Anybody here on LTT into JDM Cars?

terrytek

I want to know....

Anybody here into JDM cars? And I'm not just talking about the brands of JDM cars, but JDM engines, computers, etc. I feel like a loner talking about JDM when obviously this is a computer/tech site.

Kudos,

terrytek

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

JDM means Japanese Domestic Market.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I am very much into JDM cars and related discussion... though it'd be a while until I can afford one for myself...

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

If anyone wants to JDM chat with me, PM me sometime. My dream car is a Civic Type R with a B18C I4.

Yes, but I like European cars more like BMWs

EURO SUCKS!!!!!

forget it

Its all about those volumetric clouds

OMG!!! SO UGLY!!!

I don't see myself as an expert, but I'm certainly up for conversation every now and then between lectures / study sessions.

My dream JDM car is the Nissan Skyline GTR R32 V-Spec II in Bayside Blue or Black Pearl Metallic. Used to be the R34 but the way things are, I don't think I'd ever get a chance at one even with the import laws in Canada lifting. Something about being able to see so many R32s in person and seeing their potential, past and present, has just got me wanting one so bad. There are lots of them where I live in Toronto and they're regulars to car shows, so it's easy to get your fix until the time to own one finally comes along.

15mxuok.jpg

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

OMG!!! SO UGLY!!!

great come to help and get insulted --- this is why this place is going down the shit hole

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Here is a jdm engine. guess the car.

CIMG3253.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

CIMG3253.jpg

looks to be some sort of muscle car?

idk .. im stupid xD

:thumbsup: for JDM cars! .. i drive a Nissan A31 :D (stock though :/)

2500k,4.3GHZ · Hyper.212.+ · P67A-UD3-B3 · 2x4GB.1600Mhz · GTX 760 AMP!.2GB · M4.128GB · WDCBlue.1TB · WDCGreen.3TB · WDCGreen.1.5TB · XFX.XXX.650W · HAF.912.Advance
ND7000 · 17-50 f/2.8 · 50 f/1.8

looks to be some sort of muscle car?

idk .. im stupid xD

:thumbsup: for JDM cars! .. i drive a Nissan A31 :D (stock though :/)

nope, it is German i'll give you that

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

CIMG3253.jpg

Isn't that engine from a Silvia S15 or an R32, i believe?

OMG!!! SO UGLY!!!

nice effort at having a constructive discussion. 

...yeah no.

EURO SUCKS!!!!!

Well "EURO" makes best looking luxury cars. Ferrari, Lambo, Bentley not to forget Mercedes, BMW, Audi and rest of them.

Apart from that - 3 door Subaru Impreza b22 or Evo VI.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

idk, i believe the evo viii is better

idk, i believe the evo viii is better

Personally im for the cars from 90's era. RX-7 is a great ride too. Less electronic the better IMO. Also would love Panda AE86 Trueno for the lol.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

AW YEah!! RX7 FTW!! AS WELL AS THE AE86!!

RB25's never came out in the S15 as far as i know, has to be from a skyline, as for what car it is i think its a Mercedes W108? 

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

thats a RB26 ,it was used in R32-R33-R34 Skyline's only (although swapped to a lot of cars)

RB25's never came out in the S15 as far as i know, has to be from a skyline, as for what car it is i think its a Mercedes W108? 

isnt that a RB26? because RB25 looks like this with engine cover.

NEO_RB25DET_R34.jpg

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

isnt that a RB26? because RB25 looks like this with engine cover.

That is an RB, but i'm fairly sure that they only came out with SR20DE and SR20DET's. it might be a conversion?

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L