President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Now Republicans own House, Senate, Congress, White House, plurality of Governor-ships, and soon Supreme Court.  Next on the list before 2020 - Russia dominates Europe and establishes a new Empire.

A few more countries will exit the EU first but close.

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, noobadin said:

Have to wonder how much Clinton regrets that "deplorable" comment now.

Who knew that demonizing voters would have an impact on how many votes you get. Who knew.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

7 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

A few more countries will exit the EU first but close.

Eastern Europe I believe will grow closer to Russia, come home, and reform in to Empire with Putin reinstating the Romanov's being at the top of his list for 2017.  France will likely get out of EU with the wave of Far-Right politics exploding in Europa.  Germany might be screwed, but then again, AfD may pull a surprise upset.  Either way.  The world is better off, and I can now sleep--knowing that I helped meme my choice of President.  

And so the election draws to a close, with a new orange emperor in the US. In the end my vote counted for nothing in california, but only because my state has always been democrat no matter what. For the next few weeks a bit less than half the country is going to be saltier than a mcdonalds, and the other half is going to be getting a nice hardy kek over this whole thing. As a man far, far more intelligent than I am once said, we need to be grateful, regardless of the outcomes because we are one of a cherished few nations in our worlds history that actually get a choice in who leads us. I'll see you tomorrow fellas, let's make the best of this crazy ride while we can eh?

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Oh a more serious note Trump won as much as the regressive left lost: Even after watching what happened with Brexit they doubled down on trying to use the same tactics the right uses with cheap attacks, baseless accusations, character assassination, etc. Completely miscalculated that people just had enough of their fucking demagoguery and condescending attitude.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Misanthrope said:

Oh a more serious note Trump won as much as the regressive left lost: Even after watching what happened with Brexit they doubled down on trying to use the same tactics the right uses with cheap attacks, baseless accusations, character assassination, etc. Completely miscalculated that people just about had enough of their fucking demagoguery and condescending attitude.

I hate how much I can agree with you on some things, and disagree with you on others.

Damnit you're supposed to align to a single ideology and none others!

Seriously though, that may be one major thing I'm looking forward to. With trump in office we're bound to see a lot more pressure on removing the regressive left from the spotlight. Maybe then us true liberals can have a place to call home again. A place not quite so orange.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 minute ago, Atmos said:

I hate how much I can agree with you on some things, and disagree with you on others.

Damnit you're supposed to align to a single ideology and none others!

Seriously though, that may be one major thing I'm looking forward to. With trump in office we're bound to see a lot more pressure on removing the regressive left from the spotlight. Maybe then us true liberals can have a place to call home again. A place not quite so orange.

Aye, this is a figurative baptism of fire: let's hope it doesn't turns into a literal one.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Misanthrope said:

Oh a more serious note Trump won as much as the regressive left lost: Even after watching what happened with Brexit they doubled down on trying to use the same tactics the right uses with cheap attacks, baseless accusations, character assassination, etc. Completely miscalculated that people just about had enough of their fucking demagoguery and condescending attitude.

The fucking 'YOU GUYS ARE TOO STOOPID TO VOTE FOR THIS SHIT' during and after Brexit had me fucking livid.

I don't get legitimately angry easily, but that right there, that is how you get my piss to boil.

Same shit when around 23 % (?) of voters of Mecklenburg Vorpommern (State in Germany) voted AfD, some wannabe journalist fuckwit wrote 'YA'LL IS RACIST!' in the Spiegel.

Fuck those people.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

How the world sees Murica now. 

WwlN27R_700w_0.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 minutes ago, Urishima said:

The fucking 'YOU GUYS ARE TOO STOOPID TO VOTE FOR THIS SHIT' during and after Brexit had me fucking livid.

I don't get legitimately angry easily, but that right there, that is how you get my piss to boil.

Same shit when around 23 % (?) of voters of Mecklenburg Vorpommern (State in Germany) voted AfD, some wannabe journalist fuckwit wrote 'YA'LL IS RACIST!' in the Spiegel.

Fuck those people.

Even right now you have the verge and huffpost publishing piece after piece saying how america is doomed and how we just elected a racist and sexist into office.

They're screaming it from the rooftops trying to incite a fucking race war my dude. But hey, anything to keep a narrative amiright?

4 minutes ago, Urishima said:

Fuck those people.

CwytlUXXcAAdmBd.jpg

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Even right now you have the verge and huffpost publishing piece after piece saying how america is doomed and how we just elected a racist and sexist into office.

They're screaming it from the rooftops trying to incite a fucking race war my dude. But hey, anything to keep a narrative amiright?

Is he not a racist who has said and done racist things in the past. 

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

3 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Even right now you have the verge and wsj publishing piece after piece saying how america is doomed and how we just elected a racist and sexist into office.

What, you mean like this?:

CwzNktrXUAAR1MY.jpg

CwzVLsaXcAEGdzc.jpg:large

Cwyk7oqW8AA_GAD.jpg

Cwyik_sW8AAjX4Q.jpg

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Biggerisbetter said:

Is he not a racist who has said and done racist things in the past. 

Can you quote any single racist thing he's said in the last 15 years?

Keep in mind, islam is not a race. 

1 minute ago, Atmos said:

Neither is illegal mexican alien. Though in all fairness, that' be fucking badass.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, Atmos said:

The apartments!

Well that wasn't done specifically by him, try again?

2 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Latching onto the Obama birth certificate conspiracy theory

Just now, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Latching onto the Obama birth certificate conspiracy theory

So how is that racist?

Obama's parents spent a LOT of time outside of the country around the time he was born. And obama was pretty much the only president to refuse to release his birth certificate. What's there to be afraid of if there's nothing to hide? Its not so much racist as it is "Can we have some assurance that our candidate was actually born in our country. One of the very few laws retaining to presidential candidacy." I mean hell, its for that exact reason that Cruz was dumped. dude was born in Canada, and thusly cannot be president.

5 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Neither is illegal mexican alien. Though in all fairness, that' be fucking badass.

I really want that to be a race now. Though, it might be troublesome logistically when someone gets their papers and ceasing being one race only to transform into another. Hell they'd pretty much be transmophografagizers.