gpu help needed

i have a  nivida geforce rtx 3060 ti an its been giving me problems im seeing graphical glitches on different games that i usally dont see them on now an i very recently as in like 2 days ago used ddu to uninstall an reinstall drivers an that had seemed to help it hasnt taken the problem away im using a 700 w powersupply rig my build is as follows 

Nivida Geforce Rtx 3060 ti 

i7 12700KF

32gb ddr4 ram 3600mhz 

Thermal Take toughpower 700 w power supply 

an a msi tomahawk mother board  (model i forget which ) 

i just redid my pc a few days ago ,took everything out ,redid cpu thermal paste ,changed fans around for better airflow an that helped alot thnx to people here but now im seeing this problem still ,feels like whenever i fix one problem another shows up.... pic below is my temps while gaming and such also i have noticed my hwinfo has this (2nd pic) it says preformance limiter any ideas?  i dont have money atm bc i just spent alot to get replacement fans for my pc an such an i have very little income any help would be appreciated

gputemps.PNG

preformance.PNG

Artifacting cannot be fixed if uninstalling the drivers for a fresh install doesn't work. Your GPU is faulty. Send it to RMA if it is still under warranty.

There was no need to make a new thread basically asking for the same thing either.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

noted if i could delete this post i would..

Just like my predecessor, there's no way viable way to fix an artifacting gpu other than finding the chip that's causing the problem and replacing it. Which you won't be able to do yourself. Just RMA the GPU or, worst case scenario, get a new one of your's is out of warranty zone. 

Sometimes, if the core is the problem, undervolting it or dropping the power limit to, let's say, 90% solves the problem for a time being - so you can try that - but I wouldn't give it a definite go go.

:: ASUS Prime B550M-A :: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X :: Endorfy Navis F240 ARGB :: Kingston FURY ARGB 16GB DDR4 3200 DC :: MSI SuprimX RTX3080 10GB GDDR6X :: Endorfy Fluctus 120mm x 3 ARGB :: Endorfy Supremo FM5 850W :: Endorfy Regnum 400 ARGB ::

:: MSI Z97 :: Intel i7 4790 :: BQ Shadow Rock 2 :: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600 :: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8GB GDDR6 Gaming OC :: PNY 1tb :: Chieftec 500W :: Krux Vako ARGB :: 

:: ASUS TUF A15 2023 :: R7 :: 32GB :: RTX4060 ::

:: AORUS 17G :: i7 :: 16GB :: RTX3060 :: 

:: PS5 D1 :: SteamDeck :: 

:: LG 4K60 :: Bravia KDL55 :: HomeTheater 5.1 :: 8bitDo Controller White :: XBX Gamepad 2.0 :: 

4 minutes ago, Qrdello said:

Just like my predecessor, there's no way viable way to fix an artifacting gpu other than finding the chip that's causing the problem and replacing it. Which you won't be able to do yourself. Just RMA the GPU or, worst case scenario, get a new one of your's is out of warranty zone. 

Sometimes, if the core is the problem, undervolting it or dropping the power limit to, let's say, 90% solves the problem for a time being - so you can try that - but I wouldn't give it a definite go go.

i dont think it got it with the warranty on amazon and i have no idea on how to check do all gpus just come with a warranty? i have had this thing for slightly over a year

If you bought it NEW and around a year ago it's bound to be under warranty - those usually last from 2 to 3 years on GPUs.

:: ASUS Prime B550M-A :: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X :: Endorfy Navis F240 ARGB :: Kingston FURY ARGB 16GB DDR4 3200 DC :: MSI SuprimX RTX3080 10GB GDDR6X :: Endorfy Fluctus 120mm x 3 ARGB :: Endorfy Supremo FM5 850W :: Endorfy Regnum 400 ARGB ::

:: MSI Z97 :: Intel i7 4790 :: BQ Shadow Rock 2 :: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600 :: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8GB GDDR6 Gaming OC :: PNY 1tb :: Chieftec 500W :: Krux Vako ARGB :: 

:: ASUS TUF A15 2023 :: R7 :: 32GB :: RTX4060 ::

:: AORUS 17G :: i7 :: 16GB :: RTX3060 :: 

:: PS5 D1 :: SteamDeck :: 

:: LG 4K60 :: Bravia KDL55 :: HomeTheater 5.1 :: 8bitDo Controller White :: XBX Gamepad 2.0 :: 

Just now, Qrdello said:

If you bought it NEW and around a year ago it's bound to be under warranty - those usually last from 2 to 3 years on GPUs.

if only i can remember the amazon acc i bought it with

Someone at home is unwell (your graphics card)

They need medical treatment (the fix you are looking for)

You are not taking them to see a doctor. Not having a doctor come over

You make a phone call to ask what the cure is. I took your call earlier

Finding the one cure that works , requires you to perform diagnosis to find out what went wrong. This takes effort. I was trying to guide you through the diagnosis

But then you just dropped the line and called someone else to ask for the cure. Without any mention of what you have tried so far.

You are the only one who is there to be able to perform the diagnosis. No matter who you call, the most they can do is make wild guesses or try to walk you through the process like I did.

So you can do this over and over again to whoever picks up your calls. But without putting in the effort to find out what is causing the illness, the chances of finding the right cure is slim to none.

I wish it was easier and I would not have the write all that

1 hour ago, Salted Spinach said:

Someone at home is unwell (your graphics card)

They need medical treatment (the fix you are looking for)

You are not taking them to see a doctor. Not having a doctor come over

You make a phone call to ask what the cure is. I took your call earlier

Finding the one cure that works , requires you to perform diagnosis to find out what went wrong. This takes effort. I was trying to guide you through the diagnosis

But then you just dropped the line and called someone else to ask for the cure. Without any mention of what you have tried so far.

You are the only one who is there to be able to perform the diagnosis. No matter who you call, the most they can do is make wild guesses or try to walk you through the process like I did.

So you can do this over and over again to whoever picks up your calls. But without putting in the effort to find out what is causing the illness, the chances of finding the right cure is slim to none.

I wish it was easier and I would not have the write all that

i literally said earlier i wish i could delete the post after realizing i messed up also the artifacting i said that happened both when im on games an not is no longer happening while im just browsing online ive done every thing youve asked execpt the downclocking an stuff has changed its no longer artifacting while just browsing anymore after switching the port on the gpu an yes ive made multiple posts about it bc im not thinking straight bc my nerves an the fact ive got so much going on with my health issues an such so jesus christ man i literally said earlier i wish i could delete the post gezz am i tryna defend making another post? no i shouldnt have done that but again i wasnt thinking straight i was literally mid anxiety attack bro