Do You Like Donald Trump?

Vengeance_K1ng

Even so being president doesn't mean you can do whatever you want

Depends on the president, it can mean exactly that.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

accept opinions and beliefs? jeez I'm sorry let me go get my feminist, westboro baptist church, hindu, flat earth, muslim, halal t-shirt.

what kind of society are we living again?

hitler only was able to do what he did because he transformed the system to single-party dictatorship.

And you are saying that can not happen in America? Look at all the dumb shits on tv buying into his bullshit.

exactly, there should be atleast 5 major corporations and bankers above you telling you what to do with their country

I went ahead and fixed that for you, hope you don't mind.

And you are saying that can not happen in America? Look at all the dumb shits on tv buying into his bullshit.

i doubt it can happen, mostly because trump seems reaaaally stupid and hitler was pretty smart, crazy, but smart.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

i doubt it can happen, mostly because trump seems reaaaally stupid and hitler was pretty smart, crazy, but smart.

You do not become a billionaire or even just rich without being smart.

You do not become a billionaire or even just rich without being smart.

you can. he didn't become a billionaire alone and he didn't start with his own money. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Trumps smarter. Hitler was a front man, and a complete fucking idiot, thank the spaghetti monster for that little fact too. His piss poor decisions cost Germany the war.

See this post? He Is fucking Hitler... He Is a horrible person, and how someone like him can be elected Is beyond fucking me, I wont say anymore cause this PISSES me off...

well Obama was elected twice soooooo........

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

The difference between nazis and the US and Jews and Muslims is the fact that Jews didn't have terrorist claiming to be Jews, and the the nazis pushed a genocidal ideology to achieve for a perfect race; and for land expansion. The US is not in the business of land expansion, and while we can agree that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, there is the large percentage who remain extreme and act in accordance to what we define as terrorism. That is why we cannot accept undocumented Muslims, that is why we must eradicate the infection. What is the easiest way to get rid of an infection? Cut it off. Sometimes you take healthy living flesh when you do this but you save the world from self destruction.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

you can. he didn't become a billionaire alone and he didn't start with his own money. 

He started with his families money and had the smarts to get help. He made calculated decisions. Some failed but a lot struck gold. That takes a very smart individual to pull it of multiple times.

He isn't forrest gump who made his money on luck.

The difference between nazis and the US and Jews and Muslims is the fact that Jews didn't have terrorist claiming to be Jews, and the the nazis pushed a genocidal ideology to achieve for a perfect race; and for land expansion. The US is not in the business of land expansion, and while we can agree that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, there is the large percentage who remain extreme and act in accordance to what we define as terrorism. That is why we cannot accept undocumented Muslims, that is why we must eradicate the infection. What is the easiest way to get rid of an infection? Cut it off. Sometimes you take healthy living flesh when you do this but you save the world from self destruction.

And there's what unravels your argument. One persons freedom fighter is another person's terrorist. To the British we were terrorists.

You sound like a terrorist :P

that picture is a joke, don't take it too seriously.

Spoiler

Youre comparing Trump to Obama? 

yeah, to a European that doesn't compute.

Spoiler

yeah, to a European that doesn't compute.

If you think Trump Is comparable to Obama, youre really dumb...

Wow to compare someone to Hitler says a lot. Where is the love and compassion bro? I thought we were supposed to accept others opinions and beliefs. No? Huh...

That same argument could be brought up for defending hitler. Just sayin.

Hitler was a genius in terms of propaganda, but an absolute idiot in everything else.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

And there's what unravels your argument. One persons freedom fighter is another person's terrorist. To the British we were terrorists.

true given everything is in light of the prespective of the beholder but when sitting on the outside, taking no position. you cannot let inhuman acts of violence persist. you must support the peaceful opposition.  I support the 99% peaceful muslims in the world. I do not support the 1% that choose to carry out heinous activities. if you take just 1% of the 1.6 billion muslims in the world that still leaves you with 160 million extremist. im not choosing the course of action as I would rather propose a peaceful resolution but the 1% cannot be allowed to continue down this path. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

true given everything is in light of the prespective of the beholder but when sitting on the outside, taking no position. you cannot let inhuman acts of violence persist. you must support the peaceful opposition.  I support the 99% peaceful muslims in the world. I do not support the 1% that choose to carry out heinous activities. if you take just 1% of the 1.6 billion muslims in the world that still leaves you with 160 million extremist. im not choosing the course of action as I would rather propose a peaceful resolution but the 1% cannot be allowed to continue down this path. 

The percentage of Americans that are extremists doesn't cross that percentage? Should all other countries close their borders to Americans because we kill pregnant women in clinics over ideology?

Youre comparing Trump to Obama? 

Nope.

Just showing how its possible that he can be voted in under any circumstance. If people are stupid enough to vote for Obama they can be convinced to vote for anyone.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Nope.

Just showing how its possible that he can be voted in under any circumstance. If people are stupid enough to vote for Obama they can be convinced to vote for anyone.

Have you seen his record as president? History will not shine favorably on you my friend.

The percentage of Americans that are extremists doesn't cross that percentage? Should all other countries close their borders to Americans because we kill pregnant women in clinics over ideology?

the portion of Americans that are extremist are dealt with legally by the system. I dont believe its perfect but I believe its human. what in regards did i mention about closing boarders. I never said such.