President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

Americans! You had a one job, one really simple job... And then you went full retard.

BTW. Bying canned food and iodine tablets for competitive price. To contact me, I will be on my backyard digging trenches or at my attic cleaning my grandfathers Suomi KP.

4 minutes ago, AxeFire said:

e143128329f11146e209b93a184ba79f.png

God damn that pic makes me miss Churchill. 

- snip-

There would have been riots no matter who of the two won.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

5 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

How the world sees Murica now. 

When trump gets in a fight with putin, im going to get blown up. (The us has huge amounts of soliders and army equipment stationed in Norway)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

When trump gets in a fight with putin, im going to get blown up. (The us has huge amounts of soliders and army equipment stationed in Norway)

You mean if, because that's highly unlikely.

It was way more likely if Hilary was elected, because of her wanting a no-fly zone in Syria and blaming Russia for cyber attacking without any evidence whatsoever. She literally said "I'll treat cyber attacks as any other attack".

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

7 minutes ago, Mihle Gaming said:

There would have been riots no matter who of the two won.

I don't know about that one, when's the last time you saw a non liberal/non liberal ideals following group rioting?

There would definitely be backlash either way, but I'm not so convinced on the rioting.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

9 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I don't know about that one, when's the last time you saw a non liberal/non liberal ideals following group rioting?

Right wing extremist attacked people that talked against them in Sweden the 30.01.2016?

Brussel?
And multiple Trump supporters said they was going to if Clinton won?

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 

-Stephen Hawking

15 minutes ago, RedRound2 said:

Not going to argue, but from what I've seen I liked Bernie Sanders alot more than the other two. Truth be told, not an American so I don't give a shit but it was my conclusion from seeing various videos on YouTube 

To clarify, I won't argue that he's likely a better person, that's not really up for debate. I just think his policies would be vastly more harmful. 

11 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Damn. :( 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

19 minutes ago, terrytek said:

i'm asian, and a dark skinned one at that, so sometimes i'm seen as a mexican immigrant, and i'm still worried POC will have rights restricted by trump. i mean most POC voted for hillary, while mostly white people voted for trump, and it shows why.

Where do you live?

I live in Alabama, and never have I been discriminated against because I'm Hispanic.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Mihle Gaming said:

Right wing extremist attacked people that talked against them in Sweden the 30.01.2016?
And multiple Trump supporters said they was going to if Clinton won?

I can't comment on events outside of America because it's out of my knowledge.  There's definitely non-liberal extremists in America they could definitely riot, but looking at recent history it seems less likely.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Where do you live?

I live in Alabama, and never have I been discriminated against because I'm Hispanic.

unsurprisingly, california, one of the most liberal states in the country. but still, i still get discriminated for being asian, and the fact my parents were immigrants. this country is sad.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

32 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'm Mexican, bite me.

I didn't know that you were into that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

4 minutes ago, terrytek said:

unsurprisingly, california, one of the most liberal states in the country. but still, i still get discriminated for being asian, and the fact my parents were immigrants. this country is sad.

Ah, California. The homeplace of Chinatown, gay pride, Mexicans, and clueless liberals (not saying you are, but Cali really is).

Seriously, I'm glad I'm gone from California. The whole damn state is a shithole now.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

28 minutes ago, RedRound2 said:

Not going to argue, but from what I've seen I liked Bernie Sanders alot more than the other two. Truth be told, not an American so I don't give a shit but it was my conclusion from seeing various videos on YouTube 

A Lot of people like Bernie and the Dem's screwed him. On another thread I was talking about how I've never seen so many people in one area as I saw at his rally in Louisville (30th most populous city in US).  He might have been a real wildcard but he didn't come off nearly as negatively as Trump or Clinton.

33 minutes ago, Iron couch said:

It really feels great when the only obstacle between russia and finland (my home country) is going to now back out and theres basically nothing stopping russia from attacking us if they would feel like it since were not in NATO...

Rofl.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

23 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

God damn that pic makes me miss Churchill. 

What a man. No one smoked cigars quite like he did.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

6 minutes ago, terrytek said:

That's fuck up... Sorry man :/ 

9 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I can't comment on events outside of America because it's out of my knowledge.  There's definitely non-liberal extremists in America they could definitely riot, but looking at recent history it seems less likely.

and I cant comment so much on what has happened in US trough the years,(exept that multiple trump supported said they would riot if Clinton won)  but I know that it have defiantly been "riots" with the right side in EU. (cant say it has been lots tho) where middle and left doesnt do as much. (they do demonstrate, ofc) but in general, there isnt that many riots, just people demonstrate for different things.

and just look at what happens when someone is holding up a sign in a Trump meeting or what you call it?

Many "riots" cant be linked to right, middle and left tho.

Edited by Mihle Gaming

-Stephen Hawking