Impressive specs on the new iPhone 5s

cYbErpILs

Th A7 (and M7) and fingerprint scanner are quite impressive, if it all works as well and as fast as Apple claims. Other than that there isn't anything top get exciting. The "cheap" 5C is a bit of a joke in my mind, however. It's still far too expensive. I would have thought it needed to be £150 cheaper than the 5S but it's only £80 cheaper. When you are already spending £470+ on a phone, you may as well spend a bit more a get the far better phone that isn't plastic, but that's just my thoughts.

The 5S will sell pretty well but I'd be surprised if the 5C did too. 

ur talking about the colors ?

didnt palm do that first ?

Not exactly, its not just the colors, but the style and the texture and shape, just about everything lumia has had, the 5c is taking. And in their video are trying to make it look like its innovative and new, but its not.

Overpriced as usual, but I like it. People seem to look at the finger print stuff as a gimmick, but if it really works as it looks, it will finally be finger print detection that doesn't suck. I am tired of typing my iTunes password to buy stuff.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Atleast the fingerprint thing isn't as much as a gimmick as Siri. Never used that thing besides joking with friends.

144Hz goodness

I'm excited for the new iPhones actually. Used to be an Apple hater but after being stuck with the iPhone 4 for 7 months, I have come to enjoy the experience. The contract plans for Singapore telcos have not been released so yeah... Planning to get the 5C, might get the 5S though