How do people become mods on this forum?

GUNNEZZ

A mod having a sense of humor? What is this blasphemous speak!?

giphy.gif

PS: I found it when I was looking for the cat attack gif I had to use it somewhere.

A mod having a sense of humor? What is this blasphemous speak!?

i have had depression for nearly 4 years and unfortunately i still have a sense of humour, (ignore this since this is off-topic) i'm seriously desperate to release all that anger i gained over the years but i'm too afraid.

I guess the mods have to harvest some more Warning Points.

ftfy

The mods are currently asleep. They're like cats: They won't notice that you just built a pillow fortress over them until they wake up

Nah, they'll freak out for a second because they don't know what's going on, fuck up your pillow fortress and them proceed to lick their balls

You're interested in the ball licking part, are you? You have to be very flexible or a cat in order to do this

No, it's just your post looked completely serious since there's quite a few members here who speak that way with seriousness.

The only post where I could see that would be in my first reply to this topic, which I edited (Just in case somebody thinks I'm really calling the mods Nazis -.-)

The rest is just making a bit of fun at the mods, which frankly, they have to cope with

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

i have had depression for nearly 4 years and unfortunately i still have a sense of humour, (ignore this since this is off-topic) i'm seriously desperate to release all that anger i gained over the years but i'm too afraid.

2 Edgy 4 me. Try very intense forms of exercising, especially something like boxing. 

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

When I feel like I want to punch something, I go for a drive. There are so much idiots giving you a reason to yell at them on the road, that I get back home as the most relaxed person in the world after half an hour

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

He's been here for a while, probably laughing since this thread is still alive.

hes sitting there, laughing maniacly as he prepares to delete it from existence.

for real though, it would be interesting to get a mods input here on how they became a moderator.  or even if @Slick could give us the general requirements.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Unicorn sacrifices are involved, though you do have to catch one first.

But seriously, if you're noticed as being a positive member of the community, you may be contacted about becoming a mod. We're not looking for any new mods right now though.

HTTP/2 203

You mean to tell me I didn't have to sacrifice unicorns? Shit.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I'll sacrafice my memes for mod position

Don't lower yourself like that dude. 

Your memes are legendary, stay true to yourself. 

You mean to tell me I didn't have to sacrifice unicorns? Shit.

Charlie is not pleased.

YouTube_-_Charlie_The_Unicorn_.png

COMIC SANS