What game do you think will stay with you?

GTA Vice City. I've been playing it since I was 5. And if this screenshot is any indication, I won't stop anytime soon.

20147311296_c1d25537cb_o.pnggta-vc 2015-07-28 20-08-34-57 by Travis McClelland, on Flickr

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

For me its FF8 and Mass Effect.

FF8 is a great game with an awesome story and arguably the best soundtrack of any FF game. It was also probably the first game that I had spend a ton playing wanting to explore and do everything possible.

Mass Effect (and the series overall) because of the story and the choices you got to make. Again its another game I spent a ton of time playing and replaying. Paragon, Renegade, male, female. Game save for all options.

Dragon Age Origins is probably up there too.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

GTA Vice City. I've been playing it since I was 5. And if this screenshot is any indication, I won't stop anytime soon.

gta-vc 2015-07-28 20-08-34-57 by Travis McClelland, on Flickr

Best GTA imo.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Until recently my game was Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour. (I probably had over a thousand hours of online play) But then the bastards took down the online servers. I have never been so distraught in my life. (I'm going to go and cry some more in a random corner of some random room.)

Now its probably ME series and Age Of Empires 3, both of which I have put too many hours in for my own good.

Tetris.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Gta San Andreas, reminds me of my childhood late night gaming

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I've been gaming since I was five so there's too many list.  I mean, Super Mario Bros. alone still sticks with me because that got me started on this whole gaming hobby.

But modern games wise, I would say it's the "Souls" series of games (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 & 2).  Those games just totally remind me of how old school gaming used to be: learning enemy and level patterns, mastering it as you keep playing it.... I just don't understand people who say those games are "too hard!"  No, it's not!  This is what gaming was back then.  It doesn't hold your hand like other modern games do.  So yeah... having beaten those games multiple times... I wear those like a badge of honor in this day and age of DLC and games that hold your hand the whole way thru.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

diablo 2. 

runescape has a spot in my childhood. 

warframe is my college obsession. 2160hrs played, i regret nothing. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I gotta go with Life is Strange. Man, what a great game. I literally cried Last night whilst playing it.

EDIT- fixed spelling issues, phone keyboard.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Binding of Isaac franchise. Didn't like it at first but I learned to love it.  :D

Until recently my game was Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour. (I probably had over a thousand hours of online play) But then the bastards took down the online servers. I have never been so distraught in my life. (I'm going to go and cry some more in a random corner of some random room.)

Now its probably ME series and Age Of Empires 3, both of which I have put too many hours in for my own good.

You can use tunngle game ranger or revora that's what I do

For me it's command and conquer red alert 2 my first video game I got really into and loved

Zero hour was my favorite c&c ever tho I'm so sad they stopped development on the new one

Every Valve Game, except for DoD, Ricochet and Alien Swarm.

Especially my beloved Half-Life :)

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

nfs u2 ...

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

You can use tunngle game ranger or revora that's what I do

For me it's command and conquer red alert 2 my first video game I got really into and loved

Zero hour was my favorite c&c ever tho I'm so sad they stopped development on the new one

I tried those a small while back and there was virtually no one on, and those who were online were all in private games, may have to check back soon however. 

And personally I was estatic when they cancelled Generals 2, from what I saw of it the game appeared to be far from what Generals was about, and I think they cancelled it because too many said it sucked. (Quote taken from their post about it)

Generals,

Thank you for your participation over the last few months in the Command & Conquer closed alpha test. It's been much appreciated, and you've been instrumental in helping define what a new Command & Conquer experience should and shouldn't be.

Part of being in a creative team is the understanding that not all of your choices are going to work out. In this case, we shifted the game away from campaign mode and built an economy-based, multiplayer experience. Your feedback from the alpha trial is clear: We are not making the game you want to play. That is why, after much difficult deliberation, we have decided to cease production of this version of the game. Although we deeply respect the great work done by our talented team, ultimately it's about getting you the game you expect and deserve.

Over the next 10 days we will be refunding any and all money spent in the alpha. If you have a question about your refund, please contact help.ea.com.

We believe that Command & Conquer is a powerful franchise with huge potential and a great history, and we are determined to get the best game made as soon as possible. To that end, we have already begun looking at a number of alternatives to get the game back on track. We look forward to sharing more news about the franchise as it develops. Thank you again for your participation and support.

- Victory Studios

runescape, metal gear solid, final fantasy 12(the ending made me cry for whatever reason).

askdjfasdf

Other than Ori and the Blind Forest, I have no games that have really blown me away to be honest. If Nintendo would port their games to the PC using D3D or OpenGL then I'd have something to love, but... I can either hope and pray for the games that I want or I can study programming and code for years and years to make the games I really want to, and I don't know which is more unrealistic. Because most of the new games these days are sequels to sequels, written in SpaghettiCode++, or both.

Laugh at me all you want, chastise me for not understanding the field of programming all you like. Tell me I should do something else. Go ahead. I want to do it anyway.

I tried those a small while back and there was virtually no one on, and those who were online were all in private games, may have to check back soon however. 

And personally I was estatic when they cancelled Generals 2, from what I saw of it the game appeared to be far from what Generals was about, and I think they cancelled it because too many said it sucked. (Quote taken from their post about it)

This was super disappointing but part of me is glad that they took the hint and stopped production. I think it would have been worse if they continued and released something that ended up not being CnC like CnC4 was.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Quake, minecraft, halo, and for now planetside... Just reached 2500+ hours on it...

This was super disappointing but part of me is glad that they took the hint and stopped production. I think it would have been worse if they continued and released something that ended up not being CnC like CnC4 was.

4 sends a shiver down my spine. Why didn't they kill its servers over zh? (I know game spy and all, but why EA?) Anyway yeah, I would be happy if they just re-released the game as it was, just new servers and maybe updated the code a bit so it didn't cause your GPU to fire on all cylinders and if they really felt like it, give us a graphics lift so we don't have to mod its files to get 1080p. 

4 sends a shiver down my spine.

I hope its a bad shiver, that game is a disgrace.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Halo 3 and CoD 4

They're both my first 360 games, where I met my current group of friends of 10 years.

WoW and SWG

The first games I ever really got into and basically grew up on for the better part of 6 years. I also met my boyfriend on SWG. A lot of memories, especially those of SWG, may be bad but they stick with me a lot.

Overall though I'd say either Halo 3 or CoD 4 were the biggest impacts and stick with me the hardest.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I hope its a bad shiver, that game is a disgrace.

I pretend that game doesn't exist unless its a 'bash on it' moment ha.

TellTale's The Waking Dead.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Half-Life (all of them).

Halo 1 and 2.

There are more but those are the ones that I enjoyed with my friends.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.