Impressive specs on the new iPhone 5s

cYbErpILs

I just found this YouTube Video which contains photos of the recent keynote presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30h1cBQKA98

The most impressive thing was the hardware inside the new iPone 5s. The new A7 processor  has over a Billion Transistors. That's over 2/3 of the amount the intel core i7 4770k has in it, same with the die size.

They also claim that the Performance of it, on the cpu and on the gpu side  of things, is doubled that of the A6 which already was pretty high end.

The iPhone also features the Fingerprint sensor and is available in gold- the rumors where pretty precise.

I can't wait to get this :)

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

no mention of quad or dual core though if its quad well even if its an iPhone its one hell of a beast

Enjoy paying over a grand for it.

1237609_593541684034420_955340693_n.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

I just found this YouTube Video which contains photos of the recent keynote presentation.

The most impressive thing was the hardware inside the new iPone 5s. The new A7 processor  has over a Billion Transistors. That's over 2/3 of the amount the intel core i7 4770k has in it, same with the die size.

They also claim that the Performance of it, on the cpu and on the gpu side  of things, is doubled that of the A6 which already was pretty high end.

The iPhone also features the Fingerprint sensor and is available in gold- the rumors where pretty precise.

Mobile Kepler from Nvidia.

'Nuff said.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Enjoy paying over a grand for it.

Oh... I didn't see that before but i'm not interested  in buying one anyways.

Just saw that they updated their Homepage with the new stuff

Do you really think its 2/3 the speed of an i7?

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

Do you really think its 2/3 the speed of an i7?

Well come to think of it phone performance is doubling each year whereas CPUs in desktops are only increasing by 10%, they are catching up at a very fast pace.

Well, I can certainly say that I'm not regretting my HTC one. Dat price O.o

Other than that, the fingerprint scanner is baller.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Well come to think of it phone performance is doubling each year whereas CPUs in desktops are only increasing by 10%, they are catching up at a very fast pace.

its still decades away from being as fast as an i7, no doubt about it

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Yell im staying with my GS4 much better specs + an HTC ONE is an amazing choice. iPhone in terms of value for money is crap. 

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

The phone looks great, but it is really expensive...

and I really do think the case of iPhone 5c is hideous... I really don't understand the design of the case...

Seriously, who is gonna buy that plastic iPhone when for 100$ mor you can get a liquid metal one...

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

I am definitely getting a Galaxy Note 3 xD

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

The specs aren't all that impressive when you consider the price.

Intel Pentium A800501-60 60MHz, 4MB RAM, 160MB Hard Drive, Voodoo Video Card, Windows 3.11 OS

The cpu wont be half as powerful as the snapdragon 800, I like the fingerprint idea, the NSA having all of the fingerprints though?

Switched from iOS to android, which is far superior, would never go back

I'm waiting to learn more about iOS 7 (the great news is my iPhone 4 is STILL supported, so I'll be trying it out before I have to commit the $$$ for a 5S), but as interesting as the improvements in performance are, I'm still not convinced that phones really need to be that much faster until some new usage models come around. With that said, you need a capable hardware platform before you can start pushing "insert your iPhone into this 3.5" bay and it's basically your PC now"

64-bit is extremely forward-thinking. One of the biggest benefits of it is the ability to address >4GB of RAM. We still don't know how much memory is in the 5S, but we've seen a new multi-tasking interface, and there will certainly be need for more RAM in the future. I'm excited to see Apple making the move now, because that means the app ecosystem can evolve and be READY to leverage more memory before we actually need it.

The camera is GREAT. It's great for Apple, great for consumers, and great for HTC. I just hope people don't forget who ACTUALLY pioneered "ultra pixel"... But of course they will

I love the fingerprint scanner. I'm very careful with my phone and not too worried about theft, but I do use the "try 5x and the phone wipes" feature on my phone just in case. The problem is I also have a baby.... He could easily attempt 5 logins by accident and wipe my phone (parents, you know what I'm talking about). This solves that problem if nothing else. The idea of being able to buy apps by simply using my fingerprint instead of even keying in anything is both awesome and terrifying. Mindless consumerism, here we go... again...

Couldn't care less about the new gold colour... I guess tasteless celebs needed something that only they would be tacky enough to use... and then everyone will use it, and we can move onto something else...? I dunno. w/e

I think that about does it for me for now. More GPU power is interesting, but without a low latency stream to a larger screen I don't think I care yet.

and to the ppl that are so passionate about the build quality... "everyone" has a cover for their phone... so GS4 is perfect, and it's WAAAY cheaper... the only thing that is kinda "innovation" on the iPhone 5 S i think is the 64 bit CPU... all the other stuff is bullcrap... I still think Nexus 4 is better and Nexus 5 is going to be epic if they put the S800 in :D

the prices posted in post 5 are irrelevant cause only retards buy phones for full price and not the deeply discounted contract price

out of contract prices have always been retardly high, for iPhone and any comparable Android phone

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's