Do You Like Donald Trump?

Vengeance_K1ng

Also you're thinking of the 22nd Amendment, not the constitution. Roosevelt was elected for a 3rd term in office. :P

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Amendments are made to the constitution so????

While that is true, it is still part of a separate document. Ergo, not the constitution.

Though the Amendments are supposed to be as "binding" as the constitution itself.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I like him because he tells it how it is and doesn't sugar coat anything

However, I do not agree with some of the things he has been saying, like building a wall and stuff like that. If Bernie Sanders and trump had a baby, it would be an amazing president. Why? You've got trumps honesty, and Bernie's views on specific things like free college.

Or, maybe it's because he backed out of Iraq and left them practically defenseless. You can argue we never should have been there to begin with, but we also shouldn't be paper tigers and leave after destabilizing a region.

Same goes for Libya. We assist in killing him, and now we Libya with a huge fucking mess and an area ripe for the taking by demented individuals.

Many would argue (for better or worse) that our continuing involvement in the Middle East is just perpetuating this conflict.

Many argue that the fighting will never end until we leave the region to themselves, and for themselves to find peace on their own.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Or, maybe it's because he backed out of Iraq and left them practically defenseless. You can argue we never should have been there to begin with, but we also shouldn't be paper tigers and leave after destabilizing a region.

Same goes for Libya. We assist in killing him, and now we Libya with a huge fucking mess and an area ripe for the taking by demented individuals.

Exactly, what was he supposed to do? Keep dumping American lives into a problem He didn't make? No matter what he did the Republican party would criticize his decision, he went with the option that saved American lives. Which should be the priority of the president.

Based on what I am reading you live or are from Texas. Except for Houston, we have the land and resources to take refugees. I am not saying open the floodgates but do not sit there and claim we have a major problem. Problem is you can not tell which ones are from here and which ones are not. So we get grouped together in one big pot.  

As long as a refugee wants to work and better himself and give his family a fighting chance I am fine with them being here. Problem is we have the drug smuggling low lifes who give us a bad name. They do not even live here most of the time. Just come in, peddle their crap and go home to MEXICO to live a better life. The police know who these rats are and do not use the resources to do anything. They are to busy screwing with the ones who are standing outside the lowes and home depot trying to get a honest days work. It is easier to pick up a group that is just standing there in the open than to hunt down a gang who is hiding.

Laziness is the real problem.

Where?

Where are you going to put more refugees?

In those overload detention facilities?

You mean those literal fucking prisons where we force refugees to do hard manual labor for a small payment?

I meant actual accommodations.

We can absolutely tell, it's called citizenship, what the hell do you mean we all get grouped in a big pot? If you're a Mexican refugee, of course you'll get grouped with other Mexican refugees.

I'm fine with refugees being here too, but i'm not going to bullshit and pretend we can handle any more without cannibalizing ourselves.

Drug smuggling goes beyond refugees, having high-standard screenings are not a bad thing though.

If you are here illegally without any processing then of course you should be picked up by customs, if you're going to compare that problem with refugees who smuggle then let's ask why we don't help our homeless American citizens but we'll help other refugees? A hard's day work and good intentions does not validate illegal activity. 

We can't help both, laziness is not the problem, it's priorities and resources.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

I like him because he tells it how it is and doesn't sugar coat anything

However, I do not agree with some of the things he has been saying, like building a wall and stuff like that. If Bernie Sanders and trump had a baby, it would be an amazing president. Why? You've got trumps honesty, and Bernie's views on specific things like free college.

But I was told growing up, "Nothing in life is Free."

I would like the poll to have some more reasonable options like Yes and No.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Where?

Where are you going to put more refugees?

In those overload detention facilities?

You mean those literal fucking prisons where we force refugees to do hard manual labor for a small payment?

I meant actual accommodations.

We can absolutely tell, it's called citizenship, what the hell do you mean we all get grouped in a big pot? If you're a Mexican refugee, of course you'll get grouped with other Mexican refugees.

