code for passing the buck.

Since you're being lazy I'll help you:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/his-words-donald-trump-muslim-ban-deportations-n599901

Read the part about Muslim bans and that he made comments including "The 2015 policy proposed a blanket ban on Muslims based on what Trump called "hatred" of the West innate in Islam."  Also look at the links for policy proposal and blanket ban.

He's saying hatred and violence are at the heart of that religion.  That is the definition of bigotry.  

Oh oh and it mentions that he attempted to defend his crap by citing historical precedent.  This precedent in case you're too lazy to follow this link includes policies that led to the Japanese internment in the US during WW2.  A policy that has long since bean denounced by history and considered to be a horrible mistake and embarrassing stain on the history of this country.  

Still think trump is so great?    He's managed to offend millions of people who practice a major religion.  But yeah he's so awesome, not at all bigoted, or evil.  He's scum who should be banned from this country not Muslims.  

4 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

While numerous fact checking in papers and tv news has pointed out lie after lie and all sorts of bs trump has spouted so use your brain and this magic thing called Google.  

Burden of proof on me is code for passing the buck.

Since you're being lazy I'll help you:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/his-words-donald-trump-muslim-ban-deportations-n599901

Read the part about Muslim bans and that he made comments including "The 2015 policy proposed a blanket ban on Muslims based on what Trump called "hatred" of the West innate in Islam."  Also look at the links for policy proposal and blanket ban.

He's saying hatred and violence are at the heart of that religion.  That is the definition of bigotry.  

Oh oh and it mentions that he attempted to defend his crap by citing historical precedent.  This precedent in case you're too lazy to follow this link includes policies that led to the Japanese internment in the US during WW2.  A policy that has long since bean denounced by history and considered to be a horrible mistake and embarrassing stain on the history of this country.  

Still think trump is so great?    He's managed to offend millions of people who practice a major religion.  But yeah he's so awesome, not at all bigoted, or evil.  He's scum who should be banned from this country not Muslims.  

Banning muslim extremists from conflict driven areas is not bigoted. It's harsh, but not bigoted.

Hatred and violence ARE at the heart of islam, period, end of discussion. If you say its not, then you do not know islam, period.

Because stopping radical ideologs from entering our country is the same as placing citizens in prison camps. Anything can lead to anything if you stretch the narrative far enough.

No, I don't think he's great. But he's a fucking load better than hillary.

Also... Burden of proof lays on the accusor, not the accused. That's how the modern world works, don't like it? Get over it.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

4 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

No that's actually what's written in the Quran.

Just in case you want to get cute, check this guy's channel he cites and reads specific verses from the Quran and the Hadits where it justifies almost every barbaric fucking practice Isis and places under Sharia Law inflict upon people, he does it also in Arabic in case you wanted to say he "misinterpreted" his former religion he's extremely familiar with:

-------

Current Rig

-------

10 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Banning muslim extremists from conflict driven areas is not bigoted. It's harsh, but not bigoted.

Hatred and violence ARE at the heart of islam, period, end of discussion. If you say its not, then you do not know islam, period.

Because stopping radical ideologs from entering our country is the same as placing citizens in prison camps. Anything can lead to anything if you stretch the narrative far enough.

No, I don't think he's great. But he's a fucking load better than hillary.

Also... Burden of proof lays on the accusor, not the accused. That's how the modern world works, don't like it? Get over it.

Showing extreme intolerance for a group is bigotry.  Buy a damn dictionary.

No they are not part of Islam.  This has been proven false many times over by a cruel Muslims who are in a much better position to state what their religion expresses not trump and sure as hell not you,

Funny, I don't see you showing any evidence to show trump is not evil scum.  Put up or shut up.  If I have to prove what I say like I just did then so do you.  ?

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Showing extreme intolerance for a group is bigotry.  Buy a damn dictionary.

No they are not part of Islam.  This has been proven false many times over by a cruel Muslims who are in a much better position to state what their religion expresses not trump and sure as hell not you,

Funny, I don't see you showing any evidence to show trump is not evil scum.  Put up or shut up.  If I have to prove what I say like I just did then so do you.  ?

