President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

27 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Has nothing to do with their race and everything to do with their culture. SJW's love to scream racism at people with differing views. Why you libtards would let anyone in who's culture is to kill people of different sexualities is beyond me. Never mind the human violations these people commit in their own countries. Fact they marry and fuck kids in their culture, hence why kids were also being raped and molested in the EU by them. These are facts you tell me how we can vette out the rapists and pedophiles and gay killers. Yeah it's kinda hard to do that when they swarm in. Also someone said earlier "if they want to assimilate" see their culture and religion is built off of dominating others (just ask their women). These people don't like Western ideas they will never assimilate. Stop trying to comparing them to Hispanic people coming into our country. Hispanics love America and it's people and assimilate Muslims have a culture of hate for anyone who isn't Muslim. Not only that but we don't need their uneducated masses storming our gates looking for handouts we have enough poor uneducated people we need to take care of in this country before we take in more. Please find the RACISM in my words you SJW

This is some golden material, you're in my sig now BTW ;)

You can vet the hard crimers by 

A) putting harsher limits on the single men enterinf

B) have an interview of most men entering 

C) especially those of whom are religious fundamentals. 

Three easy steps to keep people alive and safe no matter the country or religion if origin. 

- snip-

2 minutes ago, Ringthane said:

It's amazing how it's only other cultures that do things like that, though, right?  Rape and molest people, or be pedophiles or kill homosexuals.  Americans would never do those things, right?  It's just those nasty Muslims that do things like that.

The difference is Islam's bigotry is systemic. It is literally part of the religious belief structure; codified in Sharia law. America outlaws these things. The two are not at all similar.

Mohammad was a pedophile. It's right there in the Quran.

2 minutes ago, Ringthane said:

It's amazing how it's only other cultures that do things like that, though, right?  Rape and molest people, or be pedophiles or kill homosexuals.  Americans would never do those things, right?  It's just those nasty Muslims that do things like that.

Dont listen about the school shooting that happens every week when you can focus on the moooooslums., 

- snip-

5 hours ago, AresKrieger said:

I'll give him this: he defied all the odds to become president. No-one expected him to win for a second, but he managed it. Good on him for that.

Whether him being president was the right choice? I guess we'll soon find out.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Okay, so nobody wants to have an adult conversation on the matter. This is clearly not the place for me, then. Both sides of the aisle have viable points that could be debated; seems everyone here just wants to slander the other side because they're outside their confirmation bubble.

Toodles, and enjoy Trump's America. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

They told him they wont pay for the wall

He told them the wall just got 10ft taller

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB