What game do you think will stay with you?

don't starve..... I didn't care about aesthetics and music, until I played it. and it also shows how simple good games could be..... and it would run on my slow computer :P

Half-Life 2

Core i3-4150 | MSI B85I |EVGA GTX 750ti |Cooler Master Elite 110

anything not Advanced Warfare

on a serious note, probably battletoads for the SNES

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Witcher 3, that game was what made me not spend too much money on food and buy a better graphics card.

Diablo 3, Conquer Online and Ragnarok Online. So much memories made.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Hmm, some games I go back to regularly are: Runescape, Minecraft (not so often, depends on my mood, sometimes not for months, same goes for RS by the way) GTA San Andreas Multiplayer, Kerbal Space Program and Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars (awesome game)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Pokemon Red for the GameBoy Colour,

Half-Life the first game, which made computer gaming for me! Oh how it blew my mind I could blow up the food in the microwave.

Whenever I think about the games that have affected me the most I'm always drawn to a few specific games. There are games like Halo 2 where I met many friends that I went on to know for half of my life whom I shared tons of great times with both on and off the game. There are games like Oblivion that were just so insanely fun that I sunk thousands of hours into them and can never remember a dull moment. There are games like Command and Conquer 3 or Company of Heroes or Supreme Commander that were so infinitely satisfying to play that even now I continue to go back and play them just to get that feeling of crushing anything that stood before me. Then there are games games like Mass Effect that took hold of my heart and captivated my mind with their deep characters and immersive story.

There is however one game that sticks with me above all others.

Bioshock was a game I went into expecting to not like it, I had spent most of my time playing Racing games like Forza and more action oriented shooters like Halo and Call of Duty. However Bioshock took hold of me and dragged me in with it's superb story and it's sublime atmosphere in a way I really hadn't experienced before I had played it. There was so much about the game that just felt so right and there have been few moments that have taken me so completely as "Would you Kindly"

BioShock-bioshock-15606879-1440-900.jpg

The revelation that you hadn't been doing all you had done because it was an objective or because you thought it was right but because you were being commanded to do it. It was truely something that I hadn't seen coming and to this day I think back through all the experiences I've had and that moment stands head and shoulders above the rest.

So what about you guys? What game has stayed with you over the years or will stay with you in the future?

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic or skyrim maybe.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

RuneScape, no matter how bad it gets I just can't quit it.

And then they release an old school version and make me start again just so I stay subbed :(

Troll jadgex, though I love the fact that this makes me go throw the nostalgia of training with goblins.

Eat, Sleep, Scape, Repeat:

skyrim- always play it the mods make it so fun

hitman series 

team fortress 2- dont know what it is but i find it really fun 

Bioshock, amazing story, also the original Mafia, Mafia 2 less so. And apologies to the PC gaming master race, Ocarina of Time.

Nostalgia wise Super Mario Bros 3, yes I'm that old.

Skyrim-hands down u play it and then add mods to improve the bits u don't like

Half life 2. I loved the gameplay, the world the story, all of it will  stay with me.

I already have 3 OSRS accounts :/

I've got a level 117 main and an ironman. But I don't play anymore.

Your All going to hate on my cause it's a console game but socom 1 &2, these game got me

Started in to gaming and first person and third person shooters

Halo 3, those late summer nights of 16 man infection custom maps. God damn it makes me so nostalgic .

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Fallout 3. it was my first real experience with a big RPG game, and man was it amazing! i still play it from time to time when i'm not playing Skyrim! :P

really can't wait for Fallot 4 either.

Im surprised no one here mentioned the best game ever made (certainly imo)!? How many other games predicted the future so well? Hell there's even curved widescreen monitors everywhere, in a game from 2000....

Deus Ex (The Original)

Dxcover.jpg

DOTA 2 and CS. Started playing CS at 1.2