THE GREEN LIGHT OF DEATH

sunze
Go to solution Solved by sunze,

UPDATE:

so after going out for awhile i came up with a solution to which maybe the integrated graphics are bad, even though i have a dedicated GPU, And after cleaning it replacing the termal paste and gives me a boot. I hope this helps you. 

Hi, Im currently having an issue to which everything was okay, i was able to use it properly then suddenly a day ago, when i turned on my pc everything just does not boot, i troubleshooted everything my psu works fine, ram was okay aswell, no loose cable, was also not the front panel power on button. In the motherboard i am seeing a green light to which means stamdbstandby and at this point im not even sure what to do. i hope someone can help me out

SYSTEM UNIT:

i5-4450

asus h81m-c

16gb ddr3

GTX 1650 

DOSS Bronze RATED 500watts(ik its an offbrand, but it works fine) 

26 minutes ago, sunze said:

Hi, Im currently having an issue to which everything was okay, i was able to use it properly then suddenly a day ago, when i turned on my pc everything just does not boot, i troubleshooted everything my psu works fine, ram was okay aswell, no loose cable, was also not the front panel power on button. In the motherboard i am seeing a green light to which means stamdbstandby and at this point im not even sure what to do. i hope someone can help me out

SYSTEM UNIT:

i5-4450

asus h81m-c

16gb ddr3

GTX 1650 

DOSS Bronze RATED 500watts(ik its an offbrand, but it works fine) 

How did you test the parts work fine?  Another PC?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

2 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

How did you test the parts work fine?  Another PC?

Hello, Yes i tested my PSU and RAM from my friends computer and they work fine, the only thing i wasn't able to test was my MOBO and CPU

UPDATE:

so after going out for awhile i came up with a solution to which maybe the integrated graphics are bad, even though i have a dedicated GPU, And after cleaning it replacing the termal paste and gives me a boot. I hope this helps you.