What game do you think will stay with you?

Whenever I think about the games that have affected me the most I'm always drawn to a few specific games. There are games like Halo 2 where I met many friends that I went on to know for half of my life whom I shared tons of great times with both on and off the game. There are games like Oblivion that were just so insanely fun that I sunk thousands of hours into them and can never remember a dull moment. There are games like Command and Conquer 3 or Company of Heroes or Supreme Commander that were so infinitely satisfying to play that even now I continue to go back and play them just to get that feeling of crushing anything that stood before me. Then there are games games like Mass Effect that took hold of my heart and captivated my mind with their deep characters and immersive story.

There is however one game that sticks with me above all others.

Bioshock was a game I went into expecting to not like it, I had spent most of my time playing Racing games like Forza and more action oriented shooters like Halo and Call of Duty. However Bioshock took hold of me and dragged me in with it's superb story and it's sublime atmosphere in a way I really hadn't experienced before I had played it. There was so much about the game that just felt so right and there have been few moments that have taken me so completely as "Would you Kindly"

BioShock-bioshock-15606879-1440-900.jpg

The revelation that you hadn't been doing all you had done because it was an objective or because you thought it was right but because you were being commanded to do it. It was truely something that I hadn't seen coming and to this day I think back through all the experiences I've had and that moment stands head and shoulders above the rest.

So what about you guys? What game has stayed with you over the years or will stay with you in the future?

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Bo2....

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

World of Warcraft, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Evil Genius, Catherine, Hitman series

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

RuneScape, no matter how bad it gets I just can't quit it.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Theres a special place on my gravestone for "..he loved Half Life 2.."

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Minecraft...

I keep going back to it  :rolleyes:

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

Super Metroid for me. It was the very first game that I ever played and no matter how many times I play through it, it never gets old.

Ah, the "would you kindly..." phrase :) God, I love Bioshock... I still play Infinite to this day :)

I have been playing supreme commander all day, love that game. Halo 2 and 3, mario cart. Metal gear solid, best story. Also elder scrolls games and fallout 3. Last but not least command and conquer.

Skyrim still sticks with me till this day. not just for the hours I spent on it, but also for the nostalgia.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Morrowind, warcraft, mass effect and enclave. I still have all of them installed

And the witcher series

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The Ezio storyline of Assassins Creed (loved every single second of those games), Halo 3 (first video game I bought and wasn't given), Bioshock Infinite and Skyrim. Probably some others, but they spring immediately to mind. 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Fallout New Vegas

And then they release an old school version and make me start again just so I stay subbed :(

Troll jadgex, though I love the fact that this makes me go throw the nostalgia of training with goblins.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Definitely Call of Duty 4 for the competitive part ! The community was small but you almost knew everyone  !

RIP Fuzion 

Counterstrike source and Warcraft 3 the frozen throne were my first PC games so don't think I'll forget those (HLWL was life!)

Dota 2 because I spent like 2,5K hours on it and played at like a semi-pro level. But probably wouldn't eaven have a steam account if I didn't play CS.

Team Fortress 2 

Pokémon gold. That was the best game ever. <3. Also for PC, old school Runescape, Skyrim.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Call of Duty World at War (custom zombie mode), Star Wars Battlefront 2, L4D2, and Super Mario 64.

List is bigger then i thought now that im glancing back at my childhood of gaming im sure there's a few more too only beat maybe 2 games a year on average now

The Last Of Us 

Gears of war 

Call of duty 4

Tibia

Need for speed Undergrounds & even most wanted 

Guitar hero 3 TTFAF was in the top 100 best scores 

Tony hawk underground 1 & 2 Online 

Ratchet & Clank up your arsenal & Deadlocked First online shooter i ever played 

Timesplitters future perfect

007 goldeneye 

Half-Life series, Portal series, Halo 2, CS:GO.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE