[Update] Yet another "Hacking Group" threatening to ruin christmas fun

NovusBal

Meh.

You know how you should never with death upon most people? Well, I wish these people would die.

Like, be slowly lowered into a pit of fire.

With sharks swimming in the fire.

No no not painful enough.

We have to make it a sacrifice, 24 hour ritual to slowly murder each and everyone of them, one at a time. It starts with this,

We strap them to some type of board, this board is covered in little spikes that just barely pierce through skin.

They slowly role towards a 1000 Degree Celsius Fire, throughout the 24 hours they will slowly melt away.

Every hour we cut off 1 finger/toe and feed it to them.

We make sure they do not bleed out.

Every 15 minutes one needle is pierced into their body.

Every 30 minutes they must be forced to drink a cup of their own blood

The last four hours are the worst, after every 45 minutes go by 1 arm if cut off, then the legs. Though, they will not bleed out.

They end while being close to the fire, they do not go in it though they slowly melt to death.

The END. You all know I am a sick minded person now.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

It can affect PC's too. Last year when LS ddosed EA (I think) one of the largest ISP's in Sweden (Telia Sonera) went down because they were the ISP EA used. So I was unable to use the internet at all for like a day or so. Not too bad but still, it could happen again.

Situations like that are the reason why I still prefer some things to be available offline. Movies/shows and music, I still have most of them as DVDs and Audio-CDs. No streaming services for me. It's also the reason why I despise those "you have to be always online, even for single-player games"-BS.

And I understand the irony in that since the WoW servers are currently down for maintenance xD

Aw, c'mon! Christmas is supposed to be a time of joy and good cheer for everyone. Kids, teens, adults, everyone who wants to enjoy a new game or even a new console this Christmas is going to be sorely disappointed. And for what reason? What reason do these pathetic people have for doing this? Is it some twisted power fantasy? Is it chaotic in nature with these people doing it without any prior thought or justification? 

I just hope people's enjoyment of this season isn't diminished by this. I don't like people to suffer.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

No no not painful enough.

that's fucked up dude. +1

I used to be quite active here.

What cowards. What fun will it offer them? It is like taking candy from babies...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Meanwhile, on PC, the bat-shit craziness continues

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wow, there is no reason to do this, but to be an ass. I almost feel sad for them they have nothing better to do on Christmas but to ruin something for other ppl lol. They need a hug or something. :/

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

@PhantomSquad

I only wish they were :(

But again PC + offline steam :P

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

This is a dick move, especially in the christmas holidays.

Glad most of us here only care for themselves. But because my little brother gets a PS4 this year for christmas, it would be really sad if he couldn't play all holidays...

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

Well let's see what 12 months changed with the Security of PSN and XBox live.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

So many "My neighbor's house catches fire, not mine. So I don't care." attitude here.

Why should we care about something we can't control, doesn't affect us nor make's anything change by feeling negative about it?

Solution? A chair + popcorn .

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Why should we care about something we can't control, doesn't affect us nor make's anything change by feeling negative about it?

Solution? A chair + popcorn .

Can say the same for the terrorist attack in Paris, or MH17 shot down by Russian missile in Ukraine too. People die everyday, so who cares? Right? What a good attitude! Everyone just looks at 2 feet in front of him. That will be a beautiful world.

"Phantom squad."

It's a 13 year old who discovered command prompts and can now take down the internets.

- snip-

Can say the same for the terrorist attack in Paris, or MH17 shot down by Russian missile in Ukraine too. People die everyday, so who cares? Right? What a good attitude! Everyone just looks at 2 feet in front of him. That will be a beautiful world.

that's the approach I take. Events like the Paris shooting, while horrible to all those involved, are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Isis, government, politics, all trivial to the human race. We need to be solving the BIG problems, global warming, food shortages. Etc. People DO die everyday, so why should 120 frenchmen be different from the thousands people who starve to death? Politics and current affairs is 2 feet in front of us. Let's focus on that.

- snip-

Im struggling to see the benefit of this, do they think that they can get a job out this by trying to blow it up into something big or are they just vile in nature. Directly this will not effect me but indirectly it will, sucks because if this happens it is gonna be a sad week for many people. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Im struggling to see the benefit of this, do they think that they can get a job out this by trying to blow it up into something big or are they just vile in nature. Directly this will not effect me but indirectly it will, sucks because if this happens it is gonna be a sad week for many people. 

Sometimes people do things just....because they can.

Its pretty shitty if they do it, but I still consider it somewhat funny that all those kids who get consoles won't be able to play, but maybe thats just me. 

Really though, PSN/XBL would be down regardless on xmas day from everyone trying to update their consoles/games at the same time

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

"Some men just want to watch the world burn..." - Alfred Pennyworth

Didn't a bunch of people on lizard squad get arrested do these people want to join them

The sad thing is, there's probably multiple groups that all have the same plan which is just gonna make it worse. I genuinely feel bad for all the kids, parents, and Sony/Microsoft employees that are gonna have a crappy holiday because killing PSN and XBL is the fashionable thing to do during the holidays.

i7 3820 -- 8 GB RAM -- Zotac GTX 970

Meh.

You know how you should never with death upon most people? Well, I wish these people would die.

Like, be slowly lowered into a pit of fire.

With sharks swimming in the fire.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit