How do people become mods on this forum?

GUNNEZZ

>inb4 mod lock

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

by whom

Well... remember that 2012 thing about the end of the world? Yeah now take it to 2015 but instead of the end of the world you get a tsunami of warning points flooding this thread, and this time there's an actual chance that it will happen.

To each his own. Sure way back in the day the mod team honestly wasn't the best IMO, but it's improved drastically. Just stay out of trouble and you won't have any issues with the mods. It's really not that hard. (Speaking from experience here.)

I agree. I do not understand why so many people have issues with the mods here. I have not had any problems with them. The warning points I have gotten were totally understandable, spamming and backseat moderating, both of which are clearly stated in the CoC.

Well... remember that 2012 thing about the end of the world? Yeah now take it to 2015 but instead of the end of the world you get a tsunami of warning points flooding this thread, and this time there's an actual chance that it will happen.

meh, nothing really bad has happened here. ive seen worse threads go with no warning points. as long as noone directly insults anyone or something, its fine i think. it will get locked though, since its become off topic

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

meh, nothing really bad has happened here. ive seen worse threads go with no warning points. as long as noone directly insults anyone or something, its fine i think. it will get locked though, since its become off topic

There were already mods in the thread. But they have yet to do anything

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

What is this thread? I don't even know what's going on anymore.  :wacko:

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Yes that's true.

I agree. I do not understand why so many people have issues with the mods here. I have not had any problems with them. The warning points I have gotten were totally understandable.

I've gotten warnings points before that I didn't agree with the reasoning on, and I've protested it in PM's with the mods. Yet I'm still here, not banned.

Clearly something is wrong with these other members when I, as belligerent/idiotic/stupid/whatever else I can be, am not banned. 

I see this thread has derailed :D

:P

Clearly a lot of people have problems with mods on this forum :\

I've gotten warnings points before that I didn't agree with the reasoning on, and I've protested it in PM's with the mods. Yet I'm still here, not banned.

Clearly something is wrong with these other members when I, as belligerent/idiotic/stupid/whatever else I can be, am not banned. 

Exactly. For gods sake i once involved linus and luke. ive told some mods they are idiots and im still here. (maybe im born with it, maybe its maybeline)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

A majority of it is uncalled for. The mods are fine.

I agree. I do not understand why so many people have issues with the mods here. I have not had any problems with them. The warning points I have gotten were totally understandable, spamming and backseat moderating, both of which are clearly stated in the CoC.

Same. The things I did way back when I did knowing I would get warning points. To this day, totally worth it, but I'd rather not deal with that anymore. Honestly LTT is one of the more lax forums I've been on in terms of rules. It's honestly pretty chill.

COMIC SANS

Not really mods are nice it's just offtopic, the argument of everything you post in this section is probably gonna shift to an entirely different one.

The mods are currently asleep. They're like cats: They won't notice that you just built a pillow fortress over them until they wake up

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

When was the last time a mod made a funny thread, helped someone or even post regularly.

They just lurk around the thread banning people and locking topics

The mods are currently asleep. They're like cats: They won't notice that you just built a pillow fortress over them until they wake up

And they are probably getting their nails ready.