Fallout 2>Fallout 1>New Vegas>Fallout 4>Fallout 3 PERIOD.

centurion_08

That only shows you're their main target.A mindless drone, incapable of criticism and eating shit out of their hands. Sorry my friend, you still need more time.

You'll get there eventually. It's not a sin to demand more.

Calls someone a mindless drone for not following along with review sites opinions on the game....

97e7b4123a.png

Did you forget the whole mods thing? While initial content is important it's not the end all be all for the game. Fallout 4 is mechanically superior to the previous games (in that controlling your character in combat isn't like trying to fuck a greased up 400lb feminist landwhale while riding a tightrope in a shopping cart) making it more fun to play and those massive mods that came out for 3 and Vegas that focused heavily on combat driven stories are going to be all the more enjoyable. Any features that you think are missing can be modded in and if you don't like that then that's fine. However going out of your way to say "Everyone that thinks it IS, it's either mentally challenged or in denial" and "No, this is not a matter of taste, but total lack of it. Really, you have to be an idiot to like that." shows a complete lack of maturity and respect for other peoples right to like different things.

Don't like it? that's fine but don't go and try to shit on those who do enjoy it by insulting them. It basically makes you the same as all the 12 year olds on Xbox Live who shit on each other for liking Halo or Call of Duty.

I like the game plenty of other people like the game

bef98b206b.gif

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I completely agree.  Fallout 4 is trash, is heavily casualized, and breaks the lore.  I did not like Fallout 3 either, but I would rather play that just for the fact of the dialogue is still better.

Can we just make a final "No New FO4 Posts" rule? Shit is becoming a bother. Literally dozens of threads about how crap the game is, how good the game is, how buggy the game is or isn't...just respond to existing threads you attention seeking p*nis-hats!

FO4 is my GOTY but FO3 is above it serieswise. NV is shit because of crap dlc after launch and the story was too linear and plain to me.

I completely agree.  Fallout 4 is trash, is heavily casualized, and breaks the lore.  I did not like Fallout 3 either, but I would rather play that just for the fact of the dialogue is still better.

breaks the lore? I think the opposite. FO4 brought some of the lore back. BOS in the game are actually neutral/borderline evil in their nazi-ish (similar to how they were originally portrayed). 3 made them into purely good guys. And there's a bunch of other little things the moved the lore closer to the original. May agree about the casualized part but completely disagree about the lore and trash part.

like trying to fuck a greased up 400lb feminist landwhale while riding a tightrope in a shopping cart

this, this I like :3

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I have waited 6 years for an interesting, compelling, complex, polished Fallout game wich would proudly represent this legendary franchise.

Instead Bethesda treated me like an idiot trying to tell me F4 is the their "best release up to date" lmao.

That only shows you're their main target.A mindless drone, incapable of criticism and eating shit out of their hands. Sorry my friend, you still need more time.

You'll get there eventually. It's not a sin to demand more.

Should i waste more Time on someone like you?..Hmm no, i think not.  B)

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

not sure how fallout 4 breaks the lore. The Institute is finally explored to a greater extent since FO3, which frankly was one of the most curious things about that game. the whole synth concept was even consistent with the associated quest in FO3 (what was it, something about androids?). plus the game references a number of events that happened in the capital wasteland - even locations. Danse for example talks about Rivet City and the battle of anchorage when you reach a certain affinity level with him. 

Pretty much. New Vegas was really really good.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Ah, this thread again.

"Fallout 2>Fallout 1>New Vegas"

Yeah, you're one of those people. Look, you obviously didn't like Bethesda's interpretation for Fallout 3, so I don't see why you would bother with Fallout 4. I don't really see the point in this thread as it seems as if you're trying to incite a flamewar with some very aggressive tones.

I respect your opinion, but that's all it is, an opinion.

Good day.