Xenia - XBOX 360 Emulator goes in game.

LokiFire

Xenia is an experimental emulator for the Xbox 360.

PC specs:
CPU - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.60 Ghz
RAM - 16 GB DDR4
GPU - GTX 970 GAMING 100ME 4GB
OS - Windows 10 64bit

https://github.com/benvanik/xenia

This is actually massively impressive for early work :o

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

A 360 emulator? 

Dear lordy I hope this is legally possible and is completed. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

4 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Please tell me those PC specs are not the requirements as well. 

for this early it prob is. give it time

33 minutes ago, haloharry97 said:

:( WHERE is the Xbox org emulator

XQEmu...

Right now its barely working but the team have achieved much in the few months they've spent working on it and its already better than most of the other attempts into Xbox emulation. 

By the time 2016 ends its expected that 3DS, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii U will all have somewhat working emulators with many playable games on them.

Remember that RPCS3 REQUIRES a DX12 compatible system to work at anywhere near playable FPS, the OpenGL versions is pretty much unusable. I'd wager Xenia will also start to leverage DX12 in the future in order to gain some extra frames.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Pretty neat! Soon we will have emulators for all of the third generation consoles (+ Wii U). :D

3 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

Please tell me those PC specs are not the requirements as well. 

For right now it is.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

2 hours ago, NonaHexa said:

Impressive. Both the Xbox 360 and Wii U emulators are coming along very well. 

THERE'S A WII U EMULATOR IN THE WORKS?!?! WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS?

As to this 360 emulator. Can't wait to finally play all those halo exclusives xD

11 minutes ago, crystal6tak said:

THERE'S A WII U EMULATOR IN THE WORKS?!?! WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS?

As to this 360 emulator. Can't wait to finally play all those halo exclusives xD

CEMU. It barely works, it plays about 5 games at really slow FPS but its a great start.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

can buy a 360 for SO cheap these days

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

6 hours ago, DIV1D3 said:

A 360 emulator? 

Dear lordy I hope this is legally possible and is completed. 

Any emulator is 100% legal as long as its doesn't have any elements of the original system, in the case of console dumped bios from the console or source code that is present in the OS, which is legally owned by the console manufacture, if emulators even had a string where they would be ilegal, none would exist unless you can only get via dark/deep web, right now there's emulators for everything pre 7th gen that you can get with a simple google search

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

5 hours ago, Katorice said:

eventually, everything comes to PC ;D

And hopefully not as a "remake"/"remastered" ports where it requires us to pay full price for a ridiculously old game.

31 minutes ago, AlexGoesHigh said:

-snip-

Technically, its legal if you use your own BIOS and your own ISOs. If you don't, then its really the same as pirating, but at a much smaller level...

6 hours ago, LukeTim said:

Does this mean I will finally be able to play Banjo Kazooie on my PC?!

Isn't Banjo Kazooie on N64 as well? Bunch of N64 emulators.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

2 minutes ago, LtRavens said:

Isn't Banjo Kazooie on N64 as well? Bunch of N64 emulators.

Yeah, but I mean the Xbox 360 release. It has some extra stuff and better visuals.

Just now, LukeTim said:

Yeah, but I mean the Xbox 360 release. It has some extra stuff and better visuals.

Ah ok.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Well, if MS won't bring forza to pc gamers, pc gamers will go ahead and just get it.

Years and years MS had the chance to bring forza to the pc, and now with this, i don't know...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 hour ago, ShadowCaptain said:

can buy a 360 for SO cheap these days

but an emulator gets better resolutions and filters

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

1 minute ago, suicidalfranco said:

but an emulator gets better resolutions and filters

True, but currently we can barely run the 360 as is

Im not a big emulator fan, I prefer to play things natively, even if it means lower graphics, gives me nostalgia 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

What about embedded consoles and clone consoles?

embedded consoles? meaning like playing a PS1 on a PS3? or whatever? - fine I guess, but i still prefer to use the original :)

Clone consoles such as what?

13 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

True, but currently we can barely run the 360 as is

Im not a big emulator fan, I prefer to play things natively, even if it means lower graphics, gives me nostalgia 

not a problem, i can wait. Got all the time in the world

I largely prefer emulators, they make everything look better, perform better and have nice extra features (save state, first thing that comes to mind)

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>