President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

24 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

You're accusing me of being wrong about trump.  

So there you have your burden of proof placed on you.  I can't help but notice how I still don't see anything disproving anything I've said about trump.  

Some bs video doesn't beat actual people practicing the religion.  Try again.  

And this is my final response to you. You've failed to provide any valid evidence, failed to be able to comprehend statistical and objective facts, and refuse to look objectively at a situation, instead attempting to spin it around in a failed attempt at finding a logical flaw. 

Go read a book my dude.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

26 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

You're accusing me of being wrong about trump.  

26 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I can't help but notice how I still don't see anything disproving anything I've said about trump.  

Posts disproving your claims are all over this thread and the two or three other ones. Can't help you with your laziness, sorry.

You are absolutely insufferable.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

4 minutes ago, Atmos said:

And this is my final response to you. You've failed to provide any valid evidence, failed to be able to comprehend statistical and objective facts, and refuse to look objectively at a situation, instead attempting to spin it around in a failed attempt at finding a logical flaw. 

Go read a book my dude.

Ignored for being too stupid to click on a link and read.

1 minute ago, Urishima said:

Posts disproving your claims are all over this thread and the two or three other ones. Can't help you with your laziness, sorry.

You are absolutely insufferable.

Ignored for being a moron who also can't click a link that proves trump is shit.

LOL People can sue whomever they want, and when it goes to court you need hard evidence.

Witnesses to a crime often, if not most of the time, are wrong. This has been proven countless times.

Yet court rooms all around North America hold it at such a high regard.

On the news they were saying how Donald Trump wanted those African American boys who raped a young white woman to die, he had extreme hatred and anger. Well it came out that some rapist had a heart and gave himself up, they took DNA and bam those children were let go.

I just wonder how many innocent people have been killed by the state.

3 hours ago, Atmos said:

Troll detected, comment ignored. I suggest others do the same.

k

16 hours ago, GBELILREESE said:

Best part was watching those at Clinton HQ crying some people are way too invested ha ha 

Don't think you can be too over invested in something as important as electing a leader who could potentially fuck up america, doesn't matter to me anymore in a year or two ill be out of the USA you people can ruin this place for yourselves.

31 minutes ago, Praesi said:

I truly believe that Putin is one of the last sane and honorable Leaders on Earth. I would change Merkel for him any time.

Peace and Friendship is the only Solution

ylbUMOZ.jpg

Well I called it both of them are gay for each other, though I think if Putin had the chance had make Trump bottom bitch.

1 minute ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Don't think you can be too over invested in something as important as electing a leader who could potentially fuck up america, doesn't matter to me anymore in a year or two ill be out of the USA you people can ruin this place for yourselves.

Or, just an Idea, you open your Eyes and accept Reality.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, Praesi said:

Or, just an Idea, you open your Eyes and accept Reality.

Reality is hes going to be terrible just like Hilary and we deserved better then this shit show.

Just now, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Well I called it both of them are gay for each other, though I think if Putin had the chance had make Trump bottom bitch.

I see what spiritual pool you spawned off.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, Praesi said:

I see what spiritual pool you spawned off.

Not at all my friend but keep guessing and maybe you realize that post was a joke.

1 hour ago, Quinnbeast said:

Much like inciting violence while in the running for presidency.

Compared to actually engaging in it because someone disagrees with you, or the person you didn't want to win, won.

Much like the left does any time you drop a fucking hat. For all their talk of tolerance, the left sure are a bunch of intolerant motherfuckers.

The political left (the ideology) is responsible for the most heinous crimes ever committed on this entire fucking planet. Stalin killed 20 million of his own people, Chairman Mao killed like 50 million.

By comparison, Hitler only killed around 6 million (although is technically responsible for the 50-something million that died during WW2, to be fair) in camps.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

2 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Well to all female Trump supports line up so Trump can grab you by the pussy. lol #DoYourDuty4Trump

What about Bill? Doesn't he get any? He was president after all.

Just now, Trik'Stari said:

What about Bill? Doesn't he get any? He was president after all.

Nope all the pussy grabbing for Trump only he the mac daddy of pussy grabbin. 

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

Compared to actually engaging in it because someone disagrees with you, or the person you didn't want to win, won.

Much like the left does any time you drop a fucking hat. For all their talk of tolerance, the left sure are a bunch of intolerant motherfuckers.

You can compare it if it makes you feel better. It makes my statement no less valid. And are you absolutely sure there would have not been any violence from the right had the result been the opposite?

3 minutes ago, Quinnbeast said:

You can compare it if it makes you feel better. It makes my statement no less valid. And are you absolutely sure there would have not been any violence from the right had the result been the opposite?

I can guarantee that there would have been less, but not none. Based on recent history mostly.

6 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Nope all the pussy grabbing for Trump only he the mac daddy of pussy grabbin. 

Yeah, everyone knows Trump is the mac daddy of pussy grabbin. Same with the common knowledge of Bill being into children (Bill's best friend is Jared).

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Just now, Orangeator said:

Yeah, everyone knows Trump is the mac daddy of pussy grabbin. Same with the common knowledge of Bill being into children (Bill's best friend is Jared).

Believe Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old at one point. So maybe he grabs underage girls by the pussy too potentially. 

11 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

The political left (the ideology) is responsible for the most heinous crimes ever committed on this entire fucking planet. Stalin killed 20 million of his own people, Chairman Mao killed like 50 million.

By comparison, Hitler only killed around 6 million (although is technically responsible for the 50-something million that died during WW2, to be fair) in camps.

One of the good things about Western Democracy, is that any move towards "extreme" politics, either left or right is met with stark resistance, the President can only really nudge the boat slightly in one direction or the other, the overall course is decided through consensus. And any President that is completely fucking useless can and will be rendered impotent. 

1 minute ago, Orangeator said:

Not to mention that they appoint human trafficing people to federal positions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5beuza/not_a_drill_pedo_ring_busted_right_the_fuck_open/

1 minute ago, Murdoch said:

One of the good things about Western Democracy, is that any move towards "extreme" politics, either left or right is met with stark resistance, the President can only really nudge the boat slightly in one direction or the other, the overall course is decided through consensus. And any President that is completely fucking useless can and will be rendered impotent. 

That's how it's supposed to work. But you need opposition to movements to either side. Sadly, the Republicans for the last few years haven't put up any. Trump won because he came in with a "give no fucks" attitude and slammed the shit out of the left. He had nothing to lose as he isn't a fucking life-long politician (See: Parasite, Scum, etc.) and gave no fucks.

And people responded to that.

7 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Believe Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old at one point. So maybe he grabs underage girls by the pussy too potentially. 

...accused...maybe..

I see, you only dealing with facts.

I can't wait to see Trump getting sworn in man. 

1 year ago they laughed when you said Trump was running now he's the President. Anyone can accomplish anything if they put their mind to the task what a legend