Anybody here on LTT into JDM Cars?

terrytek

Damn, so far, nobody PMed me and started a conversation with me.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

WTF??? 850 HP?????? 

sucks its now totaled.

Yeah it was gorgeous! It was a blue teal flip flop paint with some awesome rims. Wish I had pics. But it was an absolute shame.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Damn, so far, nobody PMed me and started a conversation with me.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Yeah it was gorgeous! It was a blue teal flip flop paint with some awesome rims. Wish I had pics. But it was an absolute shame.

How was it totaled? Rollover? Into wall? What happened?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How was it totaled? Rollover? Into wall? What happened?

He was going down the road (pretty fast) and a girl turned from a crossroads into his lane without looking and he swerved, hit a ditch, and hit a tree. The ditch slowed him down and the tree just tore through the car. He was perfectly fine but the girl kept driving. He knew who she was and filed charges but I don't recall what the outcome was of the court case. Unfortunate story, but he was an idiot for speeding so :/

Hail Sithis!

He was going down the road (pretty fast) and a girl turned from a crossroads into his lane without looking and he swerved, hit a ditch, and hit a tree. The ditch slowed him down and the tree just tore through the car. He was perfectly fine but the girl kept driving. He knew who she was and filed charges but I don't recall what the outcome was of the court case. Unfortunate story, but he was an idiot for speeding so :/

Yeah, you can do some gnarly work on 3KGT one of the few cars I would classify as Japanese Muscle. I've seen dyno pulls of built up 3KGT's hitting 1500hp.

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful." -  Konstantin Josef Jireček

yeah, i guess, but i've seen the 3jz do better.

I think it's funny when someone bothers to tune a Civic properly instead of making it a Fast and the Furious reject. The reaction of someone in a Mustang getting owned by a car that is more or less laughed at for being a ricer car. The Mustang GT might have been the car learned to drive in, but it's still funny. :P

I forget where the video was but it was an extremely modded corvette on the highway and somebody was in a murcielago and they started to race on the highway. The Corvette absolutely destroyed the murcielago.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I forget where the video was but it was an extremely modded corvette on the highway and somebody was in a murcielago and they started to race on the highway. The Corvette absolutely destroyed the murcielago.

I had a 3/4 ton conversion van that would beat a stock gallardo in the 1/4 mile.

It was the ultimate sleeper (even had a bed in the back)

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Speaking of Lamborghini, I came across this one during my lunch break. (it's not JDM but when you see it in person... you just have to)

219qwds.jpg

wiqdd.jpg

24c6sjq.jpg

+1 to the ceramic breaks. -1 to the caliper colour.

333zeop.jpg

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

EURO SUCKS!!!!!

why do you think that? german cars are known for good build quality. and name a car brand that is better than european brands

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Speaking of Lamborghini, I came across this one during my lunch break. (it's not JDM but when you see it in person... you just have to)

219qwds.jpg

wiqdd.jpg

24c6sjq.jpg

+1 to the ceramic breaks. -1 to the caliper colour.

333zeop.jpg

Simply an Italian beauty, man she is sexy.

Judging by the locale..I get a feeling that car is probably rented out.

Or Top Gear is in town.

Simply an Italian beauty, man she is sexy.

Judging by the locale..I get a feeling that car is probably rented out.

Or Top Gear is in town.

LoL no this is a few minutes down the street from the University of Waterloo, in a plaza behind a Starbucks. Rumour has it that it belongs to the son of one of the Dragons of Dragon's Den.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

black on Aventador depresses me that car looks soo good with white ,yellow,orange,red,purple simply anything but black

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

LoL no this is a few minutes down the street from the University of Waterloo, in a plaza behind a Starbucks. Rumour has it that it belongs to the son of one of the Dragons of Dragon's Den.

I don't live in Ontario so the background locale didn't seem out of the ordinary to me to warrant such a car. :P

She is one beauty, though.

OK, let's not get too Italian here...

OK, let's not get too Italian here...

Ok I'll balance it out with the best looking car ever made, if you disagree you have no soul.

Eagle-E-Type-Speedster-4.jpg

eagle-jaguar-e-type-speedster-xl.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Here is a jdm engine. guess the car.

CIMG3253.jpg

is that a Nissan KGC10 2000 GT-X???

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Here is a jdm engine. guess the car.

CIMG3253.jpg

mercedes benz 280se 1980s version?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Ok I'll balance it out with the best looking car ever made, if you disagree you have no soul.

Eagle-E-Type-Speedster-4.jpg

eagle-jaguar-e-type-speedster-xl.jpg

Is that the original E-type jag or the Eagle Speedster? I can't tell off the top of my head :c regardless, an iconic and beautiful shape that one. Jaguar's Project 7 has a few things going for it as well.

Folding@Home | BOINC

Is that the original E-type jag or the Eagle Speedster? I can't tell off the top of my head :c regardless, an iconic and beautiful shape that one. Jaguar's Project 7 has a few things going for it as well.

Concidering the fit,finish and wheels i'd guess it's the eagle speedster. Or a really well modernized original E-type

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Eagle Speedster, the original E-Type is stunning, the speedster is sublime.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Eagle Speedster, the original E-Type is stunning, the speedster is sublime.

Yeah, it is indeed. The price on the otherhand.... makes your eyes water as much as the shape. What was it, 500,000 british pounds?

Folding@Home | BOINC

Yeah, it is indeed. The price on the otherhand.... makes your eyes water as much as the shape. What was it, 500,000 british pounds?

yep, I think that's about $800,000 USD. If I had the money to buy and maintain it though I would get it in a heartbeat.

come on here, its not euro posts here, its supposed to be jdm.