President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

Just now, Urishima said:

Oh God, I should've done that.

How much do they owe you?

If everyone pays up (and they'd better), I should be getting about 50-100 per person from about 50 or so people. I made this bet before candidates were even chosen.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

4 hours ago, Atmos said:

Can you quote any single racist thing he's said in the last 15 years?

Keep in mind, islam is not a race. 

So add bigoted spawn of satan to that list.  Problem solved.  

You think trying to use semantics to imply trump isn't racist and scum changes how bad he is?   

2 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

well, no, but that's the cost of democracy. When you have an unreasonable opposition party that forces the discussion away from policy, it's nearly impossible to swerve back. Bernie was all policy and look what happened

He was robbed by Hillary, intentionally so. The fact that a cheating cunt cheated him out of the race doesn't disproves Democracy, in fact it validates it.

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 hours ago, Atmos said:

Mexican immigrants do bring rapists, child trafficking, crime, and drugs into the US. That is not racist, that is simply a fact. Not ALL immigrants do, and he doesn't say all do. He simply says they do, which is a fact. Facts are not racist, they are facts.

Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who has vested interest in a particular demographic more so than others could be considered as having a bias towards them, and thusly should be investigated. This is not about his race, but about his acquaintance. If a white judge held all the same positions he too would be put under the same pressure.

Tell that to all the people of Mexican decent living in the US who are good law abiding people.  You'll be regretting your comments I guarantee it.  They won't care if you try to defend that bs by saying "oh but only some of you are evil."  

You think a judge is biased so he should step aside?   By that logic trump should reject the presidency on the grounds that he's biased against anything that isn't white, male, or literally a dollar bill.  Oh and any country that isn't the US.  ?

all these fucking white people voting for a homophobic, racist, abortion hating, women hating billionaire bigot. america seriously fucked up. i have no will to live in this country anymore.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

On one side: He isn't Clinton.

On the other side: He's Trump.

I don't see either as a lesser evil, tbh.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

On one side: He isn't Clinton.

On the other side: He's Trump.

I don't see either as a lesser evil, tbh.

ok but at least clinton was investing in future generations by subsidizing public education for future college students from families making a certain amount a year or less. i think this is good because she's investing in america's future as well, and she isn't a homophobic and racist fascist unlike trump.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

59 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

So add bigoted spawn of satan to that list.  Problem solved.  

You think trying to use semantics to imply trump isn't racist and scum changes how bad he is?   

Sounds like he's just asking for evidence instead of an opinion to me.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

3 minutes ago, terrytek said:

ok but at least clinton was investing in future generations by subsidizing public education for future college students from families making a certain amount a year or less. i think this is good because she's investing in america's future as well, and she isn't a homophobic and racist fascist unlike trump.

I'm not going to touch the first one because I don't want to argue. In reference to the second, I haven't seen him act homophobic or racist. He's just an overgrown man-child. 

Just now, JoeyDM said:

I'm not going to touch the first one because I don't want to argue. In reference to the second, I haven't seen him act homophobic or racist. He's just an overgrown man-child. 

an overgrown man-child who is unfit to run for president because of his actions.

2 minutes ago, EminentSun said:

My strategy:

-Finish high school

-Get Canadian Student Visa

-Gain citizenship

-Never come back to this fucking country

I'm from England. They screwed us up with Brexit... :(

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

30 minutes ago, terrytek said:

all these fucking white people voting for a homophobic, racist, abortion hating, women hating billionaire bigot. america seriously fucked up. i have no will to live in this country anymore.

Bringing up race, huh.

I'm Mexican, bite me.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 minutes ago, terrytek said:

an overgrown man-child who is unfit to run for president because of his actions.

An on the other side we have a pathological lying criminal who is unfit to run for president because of her actions. 

I hate them both.

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

An on the other side we have a pathological lying criminal who is unfit to run for president because of her actions. 

I hate them both.

Yeah Bernie was the best

11 minutes ago, terrytek said:

7 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

You haven't seen him act homophobic or racist because he really hasn't.  People can claim suggestive rhetoric is racist, but it's just not.

People making claims like this and the extreme liberal media are the ones that put Trump in the White house.  Constant badgering of the masses on a daily basis wasn't taken too well was it? 

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

4 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Bringing up race, huh.

I'm Mexican, bite me.

Us Muslims get hate as well. :( Most of it actually. I was called a terrorist because I was speaking Arabic to my friend. :( It was an American visiting the UK. I was showing my friend around. He is from Canada. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just now, RedRound2 said:

Yeah Bernie was the best

Worst of the 3, imo.

And so it begins.

1 minute ago, RedRound2 said:

Yeah Bernie was the best

I honestly think I would have voted for Bernie if he was the Dem's candidate. 

6 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Bringing up race, huh.

I'm Mexican, bite me.

i'm asian, and a dark skinned one at that, so sometimes i'm seen as a mexican immigrant, and i'm still worried POC will have rights restricted by trump. i mean most POC voted for hillary, while mostly white people voted for trump, and it shows why.

1 minute ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I honestly think I would have voted for Bernie if he was the Dem's candidate. 

if i was of voting age (sucks how even though people under 18 can't seem to vote, it affects their outcome the most), i would have voted for bernie.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

Worst of the 3, imo.

And so it begins.

Not going to argue, but from what I've seen I liked Bernie Sanders alot more than the other two. Truth be told, not an American so I don't give a shit but it was my conclusion from seeing various videos on YouTube 

It really feels great when the only obstacle between russia and finland (my home country) is going to now back out and theres basically nothing stopping russia from attacking us if they would feel like it since were not in NATO...

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10