Worst WAN show ever!

The Gaige

This is just my opinion but the past few have been more funny/stupid then tech info & also why so much talk about phones & non PC stuff!

Not trying to hate here but IMO if it does not improve I'm done watching it!

BTW, I want more news about Motherboards, CPUs, PSUs, GPUs, cases, monitors, keyboards, mice, & software!   

@LinusTech @Slick maybe take a look at this?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I enjoyed it and they reached a milestone in WAN show viewership. A win/win scenario.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

i honestly don't watch the wan show for tech news, i'm on the forums. i do like their point of view sometimes. honestly, didn't know gipp't? was a racial slur, i watch for those moments.    

They made this WAN show to update the community on the progress in the new office

And I thought this one was the best because he really cared about the community in this vid

It was a different show entertaining but not quite what I would be looking for but I do have to say you guys have a nack for attracting people to it anyway @LinusTech @Slick

Pure autism show

Im sure all the kids on twitch with add loved it tho

Worst thread ever!!

i'm not complaining, if this thread doesn't improove , i'm reporting it (JK) , i want cat meme's big girls & an MLG gifs..

Details separate people.

I woul would like more tech news/talk in the wan show too. But in their defence, it's not like there is much going on in the tech world (pc hardware) world right now

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

These threads tonight tho.

I woul would like more tech news/talk in the wan show too. But in their defence, it's not like there is much going on in the tech world (pc hardware) world right now

"So in this weeks news, Fury has been out for a while, Zen is still coming... so is Pascal... and Z170... and the iPhone 6+, which is just a faster iPhone 6. So uh, how about some banter?"

BTW, I want more news about Motherboards, CPUs, PSUs, GPUs, cases, monitors, keyboards, mice, & software!   

There won't always be.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Pure autism show

Im sure all the kids on twitch with add loved it tho

Well then. I streamed it using VLC...

How bout dem apples?

I'll have to say the tech news content of the WAN Show has shrunken significantly, now it's mostly *Turnip*. Probably the entertain the 13 year olds watching?

While the WAN show is somewhat of my saturday morning routine with a gallon of coffee, I am more excited when I see a new episode of "The Tek" up, as honestly, if it's about knowlege, Logan, Wendell and Qain know sooo much more in every aspect. 

But ya, WAN show content has been degraded for the sake of a wider audience, which in turn dumbs it down, as the wider the audience, the lower the intellect.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I have to agree. This show was not good at all.

However the viewership increase indicates that this is what people wants. While many wants to get Linus and Luke opinion on things, it seams that most just wants the small talk, VBlog style.

While I do prefer more tech orientated shows I totally understand what happened.

Image you'd spent hours and hours of days and days unwiring, disassembling, removing, moving, rewiring and reassembling not to mention cleaning and the obvious problem solving and bug fixing that comes with moving an entire business from one place to another.

Would you have the time to keep up with what's happened over the week? Would you want to talk about tech?

Jesus I'm surprised they even showed up for the show let alone had a doc in place for it.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

-snipperooni-

This is just my opinion but the past few have been more funny/stupid then tech info & also why so much talk about phones & non PC stuff!

Not trying to hate here but IMO if it does not improve I'm done watching it!

You seem to be really hating on LTT as a whole lately. 

Perhaps you should take a break for a bit, find something else to do to get your mind of things. Then come back, if you still dislike the content, then just stop watching. No one is forcing you to watch it mate...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

It's nice to have an episode like this every once in a while. Sometimes tech news just gets boring (especially phone "news".) after a while. Nice to hear them just chill out and chat about stuff.

I liked it. I wouldn't like every single episode to be like that (then again, I would prefer them to ban phone news from the WAN show because that's not news :P *shots fired*), but every once in a while it's kind of nice. Changes things up you know?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs