President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

While the Obama regime has been quite boring, I may have to observe this regime closely for the next year. This is shaping up to be quite interesting. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I hope he is a man of his Words.

Hail Trump, GodEmperor.

021c9b8cea031b1c.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

8 hours ago, The Belgian Waffle said:

He's gonna leave the Nato and Europe will be attacked by Russia in 3 weeks... I'm leaving for Canada right now x) 

nah, france and UK alone has enough nukes to deterr russia for A LOOOONG time. And nobody wants to see germany raise an aggressive army again.

2 minutes ago, Prysin said:

nah, france and UK alone has enough nukes to deterr russia for A LOOOONG time. And nobody wants to see germany raise an aggressive army again.

UK left the EU and France is next in line. I agree that they're still a strong deterrent for nukes but not for Russia to start taking over Eastern European countries at first, NATO or no NATO.

-------

Current Rig

-------

8 hours ago, shermantanker said:

Man I'm just sitting here like... half the country is losing their shit right now.

It's so absurd. Calm down, and maybe wait a week to see what he actually does before up and leaving.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

10 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

UK left the EU and France is next in line. I agree that they're still a strong deterrent for nukes but not for Russia to start taking over Eastern European countries at first, NATO or no NATO.

meh, eastern europe wont help russia much. Russia need countries they can make into slaves that pay them, but still doesnt anger Nato.

Thus, GASPROM is more likely going to suck their wallets dry before russia try to annektate anything else

7 hours ago, Atmos said:

Can you quote any single racist thing he's said in the last 15 years?

Keep in mind, islam is not a race. 

https://redflag.org.au/article/no-islam-not-race-yes-you-are-still-racist

You should read this. Race doesn't exist. It's a political idea about culture and way of life that was invented by colonialists to justify the looting of other nations under the idea that 'they're different'.

"So sure, Islam is a religion. But the statement “Islam is a religion, not a race” remains the most transparent of covers for real racism."

29 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

As it stands, the EU isn't a military organisation, if the US does indeed start to withdraw from Nato, which I think is unlikely. The EU will definitely rapidly become a Military organisation (they already want it to be). Regardless, as it stands Nato is the protection from Russian aggression, there's been a lot of posturing on the Eastern Europe / Russia border lately with Nato and Russian forces performing military "training exercises", otherwise known as flexing muscles.

Either way, the UK will stand fast with Europe. Leaving the EU will have minimal impact on that.

1 minute ago, Murdoch said:

As it stands, the EU isn't a military organisation, if the US does indeed start to withdraw from Nato, which I think is unlikely. The EU will definitely rapidly become a Military organisation (they already want it to be). Regardless, as it stands Nato is the protection from Russian aggression, there's been a lot of posturing on the Eastern Europe / Russia border lately with Nato and Russian forces performing military "training exercises", otherwise known as flexing muscles.

Either way, the UK will stand fast with Europe. Leaving the EU will have minimal impact on that.

What Russian aggression are you talking about? Like the American coup in Kiev trumped up by Nazis? I have my own issues about Russian imperialism but Russia isn't trying to force its way into Europe. Rather you've got it the other way around.

Just now, Alir said:

What Russian aggression are you talking about? Like the American coup in Kiev trumped up by Nazis? I have my own issues about Russian imperialism but Russia isn't trying to force its way into Europe. Rather you've got it the other way around.

Yeah, I agree. I'm talking hypothetical. The Russians responded to Western interference In Ukraine.

22 minutes ago, Alir said:

https://redflag.org.au/article/no-islam-not-race-yes-you-are-still-racist

You should read this. Race doesn't exist. It's a political idea about culture and way of life that was invented by colonialists to justify the looting of other nations under the idea that 'they're different'.

No, that's actually just some activists coined opinion.  Also if there's no race then there's no racism, it's just hate.  If race doesn't exist you cant judge someone on it.  If you stripped it down to the bare bone it's a classification and the only way it wouldn't exist is if everyone were exactly the same.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

2 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

if there's no race then there's no racism, it's just hate.  If race doesn't exist you cant judge someone on it.

Tell that to the Nazis.

Hate is your negative emotion towards the taste of strawberry ice cream.

Racism is your negative emotion towards a people of a certain culture.

4 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Could be worst. At least American women aren't represented by a criminal in a pantsuit. They deserve so much better in a 1st woman president honestly. 

Is there a way to give that another thumbs up?

39 minutes ago, Spork829 said:

It's so absurd. Calm down, and maybe wait a week to see what he actually does before up and leaving.

People arr screaming he is going to be the 21st century Hitler, and I'm like really...

I have a feeling it will be fine when all is said and done.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

1 minute ago, Alir said:

Tell that to the Nazis.

They would either respond by agreeing that my logic is sound or they would be wrong.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

8 hours ago, GBELILREESE said:

Best part was watching those at Clinton HQ crying some people are way too invested ha ha 

its their job to really be invested into this not?

6 minutes ago, Alir said:

Hate is your negative emotion towards the taste of strawberry ice cream.

Racism is your negative emotion towards a people of a certain culture.

well yea and no, per definition racism is about negative emotion towards race but we don't devide humans into races anymore because its unscientific. so really race is a social construct, and racism is thinking that those races are different.

Rest Of world

Lets elect Great people

India:NaMo

Burma: Htin Kyaw (under Su Chi)

Philippines :Rodrigo Duterte

UK:Theresa May

US:Fuck it

The Only Silver Lining i can see is now all the big economies are Anti terrorism/Corruption

9 hours ago, The Belgian Waffle said:

He's gonna leave the Nato and Europe will be attacked by Russia in 3 weeks... I'm leaving for Canada right now x) 

Unfortunately that's all talk I presume. Not to mention that NATO nations will likely keep their ability to participate in and buy American defense technologies. Abolishing NATO doesn't mean ending alliances, it just means stopping spending trillions of dollars a year protecting someone else who has done little or nothing for us.

As further evidence that this will not happen, FVEY cannot function without GCHQ and ASD

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

9 minutes ago, shermantanker said:

People arr screaming he is going to be the 21st century Hitler, and I'm like really...

I have a feeling it will be fine when all is said and done.

It's just the initial far left aftershock.  The regular left are civilized but the far left are ultra sensitive so they might need a month to vent but after that it should calm down.

8 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

it just means stopping spending trillions of dollars a year protecting someone else who has done little or nothing for us.

This is beyond ignorance.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO