Do You Like Donald Trump?

Vengeance_K1ng

Yes climate change is real, but it has nothing to do with humans. The earth goes through warming and cooling periods but they won't tell you that because they can't make any money off of it. Also notice how it isn't called global warming anymore?

sigh....

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v453/n7193/full/nature06937.html

Real literature helps.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Explain to me the the insanely higher carbon levels thousands of years before humans even existed.

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

Yes climate change is real, but it has nothing to do with humans. The earth goes through warming and cooling periods but they won't tell you that because they can't make any money off of it. Also notice how it isn't called global warming anymore?

Why would governments call global warming a myth if they wanted to make money of it?

Why would governments call global warming a myth if they wanted to make money of it?

They're not calling it a myth.

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

That's not what Bernie claims, he's not far off.

Climate change has very real affects regarding poverty and quality of life.

Things that lead young people to join ISIS in an attempt for a better life in the short term thanks to their upbringing.

He's not wrong but it's more than just climate change.

Ummm you do know that what caused all this terrorism to occur is the results of WWI's close right (the dismantling of the Ottoman Empire), and has nothing to do with a minute shift in global temperature.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

What candidate do you like?

I think Jeb Bush is best because then you know you get a asshat so you wont be suprised.

Honestly, I liked Fiorina for the longest time. While she might not have been the most popular in the eyes of the investors (Which is why she was removed), a simple analysis shows that she was preparing for the future. 

In addition, even if you say she caused the company to tank, I point you to Bill Gates. Bill Gates expressly hired people of big businesses that failed as they could see the signs of a failing business before anyone else so they would have time to fix it before it's too late.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

I suggest you research the Vostok ice core samples.

Ummm you do know that what caused all this terrorism to occur is the results of WWI's close right (the dismantling of the Ottoman Empire), and has nothing to do with a minute shift in global temperature.

Read back.

I'm not saying climate change is the sole reason, i'm saying it's obviously a factor.

It takes more than 1 straw to break a camel's back.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Read back.

I'm not saying climate change is the sole reason, i'm saying it's obviously a factor.

Why are you calling it climate change and not global warming?

Explain to me the the insanely higher carbon levels thousands of years before humans even existed.

Yes, because those are mutually exclusive events... Next thing you know you will be saying that since an ICE age occurred in the past, humans can't freeze water.

You could stand to find better sources

Y? Because it is an actual peer vetted paper? Or just because you need a subscription to read it... Your local library should have access to the publications.

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Because it's called climate change.

Global warming is only about the increase of the Earth's average temperature.

They're not calling it a myth.

Um actually our previous PM Tony Abbott (yes he's an idiot) has said multiple times he's not a believer.

Read back.

No, it really is irrelevant, WW1 and WW2 are the route causes of all of this crap, and since WW1 was the direct cause of WW2 and the reason the Ottomans were crushed and all the middle eastern borders were drawn up by Great Britain, it can be considered as the primary factor, while the rest of the issues stem from the cold war which was the result of WW2

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

ANTHROPOGENIC CLIMATE CHANGE. Because that is the ACTUAL term. I'm sorry that the stupid ass media decided years ago that global warming sounded cooler to them, when the scientific community has ALWAYS promoted the much more accurate term listed above.

And BTW carbon dioxide is no where near the only green house gas...

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

Yes, because those are mutually exclusive events... Next thing you know you will be saying that since an ICE age occurred in the past, humans can't freeze water.

Y? Because it is an actual peer vetted paper? Or just because you need a subscription to read it... Your local library should have access to the publications.

Because you need a subscription, there are other peer-reviewed journals from reliable sources that are not hidden behind a paywall.

You can't prove a point if it's not actually shown.

When I started reading this thread.

50df8d30c48f3e6c66582ec1b184930b806797b3

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Um actually our previous PM Tony Abbott (yes he's an idiot) has said multiple times he's not a believer.

I was saying people like Obama and Pope Francis aren't saying it's a myth. They're saying it's a fact that humans are causing climate change.

Because he does hahahaha (Latinos you mean, not Hispanics)

I live in a majority Latino area in Texas and 90% of latinos and Mexican-Americans are voting for this living meme.

Mexicans and South Americans, illegal immigrants from other countries who don't go through the proper channels to become U.S. citizens, that's who Trump is referring to.

That has nothing to do with race.

Trump is a bag of dicks but he's not a racist like at all.

Yeah I do mean latino omg now I feel racist.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

No, it really is irrelevant, WW1 and WW2 are the route causes of all of this crap, and since WW1 was the direct cause of WW2 and the reason the Ottomans were crushed and all the middle eastern borders were drawn up by Great Britain, it can be considered as the primary factor, while the rest of the issues stem from the cold war which was the result of WW2

No.

You're not thinking about geopolitics enough.

I was saying people like Obama and Pope Francis aren't saying it's a myth. They're saying it's a fact that humans are causing climate change.

You also said it's because they want money, Tony Abbott is all about the money so why wouldn't he go along with it if it was for money?

Because you need a subscription, there are other peer-reviewed journals from reliable sources that are not hidden behind a paywall.

You can't prove a point if it's not actually shown.

Sure, I tend to forget that other people don't have direct access to all of these listings...

Found the pdf...

http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/2008/2008_Rosenzweig_etal_1.pdf

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

You also said it's because they want money, Tony Abbott is all about the money so why wouldn't he go alone with it if it was for money?

I'm not familiar with Tony Abbot so I can't answer your question. 

No.

You're not thinking about geopolitics enough.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm done this conversation just hit a brick wall

Climate change evidence as provided by NASA, unless of course you think believing anything at all what NASA says makes be a NASshole.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb