Fallout 2>Fallout 1>New Vegas>Fallout 4>Fallout 3 PERIOD.

centurion_08

Outfuckingrages.

Just finished FO4 and no, this is not game of the year material. No fucking way.

Everyone that thinks it IS, it's either mentally challenged or in denial. As much as i love the whole franchise this one is just dumb.

Dumb as the target their aiming for.

There are so many things missing, simplified it's just silly.

FO4 is a heir of one of the best and legendary rpg games off all time, wich was made in 1998 and it's still looses to it.

Everyone who enjoys this level "complexity" of dialogues is a complete fucking moron.

No, this is not a matter of taste, but total lack of it. Really, you have to be an idiot to like that.

If this was a 100% shooter i could care less, but they are labeling this shit as an RPG wich grinds my gears to no fucking end.

Bethesda is incapable of making a compelling and interesting story. Period.

Fallout 4 is my Game of the Year. You should watch your tounge.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I'll have to agree that the story is weaker compared to previous games. On the other hand, it feels less cumbersome in a lot of the gameplay.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

I lost you at "Just finished FO4" The game has not even been out for a month, seems legit.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You ranked fallout 4 above New Vegas, your entire post is nullified.

Actually he ranked NV above 4. (The title is from best to worst game in his opinion)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

you have read that backwards

Actually he ranked NV above 4. (The title is from best to worst game in his opinion)

I uh hmmm, statement still stands Fallout 3 was a better game.

I lost you at "Just finished FO4" The game has not even been out for a month, seems legit.

Main story my friend and a dozen of sidequests.

Was the story in the first Fallout really that complelling?

Going ou of a vault and looking for the G.E.C.K.?

And the second game wasn't any better. There you just left your tribe to look for the G.E.C.K. 

These kinds of games where never abou the deep story. They are about the world you explore.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Fallout 4:

'' bethesda cut their balls off and made a minecraft game '' - The Escapist

'' Fallout 4 Is Not The Fallout Fans Fell In Love With '' - Kotaku

My opinion its only good because it is fallout, but has nothing new to introduce apart minecraft system. The story goes back, the karma system goes back and so on.

Witcher 3 is a lot better game

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

Fallout 4:

'' bethesda cut their balls off and made a minecraft game '' - The Escapist

'' Fallout 4 Is Not The Fallout Fans Fell In Love With '' - Kotaku

My opinion its only good because it is fallout, but has nothing new to introduce apart minecraft system. The story goes back, the karma system goes back and so on.

Witcher 3 is a lot better game

I dont give a single F. what others say. What i enjoy is all that matters to me.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I find it weird, you guys are complaining about fallout 4 where in fact you waited for another fallout game, and they give it to you and you still complaining, wont you just enjoy the game like all people do lel.

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

I find it weird, you guys are complaining about fallout 4 where in fact you waited for another fallout game, and they give it to you and you still complaining, wont you just enjoy the game like all people do lel.

Exploring and Combat is what i play FO for. And both are awesome in FO4. Sure it has its flaws, but overall its a great Game. But People will always complain and whine about shit. Hey, maybe they should play Battlefront. You know, that epic Shooter from Dice...loel.  :rolleyes:

Exploring and Combat is what i play FO for. And both are awesome in FO4. Sure it has its flaws, but overall its a great Game. But People will always complain and whine about shit. Hey, maybe they should play Battlefront. You know, that epic Shooter from Dice...loel.  :rolleyes:

Oh don't misunderstand the critiques it's still fun, but people have preferences and expectations, and it wasn't what we expected. A lot of people are mad that they removed many of the rpg aspects to dumb down the game for newbs

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I have waited 6 years for an interesting, compelling, complex, polished Fallout game wich would proudly represent this legendary franchise.

Instead Bethesda treated me like an idiot trying to tell me F4 is the their "best release up to date" lmao.

I dont give a single F. what others say. What i enjoy is all that matters to me.

That only shows you're their main target.A mindless drone, incapable of criticism and eating shit out of their hands. Sorry my friend, you still need more time.

You'll get there eventually. It's not a sin to demand more.

I have waited 6 years for an interesting, compelling, complex, polished Fallout game wich would proudly represent this legendary franchise.

Instead Bethesda treated me like an idiot trying to tell me F4 is the their "best release up to date" lmao.

That only shows you're their main target. Dumb and mindless drone, incapable of criticism and eating shit out of their hands. Sorry my friend, you still need more time.

You'll get there eventually. It's not a sin to demand more.

You are not the only person in the world. And Bethesda never told you to "hey wait for another fallout game" xD

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

So if you wait a long time for a game, and then it comes out and its bad you should just enjoy it because you..waited for it for so long?

I fail to see the logic here

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Outfuckingrages.

Irony!

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

what a pointless post

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

Outfuckingrages.

Just finished FO4 and no, this is not game of the year material. No fucking way.

Everyone that thinks it IS, it's either mentally challenged or in denial. As much as i love the whole franchise this one is just dumb.

There are so many things missing, simplified it's just silly.

FO4 is a heir of one of the best and legendary rpg games off all time, wich was made in 1998 and it's still looses to it.

Everyone who enjoys this level "complexity" of dialogues is a complete fucking moron.

No, this is not a matter of taste, but total lack of it. Really, you have to be an idiot to like that.

If this was a 100% shooter i could care less, but they are labeling this shit as an RPG wich grinds my gears to no fucking end.

Bethesda is incapable of making a compelling and interesting story. Period.

Okay bro....I think you can stop shoving your opinion down other people's throat....I don't mind if you hate it...But telling other people that enjoy it a moron or mentally challenged only makes your post even more ridiculous 

Everybody has their opinions of the game...People may like it or hate it.....I suppose you wouldn't like it if I called people who hate the game mentally ill correct?  I mean that really would just prove me to be a total *** wouldn't it?

Wait in fallout 4, you stated that bethesda's attempt at the storyline sucked?  LO.OK at fallout new vegas

Whenever you say "period" it seems like you think that your opinions are facts when they really are just opinions

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you