The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

i guess but where the fun in that :P

I'm not sure having a part of you broken is very fun. :P Now we just need to have the one person post that broke their knob and they win the thread.

More like this:

Can't load the picture but I assume the URL gives away the idea. I'm still voting for the plunger. Or ghost peppers.

yeah, hope i never have to feel that kind of pain, but i probably will maybe even worse

........The best way I can describe it, is to combine literally every pain I've ever felt, and every type of pain (burning, shocking, stabbing, pressure, etc.) that exists, into half of my forearm.

Then amplify it by about 1000x...it was debilitating. I stuffed one of my own socks in my mouth to give me something to bite on, until I got to the hospital.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Not so much pain as annoying and hell for me. Can't think of any real pain that I've endured.

I tried to do a high jump when i was in HS with a few guys after PE class, but missed the mat and landed, vertically, on my head. Knocked out, felt dazed, felt like puking, and had a migraine for two straight weeks after it. Felt like a p***y so I didn't see a doctor. Now I've been worried about permanent damage. Too late to do anything anyway though.

I don't do signatures.

I'm not sure having a part of you broken is very fun. :P Now we just need to have the one person post that broke their knob and they win the thread.

Can't load the picture but I assume the URL gives away the idea. I'm still voting for the plunger. Or ghost peppers.

what i meant was wheres the fun in braking one of your bones if you dont have something to do with it and you dont want to know what the image actually is

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

why u no spoiler that i dont want to see someone butt fisting a cow

Spoiler? Everyone who lives on a farm probably did that once, I remember when we had a schooltrip to a farm once and we did it on a fake cow with an rubber ass. #TrueStory

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

........The best way I can describe it, is to combine literally every pain I've ever felt, and every type of pain (burning, shocking, stabbing, pressure, etc.) that exists, into half of my forearm.

Then amplify it by about 1000x...it was debilitating. I stuffed one of my own socks in my mouth to give me something to bite on, until I got to the hospital.

did u get nerve damage or something? how was ur bone broken?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

yeah never want to feel that kind of pain

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

why u no spoiler that i dont want to see someone butt fisting a cow

It's to check on the calf. I've only taken in two cows (helped take them in) to have it done.

I don't do signatures.

Spoiler? Everyone who lives on a farm probably did that once, I remember when we had a schooltrip to a farm once and we did it on a fake cow with an rubber ass. #TrueStory

where the heck do you live then, i've never had to do that 

Spoiler

It's to check on the calf. I've only taken in two cows (helped take them in) to have it done. Cows had issues is why.

But why did that cow shit herself?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

It's to check on the calf. I've only taken in two cows (helped take them in) to have it done.

still he could've at least spoilered it

Spoiler

I wonder how much blood I've lost over my life.. surely quite a few gallons by now..

Cows always have issues, they need to rethink their careers sometimes.

where the heck do you live then, i've never had to do that 

It was a fake wooden cow with a rubber ass.

koeien.jpg

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

did u get nerve damage or something? how was ur bone broken?

Was on a trampoline with some friends. Tripped, fell backwards. My right arm landed at roughly a 90 degree angle to the trampoline _|_ the vertical line being my arm.

Friend tripped over my feet, landed on my palm. I'm not sure if I have nerve damage or anything, but I know that it still hurts sometimes, even 13 years later. Especially if/when I see or hear a bone break in a movie. I do think something got messed up with the muscles in my arm, as it was a clean break on both bones, and whenever I strain that arm, I feel pain in the bone itself.

The sound of it....reverberates through your skeleton. You hear it from inside your own body.....I've never heard a noise as sickening as that.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I wonder how much blood I've lost over my life.. surely quite a few gallons by now..

care to elaborate?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Was on a trampoline with some friends. Tripped, fell backwards. My right arm landed at roughly a 90 degree angle to the trampoline _|_ the vertical line being my arm.

Friend tripped over my feet, landed on my palm. I'm not sure if I have nerve damage or anything, but I know that it still hurts sometimes, even 13 years later. Especially if/when I see or hear a bone break in a movie.

The sound of it....reverberates through your skeleton. You hear it from inside your own body.....

ouch

care to elaborate?

yeah care to elaborate

Spoiler

care to elaborate?

Getting hurt quite a few times and nosebleeds GALORE. Almost had a few schools call the hospital on more than one occasion (at least a dozen times I'd wager) from my nose bleeding for well over an hour straight.

Imagine the rig that we could all have if we donated all blood/sperm from all these years.... I'm talking dual 5960X with 4X 980Ti K1NGP1n edition...

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Friend tripped over my feet, landed on my palm. I'm not sure if I have nerve damage or anything, but I know that it still hurts sometimes, even 13 years later. Especially if/when I see or hear a bone break in a movie.

The sound of it....reverberates through your skeleton. You hear it from inside your own body.....

For me, my tire dug into a random hole in the sidewalk, and the bike immediately stopped (apparently the concrete dented my wheel so bad..) and I flipped upside down and landed on my arm, couldn't feel my arm at all..  (I landed at a 90 degree angle as well, this his how i broke my hand the first time, a year earlier from this) 

And apparently I flew like 4 feet into the air...  My friends saw the whole thing

But I knew that I passed out for like 2 minutes after landing and also I definately heard a crack or somthing

Getting hurt quite a few times and nosebleeds GALORE. Almost had a few schools call the hospital on more than one occasion (at least a dozen times I'd wager) from my nose bleeding for well over an hour straight.

ok i think you should get that checked out unless you already know the cause of it

Spoiler

Imagine the rig that we could all have if we donated all blood/sperm from all these years.... I'm talking dual 5960X with 4X 980Ti K1NGP1n edition...

O_______________________________________________o

ok i think you should get that checked out unless you already know the cause of it

I already know the cause but there's quite a bit of me that needs being checked out. So I just don't do it. :D

For me, my tire dug into a random hole in the sidewalk, and the bike immediately stopped (apparently the concrete dented my wheel so bad..) and I flipped upside down and landed on my arm, couldn't feel my arm at all..  (I landed at a 90 degree angle as well, this his how i broke my hand the first time, a year earlier from this) 

And apparently I flew like 4 feet into the air...  My friends saw the whole thing

But I knew that I passed out for like 2 minutes after landing and also I definately heard a crack or somthing

ouch

Spoiler

I already know the cause but there's quite a bit of me that needs being checked out. So I just don't do it. :D

*ehem*... care to elaborate? 

O_______________________________________________o

as long as you stay the way you are everything is fine :D

Spoiler

*ehem*... care to elaborate? 

^^^^^^

Spoiler