Anybody here on LTT into JDM Cars?

terrytek

The R32 style is still my favorite of the GT-R's.  I regret not getting an R32 back in 2001 when they where only $30K imported and legal.  I forget the name of the company that did that. 

Motorex? (if so you were lucky because FBI impounded most of the cars imported by motorex after 2001 [Mostly R34-R33 GTR's])

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

The R32 style is still my favorite of the GT-R's.  I regret not getting an R32 back in 2001 when they where only $30K imported and legal.  I forget the name of the company that did that.    It was that or a used Audi S4.  In the end... stuck with my 240SX ... which eventually gets pretty beat up by the detroit roads and weather =(.

Now the NSX are $30K up...  time to save up!

Detroit roads beat up cars pretty bad don't they? On the bright side, R32 GTRs are legal in the US next year are they not? Although they'll be 1989 GTRs, but still R32s. And yeah, the company was Motorex but there's a bunch of legal stuff around the cars they imported; I wound't touch a Motorex car with a 100-foot pole.

Seeing as how there's a bunch of interest interest in JDM cars on this forum, I think it's time to post some photos from this past summer. I was lucky enough to find some free time and attend two of the largest JDM car events on this side of Canada this year. 

The first being Skymeet, the name is pretty much self-explanatory. GTR Canada, the largest Skyline community in this country, arranges a meet for all it's members (and non-members) here in Ontario every year. Traditionally, it's always been held at one of the four local tracks but this year they decided to host it at RightDrive, a name synonymous with high-quality Japanese imports and a genuine JDM parts shop. There has always been just the one event on the east coast, but this year there was enough interest in the west coast that they started one up there as well. I went to the east coast meet and saw a bunch of great cars; the cops that were supervising were as car-crazy as the members, and the members were the coolest of beans (not as cool as Coolbeans though). We had guys drive 4-8 hours from Montreal, Quebec all the way to Vaughan, Ontario.

To be honest, the fact that the guys in Ontario have and run these cars is a feat in itself. Those of us old enough to drive in this province, especially in the GTA, know how much of a pain insurance is. Now imagine that, but for modded, right-hand-drive vehicles. Yeah, you're going to burn a hole in your wallet pretty damn quickly. To put it simply, insurance companies in Ontario are like EA of the gaming world. Only much, much worse.

9426704909 9449652c6d B

Vlad K's 600HP Tomei-powered R32 with full aero alongside an R33 with R34 front end.

9429452152 6b5a2d036a B

9429455078 0a935fc962 B

Showing only the best at the front of the shop. There's a video of the fluorescent yellow one ripping down the street, unfortunately I only caught him joyriding. The floored it when he actually left the event but I wasn't in position to record.

9426751339 b1c4a849e1 B

These beautiful R33s were hidden away behind the corner. I believe the red one won best R33 or something.

9426786045 2c946de359 B

And what do they have in this parking lot? All the R32s! If you follow GTRCanada, this is where Frankiman's killer R32 is (the white one with the canards).

9426832267 4d5c7707a9 B

Thumbs up to you if you recognize this Speedhunters sticker.

9429577618 4b4bb66711 B

This NSX and RX7 crashed the party near the end. There was also a Gallardo, but it left an hour before I arrived.

Here are the videos. The first one is the R35 taking off, the second is the R32 and R33-4.

Flickr photo set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaozbandit/sets/72157634908625567/

The second being Importfest Toronto, again; self-explanatory. This was mainly a vendor show with a few consumer cars here and there, but was still a nice turnout. Ertefa (Toronto's largest night-scene car meet) was present with their Lexus IS and a bunch of member cars. Nextmod (another top parts supplier in Ontario) showed up with their R35. The two R35s from Skymeet were also present, but downstairs at the event entrance. There was an entire section of Hondas... all in all, a great event. Plenty of nice JDM cars (and some odd ones every now and then) plus a lot of hot girls / models.

9430281056 4df7f3d30a B

A nice Lamborghini Gallardo and a Ferrari F430 were there to kick off the show.

9430256576 7b37be9c95 B

Subaru had a big presence as well, showing off new cars and customer cars. Sony did as well (but with GT5 rigs).

9430101840 5212f432b6 B

Mmm. Orange and black Lexus IS350.

9430105018 60f162b630 B

Toyota MR2s are still as classic as ever.

9427272353 cc98f5b04d B

Toyota Supra anyone?

9427399687 11fe89bf5b B

Zomg an actual Amuse S2000.

9427353081 e0d5baa4c6 B

An FB chassis Mazda RX7! With a livery and everything.

9430083824 0827489088 B

A Subaru with TOO MANY GAUGES.

9427464199 90190fdcff B

A tasteful Nissan Silvia S14.

9427491117 e2c3ab0ccd B

9427226903 768d45b389 B

Pinky's Nissan Skyline R32 and some random.

9427365795 9eb5b0915a B

Some random R33 hidden away at the back. Doesnt seem to belong to a GTRC member.

9427429561 e076350c44 B

Another R34 conversion! This time based on an R32.

9430062278 67e5dc213d B

My jaw dropped when I saw this. Canada's first legal Nissan Skyline R34 GTT (belonging to RightDrive of course)

9430268690 0ba9b28d71 B

9430182022 ba83b8bcf9 B

9430011212 b14aaf6600 B

9427418295 059c0321be B

9427234197 c8d6a8c7b5 B

Lastly, ALL the NSXs!

9430073340 7b9c3760fb B

Of course being Importfest, you have to have drifters.

Flickr photo set (part 1): http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaozbandit/sets/72157634929178072/

Flickr photo set (part 2): http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaozbandit/sets/72157634917068812/

I still have all the full quality images in my archive. Either download them from my Flickr sets or ask me directly (only if it's a reasonably small amount of images).

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

holy shit, those cars are amazing, tho i have to admit, the NSX is not to my taste. I like something like the Supra with a SR20DET engine.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

holy shit, those cars are amazing, tho i have to admit, the NSX is not to my taste. I like something like the Supra with a SR20DET engine.

Why on earth would anyone swap the stock straight six of a supra for a rougher less powerfull fourbanger?

But im with you on the NSX. It's a really good car. It was developed with help from one of my childhood heroes. but it doesn't really make me exited..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Why on earth would anyone swap the stock straight six of a supra for a rougher less powerfull fourbanger?

But im with you on the NSX. It's a really good car. It was developed with help from one of my childhood heroes. but it doesn't really make me exited..

I'm partial to the NSX. the first gen car (the one Senna had influence on) was a looker, but lacked power. The second gen got bigger and heavier... which went against everything the first gen was known for.

Cars that come with 2JZs should not have engines swapped. The last thing I'd like to see with the 2JZ platform is see it turn into what the 13B / 20B Wenkel Rotary platform turned into... people swapping in LS motors and such.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I'm partial to the NSX. the first gen car (the one Senna had influence on) was a looker, but lacked power. The second gen got bigger and heavier... which went against everything the first gen was known for.

Cars that come with 2JZs should not have engines swapped. The last thing I'd like to see with the 2JZ platform is see it turn into what the 13B / 20B Wenkel Rotary platform turned into... people swapping in LS motors and such.

The first gen NSX is salvageable. the rest are a bit meh

Please don't remind me of the FB/FC Rx7s :( every time i see one with a V8 swap my heart almost gets torn to pieces :(

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The first gen NSX is salvageable. the rest are a bit meh

Please don't remind me of the FB/FC Rx7s :( every time i see one with a V8 swap my heart almost gets torn to pieces :(

Haha believe me, I feel the same way. You didnt list the FD so is that still acceptable? xD

Folding@Home | BOINC

Haha believe me, I feel the same way. You didnt list the FD so is that still acceptable? xD

haha.. I did not think anyone would be mad enough to do that to the FD. now i feel even worse :P

my car is about as jdm as a curry but it has a suzuki badge  :P i'm getting a mitsubishi 3000gt next then maybe a s2000 for the track (amuse if can afford). I also have to own an impreza at one point. i work at a subaru garage on saturdays and once we had a 22b, p1 and 2 cossi's (number 2/75 and 72/75) in at the same time!!!!

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I don't see myself as an expert, but I'm certainly up for conversation every now and then between lectures / study sessions.

My dream JDM car is the Nissan Skyline GTR R32 V-Spec II in Bayside Blue or Black Pearl Metallic. Used to be the R34 but the way things are, I don't think I'd ever get a chance at one even with the import laws in Canada lifting. Something about being able to see so many R32s in person and seeing their potential, past and present, has just got me wanting one so bad. There are lots of them where I live in Toronto and they're regulars to car shows, so it's easy to get your fix until the time to own one finally comes along.

15mxuok.jpg

You're not alone bro, though I like the R32 in grey

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Motorex? (if so you were lucky because FBI impounded most of the cars imported by motorex after 2001 [Mostly R34-R33 GTR's])

Wow, didn't know.  Found this post: http://skylinegt-r.wikidot.com/0-60mrex  .   The story seems straight from a movie plot haha.  Saddest part is that with Motorex's experience of just legalizing a car, it would have really become something... add on with "kickstarters" today... just imagine...  

Looks like it still turned out ok for those who got cars (as long as they weren't the stolen ones) even if it wasn't modded to standard:  

"In April 2006, the D.O.T. sent bond releases to owners who had imported their cars through Motorex. This would enable the Skyline owners to register their cars at the DW. Some of those Skylines that received bond releases were modified by Motorex to comply with U.S. standards. Some were not. According to Morris, no Skylines (R32, R33, R34) have been imported from Japan since Motorex shut down. "

Detroit roads beat up cars pretty bad don't they? On the bright side, R32 GTRs are legal in the US next year are they not? 

Seeing as how there's a bunch of interest interest in JDM cars on this forum, I think it's time to post some photos from this past summer. I was lucky enough to find some free time and attend two of the largest JDM car events on this side of Canada this year.

Crazy craters, freezing snow, lots of salt... over weight trucks that leaves grooves on the highway.   You don't have to wonder what inspired SUV's.

Damn, it's so rare to have import shows in the northeast usa.  I remember way back I went to one in Jersey... think it was Hot Import Nights... didn't even have a digital camera then... I think the pix are somewhere in the stack of undeveloped films I have haha.  Them cars and ladies 

sml_gallery_38116_572_157722.jpg

Of course being Importfest, you have to have drifters.

I got mine!

103-0309_IMG.JPG

sml_gallery_38116_572_297828.jpgsml_gallery_38116_572_322022.jpgsml_gallery_38116_572_87374.jpg

Love them sexy pop up headlights.  I remember with my 240sx, playing with headlight up/down switch the right way will get it to wink back and forth haha.

The NSX's cockpit is my favorite of them all... simple and sleek compact cabin and low front hood and doors... I remember my first time sitting in one at the dealer when it just came out, first thing I noticed is how the dashboard and hood doesn't get in the way when looking ahead.. and around.  May not be the best performer, but It would be my driver's car to take around the mountain twisties.

My Rigs (past and present)

Wow, didn't know.  Found this post: http://skylinegt-r.wikidot.com/0-60mrex  .   The story seems straight from a movie plot haha.  Saddest part is that with Motorex's experience of just legalizing a car, it would have really become something... add on with "kickstarters" today... just imagine...  

Looks like it still turned out ok for those who got cars (as long as they weren't the stolen ones) even if it wasn't modded to standard:  

"In April 2006, the D.O.T. sent bond releases to owners who had imported their cars through Motorex. This would enable the Skyline owners to register their cars at the DW. Some of those Skylines that received bond releases were modified by Motorex to comply with U.S. standards. Some were not. According to Morris, no Skylines (R32, R33, R34) have been imported from Japan since Motorex shut down. "

Crazy craters, freezing snow, lots of salt... over weight trucks that leaves grooves on the highway.   You don't have to wonder what inspired SUV's.

Damn, it's so rare to have import shows in the northeast usa.  I remember way back I went to one in Jersey... think it was Hot Import Nights... didn't even have a digital camera then... I think the pix are somewhere in the stack of undeveloped films I have haha.  Them cars and ladies 

I got mine!

103-0309_IMG.JPG

Love them sexy pop up headlights.  I remember with my 240sx, playing with headlight up/down switch the right way will get it to wink back and forth haha.

The NSX's cockpit is my favorite of them all... simple and sleek compact cabin and low front hood and doors... I remember my first time sitting in one at the dealer when it just came out, first thing I noticed is how the dashboard and hood doesn't get in the way when looking ahead.. and around.  May not be the best performer, but It would be my driver's car to take around the mountain twisties.

Haha yeah, pop-up headlights are the best. I've been in an NSX but it's been a while... it did feel very nice though, for a car that isn't afraid to show it's age. The same goes for Subaru's, what with their boxers and such. Hoping to start with an older Legacy before I move up to a 04/05 blobeye WRX when I have enough. As for shows, yeah Hot Import Nights is the one you're thinking of. Not entirely sure how many shows they do around the US in a season, but it's quite a few IIRC. A most of the models from Importfest are local but a few of them do come from the HIN circuit.

Folding@Home | BOINC

Man, is it possible to turbo a Lexus SC300? I mean, it has the same engine as the Supra, but just without the turbo tho. It would be cool to have luxury and high performance at the same time.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Man, is it possible to turbo a Lexus SC300? I mean, it has the same engine as the Supra, but just without the turbo tho. It would be cool to have luxury and high performance at the same time.

you can turbo anything if you have a blowtorch

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Yes, if you have the knowledge, patience and financial capability then yes you can turbocharge one of those.

You can turbocharge literally anything mate, take a look at the little Nissan I posted yesterday I think, that has a turbo and supercharger and is only a 930cc 4 cylinder engine lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yes, all you need to turbo charge a non-turbo is the turbo(s) and the supporting mods. This means anything from custom intakes, custom exhaust manifolds, custom exhaust, new programmable ECU and supporting connections, a perfect road-worthy tune.. of course, before you can do all of this you need to make sure your car can actually handle turbo power (ex. is the block strong enough, is the chassis in OK condition).

If you want more info, Mightycarmods turbo'd a Mazda Miata not too long ago with the stock turbo out of a MY09 Subaru Forester and a Haltech ECU. They also went through welding up the custom exhaust manifold and such.

If you don't want to watch nearly 90 minutes of awesome MCM stuff, they have a shortened 5 minute version for you (though if you're into JDM stuff and MCM, you really should watch the full 90 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsfR_B5udeA

Folding@Home | BOINC

Good news! Full episodes of Best Motoring from the early 90s have been going up on YouTube lately, and I've just stumbled across the one where they fully test various models of R32 Skylines. (R32 Skyline Battle)

-Entrants-

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (Nismo Spec)

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (N1 Spec)

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (Zenki and Kouki Spec)

Falken Skyline R32 GTR (N1 Spec)

Tommykaira Skyline R32 M30

Nissan Skyline R32 GTST

Test Stage 1: Five lap Tsukuba battle

Test Stage 2: 400m dash (2-car); includes launch control tests

Test Stage 3: Touge test

Test Stage 4: Slalom course

Watching the N1 and Group-A spec cars tear through the field is a perfect example of why R32s are in demand so much. A lot of R32s I've seen in Canada have been modded to try and best resemble the N1, most getting lucky and being able to find cars with rare N1 parts (race cams, N1 turbos, etc). Personally surprised to see how the N1 and Nismo R32s ended up doing... kind of expected more. But just goes to show you how much of a beast these cars were when they were now. The fastest of this group of R32s lapped Tsukuba in just over 1 minute, 8 seconds. To put that in retrospect, the Bees Racing R32 lapped the track in 1 minute, 3 seconds and a stock MY08 R35 GTR laps in 1 minute, 1 seconds (a few hundreds of a second slower than the MCR R34 GTR). 

The R32 segment starts 15 minutes into the video (after the awkward Toyota Celica ad).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxspkSMKjlE

Speaking of Group A R32s, it's a crime for anyone into R32 GTRs to not know the name Calsonic. More importantly, the Calsonic sponsored R32 that dominated two seasons of Group A racing back in the day. Furthermore, if you look into the Calsonic car (and the Falken car for that matter) you can see and hear just how basic these cars were back when they were racing, and all of a sudden their competitiveness starts to make sense. Evo has gotten a once-in-a-lifetime chance a while back to get to drive the Calsonic car for YouTube.

Speaking of GTRs, I'm back in Toronto for the long weekend and thought I'd do a bit of car spotting. I was not disappointed.

1378314_10151911549901815_2138368606_n.j

Folding@Home | BOINC

Did this thread die or something? A bit of news was just released that may interest you.

ku-bigpic.jpg

Nissan is prepared to release a Toyobaru GT86/BRZ fighter at an upcoming auto show alongside their Nismo GT-R. It isn't necessarily ready for production, but whether or not the concept will even see the light of day is dependent on the public's reaction. Here are some details:

- It's going to be crazier than the GT86/BRZ

- Rear-wheel drive (yay!)

- Lightweight

- Approx. 200 HP via a 1.6L turbocharged engine (from the Nissan Juke Nismo)

What's important to note here is that Nissan stresses this new car is NOT a Z-series model. Rather, it falls in line with their past history of cars... most likely the S-series. Maybe it will involve Datsun somehow? Thoughts?

Source: http://jalopnik.com/nissan-to-show-a-brz-fighter-concept-and-something-more-1447701729

Folding@Home | BOINC

Did this thread die or something? A bit of news was just released that may interest you.

Nissan is prepared to release a Toyobaru GT86/BRZ fighter at an upcoming auto show alongside their Nismo GT-R. It isn't necessarily ready for production, but whether or not the concept will even see the light of day is dependent on the public's reaction. Here are some details:

- Lightweight

What's important to note here is that Nissan stresses this new car is NOT a Z-series model. Rather, it falls in line with their past history of cars... most likely the S-series. Maybe it will involve Datsun somehow? Thoughts?

Source: http://jalopnik.com/nissan-to-show-a-brz-fighter-concept-and-something-more-1447701729

lol an RB swap on that would be interesting and probably impossible

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

ku-bigpic.jpg

- Lightweight

That thing is hideous

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Nissan wtf?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

ku-bigpic.jpg

69 Stingray anybody?

200hp... sounds like a possible sub 20K car instead of the the 30K for the brzs.  That would be a winner.

Not too keen on this styling... Just re-release the 240sx/Silvia dammit!  Maybe it was a nobody when it first came out, but it's super popular now.

Still, looking forward to bringing back the lost segment of inexpensive rear drive, light weight coupes.

great come to help and get insulted --- this is why this place is going down the shit hole

It's why I left for over a month

seriously, if I didn't know better, I'd think you guys are just trolling the car thread.

It's why I left for over a month

??? This thread only started a couple of weeks ago... 

@ofr057  What did you post anyway?