I'm fine with refugees being here too, but i'm not going to bullshit and pretend we can handle any more without cannibalizing ourselves.

Drug smuggling goes beyond refugees, having high-standard screenings are not a bad thing though.

If you are here illegally without any processing then of course you should be picked up by customs, if you're going to compare that problem with refugees who smuggle then let's ask why we don't help our homeless American citizens but we'll help other refugees? A hard's day work and good intentions does not validate illegal activity. 

We can't help both, laziness is not the problem, it's priorities and resources.

Being a Texican hell yeah I get grouped with illegals just on my race alone. Do not act like racial profiling is not done by everyday citizens.

We have the land to build houses for them. Hell they can build the houses themselves. We gave land to native americans who were here first. You forget Texas was also mexico too at one point?

We as America are too busy handing over money and resources to other countries rather than helping the people who are here, refugees included.

We're the world's largest economy by far and one of the least densely populated landmasses in the free world. Of course we can take more.

Further, illegal immigration has been on the decline since 2005, and it's been accelerating in that direction. We still have a lot of illegal immigrants from Mexico, sure, but the population has been falling nation-wide, not rising.

The solution to illegal immigration is not that simple. If you want to really stop it, the root cause needs to be addressed: the economic situation in Mexico. Or, more likely, the economic incentive to live here should be addressed—probably by going after those who hire illegal immigrants. But no one is talking about that. They'd rather demonize the immigrants themselves.

You still didn't actually explain what problem you're talking about caused by illegal immigration. It isn't self-evident. Illegal immigration is a "problem" in the sense that it's illegal, but what I'm looking for is the resulting cause-effect relationship that you're referring to.

Sure, other states can take more. Texas cannot.

Other states don't have to deal with the overwhelming flood of Mexican refugees that Texas deals with.

I'm talking about the solution for the state of Texas' refugee problem during the wave of incoming Syrian refugees.

You go help fix Mexico, that's not the United States' problem, the states are already doing what they can.

We don't need to be getting involved in Mexico's corrupt political drug bullshit.

I agree, people who knowingly hire illegal immigrants,  should also get some more legal flack compared to the slap on the wrist they currently get.

That doesn't mean it's ok for illegal immigrants to be here, that just means we also go after those responsible for hiring them.

What cause-effect?

How do you not know how bad it is for refugees that are allowed to stay here without the ability to properly work and other citizens who are denied help due to lack of resources?

How is that not self-evident when we're talking about people who don't have access to the same liberties as Americans coming in droves to a state that's at capacity and being pressured to cannibalize itself?

Do you think that the refugees who come here get what they need or something? hahaha

Being a Texican hell yeah I get grouped with illegals just on my race alone. Do not act like racial profiling is not done by everyday citizens.

We have the land to build houses for them. Hell they can build the houses themselves.

We as America are too busy handing over money and resources to other countries rather than helping the people who are here, refugees included.

wtf is a Texican?

You mean you're Latino who's from Texas.

Mexican is not a race hahahaha

No, i know about racial profiling. That's not what we're talking about, we're talking about refugees who are processed and come to Texas, not Arizona's now-famous "Show me your papers" law that requires anyone who's brown to show proof of their citizenship.

Look guy, we can't just take other people's land.

That's not ok.

We do not have space we can just give away anymore.

Helping refugees is no different than helping Haiti and sending them money and resources.

I'd like to help build America back up and not get involved in other countries' bullshit like wars but for the same reason i'm willing to help refugees, we're not sending Americans to their deaths by sending some money that the U.S. has reserved for offshore relief.

Really the federal budget and what we invest in what is the bigger issue, it's not about us being an economic superpower, it's about our budget and restrictions on the free market.

Amendments are made to the constitution so????

