Do You Like Donald Trump?

Vengeance_K1ng

I think he says things that he should keep to himself but I think it's good that he isn't scared to say something.

I guess now I'm an islamophobic and a racist for saying that.

You'd only be an islamophobe if you agreed with him.

I also agree, politicians should speak their mind, say what they're actually thinking. But they must also be prepared if what they say is stupid, racist, bigoted, or otherwise un-democratic.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

To win he will need a small loan of 1 million idiots...

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

To win he will need a small loan of 1 million idiots...

Did you just make a Trump reference in "What was the last thing you ate?" thread....lol.

:)

The same people that think Trump is Hitler is the same reason why I want to vote for him so he can ship you guys out of the country.  :P

Did you just make a Trump reference in "What was the last thing you ate?" thread....lol.

:)

One does not simply "stop" trumping the trump...  B)

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

I see right through that BS, lol, I told my wife this morning as we were walking out the door for work, that you would come back with the excuse that you did not specify which "mod" you meant. But if that was true, and I know its not, I would have not hit the nail on the head, and you would have not wasted your time on bringing it up. Why else would you make a point to point out that I'm a mod for a twitch channel, which is "one night a week" for just a couple of hours, and that doesn't even give me control on this forum, I can't even announce that the Wan show is live. So if that's what you truly meant, and I know it wasn't, it was meaningless to point out. Being a twitch mod and a forum mod is two different things. Forum mods moderate me as well as everyone else, I moderate twitch chat along with the moderators on this forum. I am the only twitch mod that isn't a moderator on this actual forum. Forum mod or chat mod, what you are saying is that if I am either, I am not entitled to an opinion, also the fact that I answered the question and the fact I chose not to give you the answer you were looking for/as well as naming all the reason I felt he makes a bad president(because that's way too long-that's why I chose not to. I'd rather not waste my free time arguing especially because I work two jobs and have a home life) and because I was trying to not get sucked into your trolling and wasting my time arguing with someone who obviously loves to argue and twist things.

I made the choice to state my opinion as well as stating basically that there was no point in continuing our conversation because like I predicted it is going nowhere. I'm pretty sure that I and many people on this thread know that you will not change your opinion no matter what facts are thrown at you hence the reason I didn't give you my long laundry list of why Obama is running us into the ground. I know that even if I chose to give you plenty of facts and points that you would have still argued with me. I see that you enjoy attacking others and that is the main reason I kept my answer short and responded that way. I can also see that you are the type of person that is right no matter what and always has to have the last say. So being the bigger man I will end my conversation with you. I have more important things to do. But go ahead and comment one last time. ;)

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Donal Trump is a populist shill that's exploiting the latent hatred and bigotry in America for attention.  What's not to love? 

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

Trump is literally the worst choice as someone to run America. I'd be more confident if someone like Bernie Sanders ran America.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i-ran-for-president-to-become-a-meme-0.p

Inspect element much? :3

anyway this is a stupid topic...

but i have to put my say in.

no.

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |