Do You Like Donald Trump?

Vengeance_K1ng

Climate change evidence as provided by NASA, unless of course you think believing anything at all what NASA says makes be a NASshole.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

I'm not saying climate change isn't real, I'm saying it isn't caused by humans.

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

Climate change evidence as provided by NASA, unless of course you think believing anything at all what NASA says makes be a NASshole.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

http://cdiac.ornl.gov/trends/co2/ice_core_co2.html

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

Let's just take a look at the causes section....

Aha....

On Earth, human activities are changing the natural greenhouse. Over the last century the burning of fossil fuels like coal and oil has increased the concentration of atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2). This happens because the coal or oil burning process combines carbon with oxygen in the air to make CO2. To a lesser extent, the clearing of land for agriculture, industry, and other human activities have increased concentrations of greenhouse gases.

The consequences of changing the natural atmospheric greenhouse are difficult to predict, but certain effects seem likely:

• On average, Earth will become warmer. Some regions may welcome warmer temperatures, but others may not.
  • Warmer conditions will probably lead to more evaporation and precipitation overall, but individual regions will vary, some becoming wetter and others dryer.
  • A stronger greenhouse effect will warm the oceans and partially melt glaciers and other ice, increasing sea level. Ocean water also will expand if it warms, contributing further to sea level rise.
  • Meanwhile, some crops and other plants may respond favorably to increased atmospheric CO2, growing more vigorously and using water more efficiently. At the same time, higher temperatures and shifting climate patterns may change the areas where crops grow best and affect the makeup of natural plant communities.
The role of human activity

In its Fourth Assessment Report, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a group of 1,300 independent scientific experts from countries all over the world under the auspices of the United Nations, concluded there's a more than 90 percent probability that human activities over the past 250 years have warmed our planet.

The industrial activities that our modern civilization depends upon have raised atmospheric carbon dioxide levels from 280 parts per million to 400 parts per million in the last 150 years. The panel also concluded there's a better than 90 percent probability that human-produced greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide have caused much of the observed increase in Earth's temperatures over the past 50 years.

They said the rate of increase in global warming due to these gases is very likely to be unprecedented within the past 10,000 years or more. The panel's full Summary for Policymakers report is online at http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_spm.pdf.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Let's just take a look at the causes section....

Aha....

On Earth, human activities are changing the natural greenhouse. Over the last century the burning of fossil fuels like coal and oil has increased the concentration of atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2). This happens because the coal or oil burning process combines carbon with oxygen in the air to make CO2. To a lesser extent, the clearing of land for agriculture, industry, and other human activities have increased concentrations of greenhouse gases.

The consequences of changing the natural atmospheric greenhouse are difficult to predict, but certain effects seem likely:

• On average, Earth will become warmer. Some regions may welcome warmer temperatures, but others may not.
  • Warmer conditions will probably lead to more evaporation and precipitation overall, but individual regions will vary, some becoming wetter and others dryer.
  • A stronger greenhouse effect will warm the oceans and partially melt glaciers and other ice, increasing sea level. Ocean water also will expand if it warms, contributing further to sea level rise.
  • Meanwhile, some crops and other plants may respond favorably to increased atmospheric CO2, growing more vigorously and using water more efficiently. At the same time, higher temperatures and shifting climate patterns may change the areas where crops grow best and affect the makeup of natural plant communities.
The role of human activity

In its Fourth Assessment Report, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a group of 1,300 independent scientific experts from countries all over the world under the auspices of the United Nations, concluded there's a more than 90 percent probability that human activities over the past 250 years have warmed our planet.

The industrial activities that our modern civilization depends upon have raised atmospheric carbon dioxide levels from 280 parts per million to 400 parts per million in the last 150 years. The panel also concluded there's a better than 90 percent probability that human-produced greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide have caused much of the observed increase in Earth's temperatures over the past 50 years.

They said the rate of increase in global warming due to these gases is very likely to be unprecedented within the past 10,000 years or more. The panel's full Summary for Policymakers report is online at http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_spm.pdf.

Is this your response to carbon levels being much higher than they are now before humans even existed?

Good indicator of success aye?

Now to be fair... I think people massively overblow both the negatives and positives of presidents (and their power to shape events individually)... But still... Kinda a meh precedent..

True.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Is this your response to carbon levels being much higher than they are now before humans even existed?

Not before humans existed, but rather large industry. Humans breathing does not cause global warming, but there is a rather strong preponderance of evidence that it seems like it is the machines we make that do.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

When someones net worth is in the billions, they're doing something right...

2 words: Daddys Money...

Not before humans existed, but rather large industry. Humans breathing does not cause global warming, but there is a rather strong preponderance of evidence that it seems like it is the machines we make that do.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/02/08/420000-years-of-data-suggestss-global-warming-is-not-man-made/

I like that he is honest with what he thinks and believes. That's about all. But if anyone here likes any politician, I pity them.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yes climate change is real, but it has nothing to do with humans. The earth goes through warming and cooling periods but they won't tell you that because they can't make any money off of it. Also notice how it isn't called global warming anymore?

The climate is changing because the globe is warming, as simple and as real as that.

Us humans are making those change faster, so yeah, we are to blame for that.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

The climate is changing because the globe is warming, as simple and as real as that.

Us humans are making those change faster, so yeah, we are to blame for that.

You're wasting your time, when someone is unable to accept reality, logic won't work.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

You're wasting your time, when someone is unable to accept reality, logic won't work.

I may be wasting time but it doesn't hurt trying to make someone use their brain and think for the first time.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I may be wasting time but it doesn't hurt trying to make someone use their brain and think for the first time.

The problem is education, or the lack there of. The average person thinks on a human time scale, not on a geologic time scale. So they get their opinion from television, or confirmation bias mixed with Dr. Google. I've got as much in my education as some have in their homes, so allow me to offer you this simple truth.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

IDK what hes about and I have little knowledge about him, I guess hes not very relevant in England

Never have I been more glad that the electoral college exists than when shown the ridiculous amount of support that Trump has. I'm counting on you, electoral college, to sort things out if it truly comes down to that.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I like that he is honest with what he thinks and believes. That's about all. But if anyone here likes any politician, I pity them.

Honestly now a days no matter who gets elected we are all going to end up hating. Thats just a simple fact of life because some presidents that have a potential to be good have to deal with the shit earlier presidents did or forgot to do or the secret "hush-hush" business that cant be explained to the press so we think they are just being lazy asses. And then you have congress and legislature that has to agree with their bills and shit. Even if we were to get a good honest hearted president that knows how to do things right be damned if they would let him/her do it. And many of the presidential candidates are shit quite frankly. Just wait till 2020 when Kanye's running. This nation's government is quite fucked up.

As a Brit, he scares the everliving shit out of me.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

As a Brit, he scares the everliving shit out of me.

Boris will protect us

We have accelerated the world's average temperature a lot more than it would normally do. In fact, the temperature is to be normalized by the cooling of the core and carbon dioxide(naturally released) but humans have rapidly increased the pace in which carbon dioxide is released. We've done so much damage to this planet, like the freeons from air conditioners in the 70s creating a hole in the ozone layer. It is fact, we destroy this planet without knowing

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I like that he will speak his mind.

However; I'm a die-hard conservative and even I will agree Trump takes it way too far. I think that the GOP should cut him off and that Trump should go independent. He is making the GOP look bad when we think he is just as much of a racist bigot as the democrats.

I will remind everyone not to let the actions of one define the character of many.

Also, don't trust the media no matter what they say.

I will straight up say it: I think trumps supporters are ignorant and don't know the reality of the world. I won't say trumps stupid tho, he definitely markets well, like the businessman he is.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Considering Trump was a democrat until 2012, it wouldn't surprise me if he drops out right before the primaries giving the democrats a head start while showing how stupid a lot of the people on the right following him are.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz