How do people become mods on this forum?

GUNNEZZ

I don't k$ow...

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Just wondering, how?

Overtime, helping people and being friendly i guess they promote them

Send Pizza to LTT.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

One of the requirements seems to be, having been one of the first few hundred people to join the forum, since they all joined back in 2013 when this version of the forum first launched.

Well more succinctly, you could simply perform the moderator ritual of awakening.

First, place a bowl of rice crispies in the middle of a 6"6 blue chalk pentagram, inscribed with the runes, "Feh" and "Tulbuk" at each of the 5 major points.

Then write down the chant,

"Δηλώνω Δεσμεύομαι ψυχή μου

Ώστε να μπορώ να του server κύριέ μου
στην αίθουσα του

ισχυρότερο αίθουσα του Linus"

on a 14 inch long double thick, leathered goat hide.

You then need to wrap and seal the hide using red wax and a wax seal inscribed with the "feh" rune again.

Burn the goat hide ontop of the bowl of rice crispies while chanting,

"wololololo" starting quietly, then slowely getting louder until you are screaming before the goat hide has completely burned to ash.

Shortly after the hide is turned ash, you should log into the forums to realize that you are now a moderator.

Linus knows all, linus is pleased with your sacrifice.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Have no sense of humour. 

/jk 

Just be helpful I guess 

Who would want to be a mod though? No thnx 

Rule Number One: You must loose a huge chunk of your personal life.

Oh wait, you dont need to be a mod for that, I have proven it. You would probably need to message LMG and ask, and they would probably need to make sure that you completely understand the rules and stuff, and that you are willing to deal with people... like me.

I am not a mod (obviously) so I am not sure how much of the above is correct.

One of the requirements seems to be, having been one of the first few hundred people to join the forum, since they all joined back in 2013 when this version of the forum first launched.

If the requirement is "joined since 2013" I want to be a mod now

/s

Anyway I guess you have to behave correctly, stay active and be helpful also unless they need more mods I don't think they are going to "promote" anyone.

you know, the usual ball and money jugling game, or have lose most of your self respect and subject to linus in unconfortable ways, like picking up soap that he "accidently" dropped.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Rule Number One: You must loose a huge chunk of your personal life.

Oh wait, you dont need to be a mod for that, I have proven it. You would probably need to message LMG and ask, and they would probably need to make sure that you completely understand the rules and stuff, and that you are willing to deal with people... like me.

I am not a mod (obviously) so I am not sure how much of the above is correct.

Yeah I see you more on this forum than mods xD

Nobody knows

But when you do,

You ban everybody that you don't agree with

Pretty sure they ban objectively.

Pretty sure they ban objectively.

u wot

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

Becoming a moderator is often a case of "Don't call us. We'll call you."

Basically, help people out on the forum and alike. Show that you've got common sense, etc.

u wot

?

LTT Forum Moderator begginers guide.

1. Delete every kick ass topic that people like.
2. Give Warning points for every single move

3. Be an sarcastic asshole
4. ???
5. Profit!

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

I don't k$ow...

me so sad now

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Ask very nicely.

;)

Honestly though, I'm not sure what the criteria is. All of the mods are helpful in one way, shape or form, so that probably has something to do with it.

As a side note, the old forum I use to frequent got this question all the time, so the mods made an application and posted it on threads that asked what it takes to become a mod. The funny part? Tons of people believed it.

+1 Bnet mods

COMIC SANS

by not asking

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

LTT Forum Moderator begginers guide.

1. Delete every kick ass topic that people like.

2. Give Warning points for every single move

3. Be an sarcastic asshole

4. ???

5. Profit!

We saw this happen to me earlier *sigh*

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Well more succinctly, you could simply perform the moderator ritual of awakening.

First, place a bowl of rice crispies in the middle of a 6"6 blue chalk pentagram, inscribed with the runes, "Feh" and "Tulbuk" at each of the 5 major points.

Then write down the chant,

"Δηλώνω Δεσμεύομαι ψυχή μου

Ώστε να μπορώ να του server κύριέ μου
στην αίθουσα του

ισχυρότερο αίθουσα του Linus"

on a 14 inch long double thick, leathered goat hide.

You then need to wrap and seal the hide using red wax and a wax seal inscribed with the "feh" rune again.

Burn the goat hide ontop of the bowl of rice crispies while chanting,

"wololololo" starting quietly, then slowely getting louder until you are screaming before the goat hide has completely burned to ash.

Shortly after the hide is turned ash, you should log into the forums to realize that you are now a moderator.

Linus knows all, linus is pleased with your sacrifice.

Damn I've no goats. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III