Who are you voting for in 2016?

Jack.EXE

Good Advice

im sure the context matters....

like i dunnno 

self defense.

im sure he didn't mean fucking blow the mail man away 

Self defense from who? Ah might aswell let kids bring their guns to school to shoot those bastards, self-defense right?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

He doesn't listen to the people one bit. What's the point of a democracy when the people won't get their requests granted? Trump would be terrible really.

US isn't a democracy.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Self defense from who? Ah might aswell let kids bring their guns to school to shoot those bastards, self-defense right?

i live 5 mintes from Detriot..........if that doesn't give me reason enough to be cautious idk what does.

i live 5 mintes from Detriot..........if that doesn't give me reason enough to be cautious idk what does.

i live 5 mintes from Rotterdam.........if that doesn't give me reason enough to be cautious idk what does.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

i live 5 mintes from Rotterdam.........if that doesn't give me reason enough to be cautious idk what does.

i don't know that city  Rotterdam. is it most dangerous city in the your country?

im sure the context matters....

like i dunnno 

self defense.

im sure he didn't mean fucking blow the mail man away 

Good luck proving context when you cannot say who was or was not behind the door. If you can't see them, you can't honestly say there was or was not a threat. And warning shots are also illegal. See the recent case of a black mother firing a warning shot in the air to stop a man from abducting her daughter right in front of her, for evidence.

Lmao what a asshole

Yes, an asshole for telling the media that they should stop profiting obscenely off of the basis of government in this county.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i don't know that city  Rotterdam. is it most dangerous city in the your country?

Not a single city is dangerous in this country or other European countries.

I wouldn't want to live in a country where you have to fear your live ever day. What is this? Syria 2.0?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I wouldn't want to live in a country where you have to fear your live ever day. What is this? Syria 2.0?

Just in case ya didn't know, Detriot = Most Dangerous in USA, and

22nd Most Dangerous in world.

sooo...excuse me for not feeling 100% safe 

Yes, an asshole for telling the media that they should stop profiting obscenely off of the basis of government in this county.

What do you mean by that? Do your public "non-profit" channels get too much money from the goverment or what?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Just in case ya didn't know, Detriot = Most Dangerous in USA, and

22nd Most Dangerous in world.

sooo...excuse me for not feeling 100% safe 

Yet you praise weapons. Way to go! "If you can't stop the, join them"

AzKqecp.gif

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Try to remember that your countries are TINY in comparison to the United States. Not only in landmass, but also in population. And I've heard plenty of stories about there being neighborhoods in Europe that you can't go into if you are a non-muslim, without being beaten or killed.

Not trying to bring terrorists or ISIS or the whole muslim thing into this, just saying that Europe is absolutely NOT without crime.

Yet you praise weapons. Way to go! "If you can't stop the, join them"

I don't own or my parents don't own guns..btw, but banning guns only bans them from the good people............not the bad....the bad people will still have their illlegal guns

Try to remember that your countries are TINY in comparison to the United States. Not only in landmass, but also in population. And I've heard plenty of stories about there being neighborhoods in Europe that you can't go into if you are a non-muslim, without being beaten or killed.

Not trying to bring terrorists or ISIS or the whole muslim thing into this, just saying that Europe is absolutely NOT without crime.

You need to go back to school, Europe has more then twice the population of US, 12% of the world population lives in Europe compared to 5% US.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I don't own or my parents don't own guns..btw, but banning guns only bans them from the good people............not the bad....the bad people will still have their illlegal guns

Why does that mostly work here, with a few exceptions?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

What do you mean by that? Do your public "non-profit" channels get too much money from the goverment or what?

No one watches them. That's all. I'm simply saying that any time ANY form of media covers political content, pertaining to how this country is run, and who is running to be in control of it, that it should NOT be profited from.

You need to go back to school, Europe has more then twice the population of US, 12% of the world population lives in Europe compared to 5% US.

You will also notice that I mentioned landmass. Hell of a lot more room in the US than there is in Europe.

Why does that mostly work here, with a few exceptions?

the police and government aren't corrupt? 

When the us banned alcohol

there was more alcohol after the ban then before

apply logic to guns

and now its to late, the criminal groups ALREADY have the guns. so strip them away from the honest folk would do no good. 

You will also notice that I mentioned landmass. Hell of a lot more room in the US than there is in Europe.

Go back to school again, or simply use Wikipedia before starting to shout out random things ;)

Europe:

10,180,000 km2 (3,930,000 sq mi)

Population 742,452,000

Pop. density 72.9/km2 (188/sq mi)

US:

2,959,064.44 square miles (7,663,941.7 km2)

-  321,605,012[

-  Density 35/km2 (180th) (90.6/sq mi)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

This what the quiz told me :P Not that Im old enough to vote anyway.

58b7f1b15b6c883936426f0ea63fb486.png

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

the police and government aren't corrupt? 

When the us banned alcohol

there was more alcohol after the ban then before

apply logic to guns

and now its to late, the criminal groups ALREADY have the guns. so strip them away from the honest folk would do no good. 

It's never too late :P

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

This what the quiz told me :P Not that Im old enough to vote anyway.

58b7f1b15b6c883936426f0ea63fb486.png

You seem to side with everyone in that list

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

You seem to side with everyone in that list

Yeh, my political views are rather scattered, or at least more so than 2016 candidates have been pushing.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Yeh, my political views are rather scattered, or at least more so than 2016 candidates have been pushing.

5Fyq6bS.jpg

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Go back to school again, or simply use Wikipedia before starting to shout out random things ;)

Europe:

10,180,000 km2 (3,930,000 sq mi)

Population 742,452,000

Pop. density 72.9/km2 (188/sq mi)

US:

2,959,064.44 square miles (7,663,941.7 km2)

-  321,605,012[

-  Density 35/km2 (180th) (90.6/sq mi)

All I know is this.

We have our guns, no force on earth is large enough to take them without going wholesale nuclear/genocidal.

Bring it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, we aren't a population of sheep, content on hoping that the police save us from the psycho that broke into our house.

All I know is this.

We have our guns, no force on earth is large enough to take them without going wholesale nuclear/genocidal.

Bring it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, we aren't a population of sheep, content on hoping that the police save us from the psycho that broke into our house.

I thought you were drunk?

most coherent drunk talk 10/10

nvm maybe that was yesterday

2hr ago

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

He doesn't listen to the people one bit. What's the point of a democracy when the people won't get their requests granted? Trump would be terrible really.

The funny thing is that a lot of people in the US actually agree with what he is saying. He's just saying what the people think/want. He does listen to people, but he'll throw his opinion right back at you. For serious circumstances, I think Trump would make sure to listen to those around him, unless he already knows what he's doing. The economy? Let him run that thing. Immigration? He knows what he's talking about. And the list goes on. He won't be the best President we've ever had, but he certainly won't be the worst.

Right now the USA needs somebody with a strong economic background to fix out economy, and Trump is the perfect man for the job. It helps that he can't get bought out, because he has so much money. You know when he speaks, he's speaking his honest opinion, no matter how much people may disagree with him, and that's something I really respect.

COMIC SANS