Burden of proof lays on the accuser, not the accused. You call him an evil bigoted racist misogynist or what ever, you need to prove it. That's how modern society works, deal with it.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

It's funny to see Trump supporters act like they're taking the high road when their candidate claimed the whole democratic system was rigged and incited riots in the case of his defeat. lolol

System: Thinkpad T460

1 minute ago, Speedyv said:

It's funny to see Trump supporters act like they're taking the high road when their candidate claimed the whole democratic system was rigged and incited riots in the case of his defeat. lolol

Hmm... Would it not have been wise to investigate the possibility of such, especially consider the fact that the DNC has already been rigged by the clintons to dismiss sander's from the race? 

Or are we forgetting that the DNC quite literally conspired to remove him from the race and promote clinton.

And don't ignore the fact there are thousands of illiberals in the street trying to shout for justice over his election, rioting and protesting on massive scales, disrupting all kinds of public and private services.

People are going to be salty, and those of us who voted for the right guy are getting our hardy keks in. This is democracy, deal with it.

/Thread

6 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Hmm... Would it not have been wise to investigate the possibility of such, especially consider the fact that the DNC has already been rigged by the clintons to dismiss sander's from the race? 

Or are we forgetting that the DNC quite literally conspired to remove him from the race and promote clinton.

And don't ignore the fact there are thousands of illiberals in the street trying to shout for justice over his election, rioting and protesting on massive scales, disrupting all kinds of public and private services.

People are going to be salty, and those of us who voted for the right guy are getting our hardy keks in. This is democracy, deal with it.

/Thread

What I'm pointing out is that it would be no different either way (you don't think right wingers would be rioting right now?). However, one of the candidates didn't tell her support base to riot.

And Trump winning the election clearly disproves the notion that the general election is rigged. 

System: Thinkpad T460

5 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Because promoting assassination of a president is something you should do.

Much like inciting violence while in the running for presidency.

57 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Burden of proof lays on the accuser, not the accused. You call him an evil bigoted racist misogynist or what ever, you need to prove it. That's how modern society works, deal with it.

You're accusing me of being wrong about trump.  

So there you have your burden of proof placed on you.  I can't help but notice how I still don't see anything disproving anything I've said about trump.  

Some bs video doesn't beat actual people practicing the religion.  Try again.  

2 hours ago, fishy said:

most of the slavic countries have very good relationships with eachother, excluding croatia, but most of us get along pretty well, especially with russia

russia recently had some military practices with serbia and belarus (i think, sure it was serbia) in serbia and i can't think there would be any hostility among us

really ppl, i don't get it where you get this info, is western media really that bad?

We Finns really ain't part of the slavic countries so I don't think our opinions matter.

There's really some kind of point behind the fear that Russia could attack. Considering that they kept some kind of military practices close to our borders without telling about them before Finland questioned about it. Also there has been quite few airspace insults from Russia in recent years, mostly cargo planes out of their routes, but the most recent was two jet fighters with unknown loadouts and without any explanation why. We have still shrugged those off, but in some context those could be thought as quite aggressive behavior from one country to another.

Considering how Putin and his government seems to aim to restore the great Russia, it wouldn't be suprising if they had something in their teeth from history. And if they have, it also wouldn't be suprising if they would like to try to take away our independence quite in the beginning as trophy to start the new great Russia. And that because even though officially we lost the winter war and the continuation war, in public we were seen as victorious because we kept our independence through armed conflict against way more advanced and superior armed force.

NATO with USA in Europe has worked as quite a good scare for Russia not to make any hasty moves, but if Trump withdraws US forces from the Europe, that element might be lost. It is said that Finland won't be changing it's defence strategies only because Trump will be the president, but also it hasn't being counted out to raise the readiness state of the armed forces just to be sure. There has been already some discussion about making military refresher courses more often since the Russian military intervention in Ukraine and I think that discussion gets somewhat farther and more serious if Trump really starts to withdraw US forces from Europe.

Lastly there's that Finland and Russia have never been the most understanding and heartly neighbours. So, it's kind of understandable why Finland is probably the first one to get stressed about big changes in military forces around Europe and unforseenable changes in politics conserning Russia.

2 hours ago, fishy said:

I truly believe that Putin is one of the last sane and honorable Leaders on Earth. I would change Merkel for him any time.

Peace and Friendship is the only Solution

ylbUMOZ.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO