Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

My friend is getting $1000+ alienware soon. AND I will NOT warn him, instead after the 20 day return mark is over. I am going to compare it to a very good hand build $800 PC and watch as he cries. YESSSSS :P

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

My friend is getting $1000+ alienware soon. AND I will NOT warn him, instead after the 20 day return mark is over. I am going to compare it to a very good hand build $800 PC and watch as he cries. YESSSSS :P

Lol, I would do that, not tell my friend so pc remains better than his 

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Lol, I would do that, not tell my friend so pc remains better than his

EXACTLY :)

Alright, so if i said: Oh its ok we're crackers or something that would be fine right?

It's funny when the racial slur doesnt apply to you right? If not cool to even use that word. This isn't xbox live.

So what, you used to be able to actually have freedom of speech and say what you wanted, but now the media and everything else is so liberal you would get blasted for saying anything that could possibly be twisted into sounding racial. Guess which race is the most racist of all?

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

So what, you used to be able to actually have freedom of speech and say what you wanted, but now the media and everything else is so liberal you would get blasted for saying anything that could possibly be twisted into sounding racial. Guess which race is the most racist of all?

Don't even try to bring your twisted views into this, you have the audacity to hint that Afro americans, as well as british africans are racist. Not to start a comment war. but there's freedom of speech then there's insulting someone's race indirectly. These days people are fixated with thinking they can say whatever they want with no repercussions, let me ask you this, Would you go out and say a racial slur as if it's everyday talk? no? yeah i though so. 

Anyway the internet is no place to talk about social ethics just forget it, it can't be helped.

Building a PC: check it out here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1qvon

Don't even try to bring your twisted views into this, you have the audacity to hint that Afro americans, as well as british africans are racist. Not to start a comment war. but there's freedom of speech then there's insulting someone's race indirectly. These days people are fixated with thinking they can say whatever they want with no repercussions, let me ask you this, Would you go out and say a racial slur as if it's everyday talk? no? yeah i though so. 

Anyway the internet is no place to talk about social ethics just forget it, it can't be helped.

I'm not saying African Americans are racist; I'm saying that they can get away with it more so than anyone else.

Worth and KingOFCruel not to get in your business, but please stop. This thread is about bad tech decisions, NOT about racism, media, and political views. So Please stop.

Thank You :)

Ok I'll stop, @KingOFCruel we are stopping

I am using a $10 mouse and keyboard... :(

same

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I don't have a gpu for my build yet and I still need a keyboard...

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I spent arround 2000 dollars to build a gaming system that is not even finished (GPU) and I barely play any videogames with it. Bought it 80% because of looks and wanting to watercool it

Just didnt think he had to use a racial slur to appear to be funny. Oh well....

Didn't mean to offend. Where I'm at people are racist as hell, and negro isn't bad in the slightest. Heck, I get told to go back to Mexico and to stop stealing jobs just about everyday, yet it doesn't effect me. I just smile and tell them to go mow my lawn while I fix their computer or while I'm on deployment, that way they'll have a job, a job that "some wetback" gave them. We can't let racism effect us, or else it gets worse, so we have to let it effect those being racist.

No más discusiones de mí.

I have, and love my macbook pro 2011

I like OSX (apart from the lack of game support)

Lego games are some of the best games ever created

My main monitor is 1440x900

I despise people who aren't up to an acceptable standard with technology (sister, parents etc)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

I'm to lazy to replace my Intel 330 with my new Samsung 840 so it's just lying in a desk.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I was using VGA on my old 660 until last month................

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I have a 1999 dell keyboard and a beige microsoft mouse from the dark ages

5+ years ago, I thought bigger numbers meant faster graphics cards.

Counter-Strike did not play very well on my $30 graphics card.

I'm to lazy to replace my Intel 330 with my new Samsung 840 so it's just lying in a desk.

I bought a 2TB Seagate drive and waited forever to install it. It was DOA the whole time and I just barely RMA'd it in time.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

Forgive me for my IT sins, I confess that I have now built 9 computers without a thought for cable management. It's so bad in my current pc I have to unplug stuff to slide the HDD out of the cage.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I actually think that Just Cause 2 is a better open world game than GTA IV.

of course it is!

i used to have a pc loud as jet engine (i had 8 molex fans)

i think delta fans rock so

same here.

I use skype all the time (terrible) <- my skype buddies thought my pc fans were fire engine sirens or something.

I use 2 old monitors and one decent monitor for surround gaming on my $2k rig (all different res) im lucky they all have the same refresh rates or nVidia control panel  would get angry haha