Do You Like Donald Trump?

Vengeance_K1ng

What are your thoughts on Donald Trump.

No. I think he is a idiot

Yes, I like him and he has my vote.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

If he gets elected he will kill america by getting it nuked tbh... Your argument is retarded... If he hasn't been elected yet he can't kill "3000000000000000fabillion peoples" because he hasnt been elected yet... FML...

Wrong, Obama is going to beat him to it.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I think most of the radical stuff he comes up with he knows that he can't really do and it's a strategy to reduce the media coverage of the other candidates.

It seems to be working as well since I see him with the most media attention compared to Hillary. His attention has also seemed to overshadowed the whole "first female president" gimmick that Hillary could have had. Since he's not tied to any outside campaign funding, he can get away with saying anything he wants without worrying about losing financial contributors.

If you think Bernie or Hillary would be a better president than Trump I feel sorry for you. Liberalism is a cancer to the world and needs to be stopped.

They are way better, no normal person wants a stupid af businessman to be president.

I don't like Trump, but he's not a racist.

I agree that he's probably not a racist at heart, but I only believe that because I think he is willing to say literally anything to win the primary and dominate the news. He's trying like hell trying to look like a racist, and that might be worse.

Yes, a lot of our problems come from other countries like refugees.

That's a rather nebulous claim. What problems, from what refugees, and can you cite anything credible that actually proves it to be the case?

And assuming you specifically name the problem you're talking about, what would you do to solve it?

Except he kinda is a racist. According to him the Hispanics are taking our jobs

I am a Hispanic. Born in Texas and raised in Texas. If that fucking idiot (or anybody for that matter) is really worried that a person who can barely speak any English, has a LOW level of education, and really has no skills other than backbreaking low paying manual labor is going to "take" his or her job THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. How low on the pole are you that you have to worry about losing your brick laying or landscaping job?

His dumb ass should be looking at the person HIRING the illegals. Not that poor wretch standing outside home depot hoping to get picked up for the day to make some money so he can support his family and save up to become legal. It is expensive.

That's a rather nebulous claim. What problems, from what refugees, and can you cite anything credible that actually proves it to be the case?

And assuming you specifically name the problem you're talking about, what would you do to solve it?

It's not at all.

Especially when talking about Texas where we already take in a large amount of Mexican refugees; we can't take more, even Syrian refugees.

It doesn't take much intuition to realize that's a problem.

The solution is simple, deal with what we have and refuse entry to anymore refugees.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

It's not at all.

Especially when talking about Texas where we already take in a large amount of Mexican refugees; we can't take more, even Syrian refugees.

The solution is simple, deal with what we have and refuse entry to anymore refugees.

Based on what I am reading you live or are from Texas. Except for Houston, we have the land and resources to take refugees. I am not saying open the floodgates but do not sit there and claim we have a major problem. Problem is you can not tell which ones are from here and which ones are not. So we get grouped together in one big pot.  

As long as a refugee wants to work and better himself and give his family a fighting chance I am fine with them being here. Problem is we have the drug smuggling low lifes who give us a bad name. They do not even live here most of the time. Just come in, peddle their crap and go home to MEXICO to live a better life. The police know who these rats are and do not use the resources to do anything. They are to busy screwing with the ones who are standing outside the lowes and home depot trying to get a honest days work. It is easier to pick up a group that is just standing there in the open than to hunt down a gang who is hiding.

Laziness is the real problem.

It's not at all.

We're the world's largest economy by far and one of the least densely populated landmasses in the free world. Of course we can take more.

Further, illegal immigration has been on the decline since 2005, and it's been accelerating in that direction. We still have a lot of illegal immigrants from Mexico, sure, but the population has been falling nation-wide, not rising.

The solution to illegal immigration is not that simple. If you want to really stop it, the root cause needs to be addressed: the economic situation in Mexico. Or, more likely, the economic incentive to live here should be addressed—probably by going after those who hire illegal immigrants. But no one is talking about that. They'd rather demonize the immigrants themselves.

You still didn't actually explain what problem you're talking about caused by illegal immigration. It isn't self-evident. Illegal immigration is a "problem" in the sense that it's illegal, but what I'm looking for is the resulting cause-effect relationship that you're referring to.

Don't quote me to try and prove something to me that I didn't even discuss and don't care about.

And although I didn't open it, and didn't read it the hyperlink contains "Trump wants bill gates to help close that [the] internet from terrorists". Sounds like a great idea, why not do it

Edited by Godlygamer23

Shipping sucks

NO !

First of all , if he isn't a professional politician , how in the world should he be able to become president  ?!

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

NO !

First of all , if he isn't a professional politician , how in the world should he be able to become president  ?!

Professional Politician, another name for liar, and crook.

Professional Politician, another name for liar, and crook.

maybe , but he has absolutely NO knowledge about politics.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Wrong, Obama is going to beat him to it.

I'm pretty sure the constitution says a president can't be elected 3 times ...

No. I think they were saying that Obama is responsible for mass murder. Because Obama looks different and has a funny name, so Merica reasons.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

NO !

Career politicians were never meant to be a thing in American politics. When the country first formed the idea was that people would serve their time in office and then go back to their real jobs. You weren't supposed to be able to do it for a living, and it's kind of disgusting how politicians can remain in office for so long.

No. I think they were saying that Obama is responsible for mass murder. Because Obama looks different and has a funny name, so Merica reasons.

oh , i misread it then .

oh , i misread it then .

If it wasn't so sad it would be comical how transparent the haters are in this country about Obama. But you can't fight Fox news because they don't allow differing opinions.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Also you're thinking of the 22nd Amendment, not the constitution. Roosevelt was elected for a 3rd term in office. :P

Also you're thinking of the 22nd Amendment, not the constitution. Roosevelt was elected for 3 terms in office. :P

Amendments are made to the constitution so????

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Or, maybe it's because he backed out of Iraq and left them practically defenseless. You can argue we never should have been there to begin with, but we also shouldn't be paper tigers and leave after destabilizing a region.

Same goes for Libya. We assist in killing him, and now we Libya with a huge fucking mess and an area ripe for the taking by demented individuals.