Worst WAN show ever!

The Gaige

What's funny is that they hit 10,000 viewers for the first time, and had literally spent 45 min talking about NOTHING. I still loved it though, I'm interested to hear how the big move is going.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.5 Ghz MOBO: MSI 970 Gaming GPU: Asus R9 290 Direct CU II RAM: G.Skill 2x4 GB 1333 Mhz

PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Enermax Ostrog SSD: Crucial MX200 250 GB HDD: Seagate Baracuda 1TB

I just saw the latest wan show. It was entertaining, but if people came for news, why would they watch 1 hour and 20 minutes of that. Go to the subforum. Anyways. It was chill, we got to know what was going on about the new office, imho best wan show ever.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

I thought it was great, I often put the WAN show on like sunday morning to chill out and I normally get really bored, so them having some banter and fun was really nice

I dont mind the more "vlog" style, sure I love the tech news too, so maybe they can find a balance, or instead of calling it the WAN show, have a monthly "VLOG" show

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I enjoyed it but some news topics would have been nice, all that probably could have just been in the after party or other way around. I don't mind since I can't watch live, I usually just read the news section anyway. 

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Even worse, I haven't watched this one.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

WAN show is pretty dull nowdays.It used to be awesome with people invited to the show talking about certain issues and such.

They should have made a topic about Win10 and have someone invited that knows better and talk about the mass spyware software called win10 and see what others say about it.

I like techsyndicate more at this point they are more technical and talk more about it in detail or explain stuff, i really dont care about linus/slick/team personal life or whatever else you are doing.I need tech, i watch tech, i demand tech.

This weeks show was great. It was cool to get a behind-the-scenes look at things happening, and stories about previous time in the company. I don't think they should do this every day, but it's interesting as a 'once in a while' thing.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I watched this show live. I found it quite entertaining. I can watch any of their regularly scheduled videos for info about PC parts and other tech, but I like being able to see behind the scenes of LMG and be updated about the move.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Best WAN show yet, nice to have a chill thing to watch to unwind from the week.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

I think they should do more of a WAN Show like this. It was very enjoyable

Hello

Lol that Ban Bot was reking everyone... I couldn't stop laughing, was just imagining the hitmarker sound everytime <user> has been banned for...

As soon as Linus mentioned something about Firepole, the chat absolutely exploded... then 2 seconds later it was like... "message removed, BOT: Banned" for every single thing someone posted

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.