(No fighting) Your prejudices..

naca1227

So I am curious, what are you prejudice towards? 

I will start off 

Athiests. Brits. 

No starting WW3, K? I don't actually hate but I do have a slight prejudice when it comes to these things

Reasoning, not all Brits at all think this way but when anyone tells me how fat, war starting, stupid, and how America is the worst thing in the world. The UK is close to the US in obesity rate and I think is actually higher than the US (Maybe I'm wrong) and not only that but hey UK.. You're kinda known for killing anything and everything you come in contact with (Middle East, India, SE Asia, North America, South America) 

We were taught everything from you! Why can't we be allies? We only saved practically the entire world together.

And the Athiests because most of them I talk to will never say anything good about religion, as if it the worst thing in the world. I really never encounter any "bad eggs" I am sure there are alot but most of them are pretty dang friendly, especially Mormons. I used to hate religion 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Atheist's never say anything good about religion, because really. Unless your religious, nothing stands out to be good about it.

And the whole fat, stupid american thing pisses me off a little to.

hello

Atheist's never say anything good about religion, because really. Unless your religious, nothing stands out to be good about it.

And the whole fat, stupid american thing pisses me off a little to.

Agreed. I'm not religous, but I don't care if someone is or isn't. If I heard right Mexico is the fattest country in the world atm

i don't have any

i never make a big deal of anything

if some one wants to start something i walk away wishing him the best

life is too short for foolish things

try to wear a smile on your face all the time

a smile seen by other might make them happy

i try to do the best i can in life without hurting others

but on the internet i kinda act stupid :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'm atheist but no i don't hate religions, i just hate how there pressured onto people and children, and how people think its fact/law or when there totally hypocritical against there own religion 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If you wear a fedora I will mercilessly judge you. I probably hate for no reason anyone with a Fedora as much as I do bronies and weeaboos. I also hate atheists, despite being non-religious myself, religion in the long run has done much, much more good than evil (wars, oops) and overall is more beneficial in presence than absence; I would strongly promote religion with a secular government.

Error: 410

Agreed. I'm not religous, but I don't care if someone is or isn't. If I heard right Mexico is the fattest country in the world atm

It's because all  the fat people were caught by border patrol whilst the fit ones assimilated into the population of san diego

Bronies. Your grown men, get out, do something with your life. 

As for Atheism, if you respect what I believe in, I will respect what you believe in. Keep in mind someone who forces religon down other's throats is just as bad as a Atheist telling everybody off. My Dad is Atheist. Can't blame him, he lost all faith in anything after being on the front line for 3 years. Doesn't mean he can't respect what the rest of my family believes in. 

AS for all Americans are fat, lazy, etc. I'm American, have a body fat percentage of 17%, and I was on all sports teams this year except for Soccer. These are jsut stereotypes, the same way we think of all Russians as bear riding, vodka drinking gun shooting badasses. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

people who live of the government without a valid reason.
People who don't have jobs.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

i'm not gonna lie the people who let other get morbidly obese and then get all pissy when i say someone is fat

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

People who pull a Wendy Wright.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Bronies. Just... just no.

I hate fedoras now. Too many idiots with them.

It sounds bad, but fat people. Not a little plump or even a beer gut, but the huge, morbidly obese people. I mean, c'mon, you don't have to be healthy or exercise, just don't stuff your face all the damn time and I promise you'll see results.

It'd be easier to state the things that I do like. Pretty edgy thing to say but i dislike a lot of things.

Bronies, furries, athiests, fedoracore children, Brazilians and Russians in f2p games, people who think their ricer crap car can beat a super car, fat people, people who wear their shirt while swimming, and those friends who tell you to buy a game day after day and when you finally buy it they never play it, those people need to die. The list would go on and on though. 

Too many to post but the ones that I hate the most I think are:

People who are stupid because they are lazy

Religious people who are close-minded due to their religion

People who believe every conspiracy they hear. 

So I hate a lot of people. But I am a nice guy don't worry. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

It'd be easier to state the things that I do like. Pretty edgy thing to say but i dislike a lot of things.

Bronies, furries, athiests, fedoracore children, Brazilians and Russians in f2p games, people who think their ricer crap car can beat a super car, fat people, people who wear their shirt while swimming, and those friends who tell you to buy a game day after day and when you finally buy it they never play it, those people need to die. The list would go on and on though. 

THIS THIS THIS THIS

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Bronies, furries, religious nuts, obese people, dole bludgers. I just don't get it.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I don't have any hate or prejudice in me.

I have thought it through and yes I do know what that means.

I don't have any hate or prejudice in me.

I have thought it through and yes I do know what that means.

Bull 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Bull 

Honestly...

Give me examples of people or things you think I should be prejudiced towards and I will give you the reason why I won't judge them based on that subject alone.

Companies that sell only the cheapest, crappiest products on the market. I dont want the cheapest product. I want the quality product that doesn't suck! (filtered explicit content) went to office depot today. walked through harddrives, keyboards, monitor section. I wouldnt even take it if they said free. I guess thats one reason I like apple. You are actually buying a mid level high quality product. not some product where the director said, "we need to fill that market with our product now!" and poof, 2 months or less later, out pops a crap piece of plastic with circuits. I hate plastic. Which is why i wont own an android. I have taken fancy of the HTC one. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Honestly...

Give me examples of people or things you think I should be prejudiced towards and I will give you the reason why I won't judge them based on that subject alone.

we didnt ask if you didnt have prejudice. we asked what you have. your answer is bad and you should feel bad.  :P

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

we didnt ask if you didnt have prejudice. we asked what you have. your answer is bad and you should feel bad.  :P

:lol: I see, well I guess I do have a prejudice...People that prejudge before all the facts are laid out.

I suppose that was the point I was trying to make with my comment, prejudice has never been a productive trait in people.

To my knowledge it has never solved anything.

:lol: I see, well I guess I do have a prejudice...People that prejudge before all the facts are laid out.

I suppose that was the point I was trying to make with my comment, prejudice has never been a productive trait in people.

To my knowledge it has never solved anything.

Everyone has pet peeves. No one is perfect, and there is always something that ticks you off. That is, unless you've successfully scaled Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and reached self-actualization. In that case, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the new messiah.