(No fighting) Your prejudices..

naca1227

Religion. Not religious people. Religion.

Religion is just an excuse for people to hate X or Y thing about someone.

Religion is a pretext for people to judge others people.

Religion and Politics are in the same spot for the 2 previois reasons I've said.

Without religion, muslim people wouldn't be generalized as a member of Al'Qaida.

Without religion, christian priest wouldn't be generalized as child rapist.

There is nothing more stupid than judging people because they believe in something. We are all humans, we are all the god damn same thing, everyone in this planet have a brain, a heart... People hate each others, but they all remain the same.

And this scheme can be ported to almost everything, nationality, gender... feel free to add whatever you want

As my favorite actor said, Charlie Chaplin, from the speech he made in "The Dictator" :

We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each others' happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. 

to what the moved to get away

?

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

oh i have another people who when your talking will act like they know every thing and then start interrupting you giving shit advice and them when you tell them to shut up they act like you just insulted their family 

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

oh i have another people who when your talking will act like they know every thing and then start interrupting you giving shit advice and them when you tell them to shut up they act like you just insulted their family 

that note really a prejudice, that just you disliking annoying idiots :)

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

In my opinion Atheism is not that different from religion. 

Atheist:"I believe that god does not exist."

Theist (religious person) :"I believe that god exists."

You need to exclude Buddhism from the religions for this because it does not make statements about gods (it is also a bit more like philosophy than religion). 

That's why I have the same problem with Atheism and religion.

That's your point of view because I see this as a big difference

We all have our point of views

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

From my experience, Italians when they do something they're not good at (from my experience, working at the airport) And Atheists, the ones that are just too hard with religious people like me Oh also, I don't want to start something, but homosexuals who says who says being heterosexual is history

I've never heard of any gay person saying that... ever.

I've never heard of any gay person saying that... ever.

That's in France

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Religious people that give false evidence in order to indoctrinate children and oppress others of different religions and homosexuals. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I am prejudiced against bills smaller than 20$. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I vaguely get annoyed at Americans but it's more the in your face, really friendly and talkative attitude, I just find it feel fake

CPU: Intel i7 3750k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Poor MotherbordGigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H   GPU: EVGA GTX 650 ti |

Power Supply: Seasonic 650W G series | Monitor: HKC2612A Keyboard: Corsair K60  | Mouse: Func-MS3 Headset : Sony MDR - V6

Religious belief "slingers": I know this sounds weird, but I think of religion as a rock. There are many types of rocks (just like many types of religion) and each rock is slightly different (just like how people interpret their bible differently). And I respect you if you hold on to your rock and like your rock, but if you throw your rock at others and try to beat others with your rock then you do not get respect from me. (Let's say atheism is also a rock for this)

People who generalize: People who say all brits are bad to Americans, people who say all Americans are war starting crazy people who are fat, all asians are smart, all Australians wrestle kangaroos then go cook on the "barbi" ect.

People who think that gay people shouldn't get married. Ok, so basically there are only 2 reasons for this:

1. The Bible but the constitution states separation of church and state, so that is not a legal reason to outlaw it. And don't say "but in the pledge we say "under God" so our forefathers wanted religion. That was added in the 1950s. (Still don't really think that should be in it considering the separation of church and state)

2. It ruins marriage... divorce rate is about 40-50%, gay people are not doing that.

People who hate someone based on how they look. To people who do this: Really guys? How is it someone's fault if they have acne scars, ect.

The stereotype: If you are fat your are a lazy jerk. I personally am obese, not because I stuff my face, in fact I only eat what everyone in my family eats (My dad a sports coach, my sister does track, and my mom used to do some modeling is want to lose weight) so it really isn't the food (not that I am saying that it has nothing to do with it, that would be idiotic) but also genes, I have seen my sister eat tons of food, not go running for weeks, and look identical to a few weeks earlier (To clarify tons of food during those weeks). However with me and my mom if we eat anything slightly bad we gain a pound. Not to mention that I am trying to lose weight. Right now I am 15, however when I was growing up my mom worked a lot, and my dads idea of a meal was mcdonalds/burger king, so as far back as I can remember both me and my sister were overweight, the only thing that changed is that my sister is very social and I am pretty much extremely introverted, so I tend to stay in my room while my sister goes places with friends. And honestly even though I am trying to lose weight it sucks that is seems everywhere I turn I am being mocked for a bunch of choices that I made before I was even 11/12, and not not-mocked for what I am trying to do now. (Good thing my self esteem is massive so it could take some hits! :P j.k. ok maybe not... )

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

That's in France

Fair enough then I guess.

Religious people that give false evidence in order to indoctrinate children and oppress others of different religions and homosexuals. 

I take it you're talking about Shirley Phelps and that bunch?

That's in France

No not necessarily but it's not like I'm with them

Were you replying to my second sentence?

Were you replying to my second sentence?

Yeah wasnt sure if I had to

white people who can't dance, blacks who can't play basketball, anyone that doesn't speak english, asians that are not geniuses, native americans because they gamble, anyone who thinks a native american is indian, at middle easterners because they hate america, lutherans because they think they can do it better, catholics because they never think they are wrong, atheists because they follow "no religion" religiously, gingers because they have no soul, all mexicans because they are aliens, puppies that fart, asian babies that eat cats, cops that pull over donut trucks, nurses who don't give sponge baths, doctors who are high while treating me, writers because they don't have a job, super mario because italians don't look like him, michael jackson because he made a song about not being a father and he's black, blonds because they are stupid, people who use the term clip and mag synonymously, people who don't know a bullet is part of a round, iphones, people who think the uk is britian, the french

And the brits that drive german cars to an irish pub for a belgian beer only to go home and eat indian curry or a turkish kebab while sitting on swedish furniture to watch american shows on a japanese telly.

Oh, and women drivers.

01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100101 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110010

Yeah wasnt sure if I had to

Nah, I was replying to beebskadoo. :D

Politicians  - I tend to hate them automatically, although there's probably 1 or 2 I don't mind.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

It'd be easier to state the things that I do like. Pretty edgy thing to say but i dislike a lot of things.

Bronies, furries, athiests, fedoracore children, Brazilians and Russians in f2p games, people who think their ricer crap car can beat a super car, fat people, people who wear their shirt while swimming, and those friends who tell you to buy a game day after day and when you finally buy it they never play it, those people need to die. The list would go on and on though.

why hate the furries? D:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

white people who can't dance, blacks who can't play basketball, anyone that doesn't speak english, asians that are not geniuses, native americans because they gamble, anyone who thinks a native american is indian, at middle easterners because they hate america, lutherans because they think they can do it better, catholics because they never think they are wrong, atheists because they follow "no religion" religiously, gingers because they have no soul, all mexicans because they are aliens, puppies that fart, asian babies that eat cats, cops that pull over donut trucks, nurses who don't give sponge baths, doctors who are high while treating me, writers because they don't have a job, super mario because italians don't look like him, michael jackson because he made a song about not being a father and he's black, blonds because they are stupid, people who use the term clip and mag synonymously, people who don't know a bullet is part of a round, iphones, people who think the uk is britian, the french

And the brits that drive german cars to an irish pub for a belgian beer only to go home and eat indian curry or a turkish kebab while sitting on swedish furniture to watch american shows on a japanese telly.

Oh, and women drivers.

So you hate everyone equally :P at least I think everyone falls into at least one of those 

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

The world would be such a nice place, if there were less people doing this. But sadly nearly all religions believe that their way is the only right one. So it is unlikely that a very religious person is going to keep his religion a personal thing. 

I also do not like that kids can become full member of a religion because they do not really understand it yet. 

In my opinion Atheism is not that different from religion. 

Atheist:"I believe that god does not exist."

Theist (religious person) :"I believe that god exists."

You need to exclude Buddhism from the religions for this because it does not make statements about gods (it is also a bit more like philosophy than religion). 

That's why I have the same problem with Atheism and religion. 

atheism isn't a religion. Religion states that there is a god and it is based on faith. Atheism states that there is no reason for believing in a deity due to no evidence. So it's faith vs fact. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Not specifically but that is definitely an extreme example. I'm mainly speaking about people who tell their children nonsense that is not based on fact but goes against all factual evidence. I.e. being gay is a sin, dungeons and dragons are demonic, people who dress a certain way are possessed, masturbation is evil. things like that.

Hail Sithis!

why hate the furries? D:

A lot of the time all they do is talk about how their furries. I couldn't care one bit about it, and like bronies you guys always have something obnoxious to say that pushes my buttons. With that said, I'm not silly enough to throw all of them in one group as the same type of people, and if they're cool people i'm fine with them. But most of the time furries and bronies are pretty scum tier. 

people who wear their shirt while swimming

What? That is kind of random. Why so?

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2