As dalekphalm said, the Amendments are a separate document from the constitution. They were made to clarify, expand upon, or modify the constitution so the rights of the people can be ensured throughout the ages. But Amendments can be repealed and are not a part of the constitution itself. So saying that there's a two term limit "in the constitution" is technically incorrect. Furthermore it's important to make a distinction between the two because Amendments are changeable whereas the constitution is relatively unchanging; you can amend the constitution but you can't outright change it. Presidents didn't always have a two term limit, and it's possible that the term limit could be lifted in the future. Claiming that the two term limit was in the constitution implies that it was a law from day 1, which can fragment perception of history. Because amendments to the constitution can be repealed (though admittedly it's an extremely rare occurrence) it's better to view them as temporary instead of set in stone, despite them having as much bearing as the constitution itself. Should an amendment ever get repealed the original text in the constitution - or lack thereof - would take effect again. Plus I'm a little crazy about the details. xD

wtf is a Texican?

You mean you're Latino who's from Texas.

Mexican is not a race hahahaha

No, i know about racial profiling. That's not what we're talking about, we're talking about refugees who are processed and come to Texas, not Arizona's now-famous "Show me your papers" law that requires anyone who's brown to show proof of their citizenship.

Look guy, we can't just take other people's land.

That's not ok.

We do not have space we can just give away anymore.

Helping refugees is no different than helping Haiti and sending them money and resources.

I'd like to help build America back up and not get involved in other countries' bullshit like wars but for the same reason i'm willing to help refugees, we're not sending Americans to their deaths by sending some money that the U.S. has reserved for offshore relief.

Really the federal budget and what we invest in what is the bigger issue, it's not about us being an economic superpower, it's about our budget and restrictions on the free market.

Take other people land? The State owns more unused land than it knows what to do with!

Take other people land? The State owns more unused land than it knows what to do with!

I live in Nevada and our state is 90% BLM. I feel ya.

I like how he stirs things up it makes it interesting 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Answering the topic . No I do not like The Trump. Just based on the fact that he has sucked American resources to help himself in the past (multiple bankruptcy to keep from paying debt he was more that able to pay) does not sit well with me.

I like how he stirs things up it makes it interesting 

Yes, taking our country into a world conflict where we'd be the "bad guys" is interesting. I'm sure Teaparty memorabilia will fetch a handsome price in 50 years. I'm just glad I'll be in West America and far removed from the wall built on the Mississippi.

It's not as simple as just giving refugees land and being like "Here you go, go roam free"

You would have to take other people's land, that's the only real option, again it's about resources and priority.

Why do you think we don't utilize that land for the many homeless we have here in Texas?

Yes, taking our country into a world conflict where we'd be the "bad guys" is interesting. I'm sure Teaparty memorabilia will fetch a handsome price in 50 years. I'm just glad I'll be in West America and far removed from the wall built on the Mississippi.

The country's already in bad shape you cant break whats already broken IMO who know will see what happens that's exactly why its interesting  

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

It's not as simple as just giving refugees land and being like "Here you go, go roam free"

You would have to take other people's land, that's the only real option, again it's about resources and priority.

Why do you think we don't utilize that land for the many homeless we have here in Texas?

America has more than enough resources and money to deal with homelessness and other issues. But they don't prioritize it.

If they took even 5% or 10% of the defence budget and put it towards social problems, America could probably eradicate homelessness in under 5 years.

Because the state makes more money selling it off or renting it.

I can drive 5 miles out of town and drive up to a endless horizon of unused state own land that is growing weeds and dirt that has not been used for as long as I remember and I am 41 years old. do not tell me that that land and several plots like that wouldn't be better used.

But people like trump do not wanna talk about that. They wanna talk about what those bad refugees are doing coming over here and sucking up resources and selling drugs. It is easy to prey on peoples fears, look at Hitler.

America has more than enough resources and money to deal with homelessness and other issues. But they don't prioritize it.

If they took even 5% or 10% of the defence budget and put it towards social problems, America could probably eradicate homelessness in under 5 years.

No, that's not how it works. People will always be homeless for a myriad of reasons . Money might improve their life to an extent, but it doesn't make it go away. Burning stacks of 100s to heat your home would be a better use of money.