Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

I broke a sata cable when removing it from my motherboard without releasing it . . . Fixed it and it works though.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

i am using an apple keyboard with my PC..... and a $5 mouse.... and a cheap screen.....

LINUS CAN U SMASH MY SCREEN AND GIVE ME NEW ONE??? O_O

Edit: a sceptre 19in. running at 1360 x 768.....

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I absolutely love console COD...

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

I'm running triple monitors on vga...

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

When I got my first graphics card, I thought it was good. I had been using the motherboard video from a store-bought PC. The graphic card was a GT 520, and I game on a 1600x900 monitor.

I'm running triple monitors on vga...

Dual monitors on VGA, I know the feeling.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

I didn't organize my cables even though my case soup ports it I'm too lazy to do it

CPU: 4770k @ stock                  RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB                    Cooling: Corsair H80i
       MOBO: Sabertooth Z87            SSD: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro                Case: NZXT Phantom 820

GPU: EVGA GTX 670                 HDD: 1TB WD Black                                 PSU: Corsair TX750M

I absolutely love console COD...

lol who doesnt all the cheating is great (X360)

i just bought my first APU and it runs hot

that because it is hot ;)

Didn't mean to offend. Where I'm at people are racist as hell, and negro isn't bad in the slightest. Heck, I get told to go back to Mexico and to stop stealing jobs just about everyday, yet it doesn't effect me. I just smile and tell them to go mow my lawn while I fix their computer or while I'm on deployment, that way they'll have a job, a job that "some wetback" gave them. We can't let racism effect us, or else it gets worse, so we have to let it effect those being racist.

No más discusiones de mí.

Nah it's good man, i overreaccted. race is just race, its nothing to worry about

Building a PC: check it out here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1qvon

I have sleeved cabling for my computer but I still use the stock cooler on my 3570k....

Out...

Why? I use one. @Dim uses one. 

Everyone has some dark secret about tech that you are just too embarrassed to talk about. Maybe you're still using a trackball mouse (gasp!)

I prefer using a trackball.  It puts less stress on my wrist and I can use it from my bed.  What would be nice though would be something like the Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 with a curved touchpad in place of the trackball... No more finicky sensors or cleaning out the crud from the contact points...  Maybe with the pad extending another inch to the left for better swiping.

@GIJew, I currently have 3 Alienware, M17x, M18X, and an Aurora desktop...and yes, i have been told i'm un-stable by a few, mostly my ex wife though. :blink:

My tech secret is i still have my Commodore Vic 20 with its wonderful cassette tape "hard drive" and my Atari 2600 :huh:  Does that show my age??  :lol:

Current Rig as of 7/30/13

A10-6800k, Asrock Extreme 6, 16GB Kingston Hyper X 2133Mhz RAM, Asus 2GB 7770, OCZ vertex 4 128GB SSD, 2TB Barracuda HDD, Rosewill Hive 750 watt supply, and CM Storm Trooper case.

I've played Infestation: Survivor Stories (WarZ) for 200+ hours now. I know the game sucks, just looking at it makes me laugh still. The hackers aren't a problem because I'm one myself, I've never hacked before but that game is riddled with them. Getting hacks just puts you on a level playing field. >_>

im using a 32inch tv as a monitor... i know baddd

im using a 32inch tv as a monitor... i know baddd

Well, it's not THAT bad.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I'm using windows XP and prefer it over windows 7. And my computer is an old pentium dual core which can get outrun by most laptops. Oh, and i have no dedicated graphics card

I built my 2 grand gaming pc to play every game maxed out, 80% of the time i just play minecraft

I use my 50 inch plasma as my monitor as my old 19 inch monitor was too small and was only 720p

Out...

Why? I use one. @Dim uses one. 

Boom.

Not Macbook Airs, but Macbooks/Macbook Pros.

Boom.

Not Macbook Airs, but Macbooks/Macbook Pros.

I use a Macbook! :D

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I ones called techsupport because my taskbar was gone. (Auto-hide was enabled)

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

i've got no gpu an old dual core cpu, a power supply that's so ole it dont natively support 24pin atx (it does now  B) ) and i'm using a wireless membrane keyboard. :mellow:  worst part .. i'm a very big tech enthusiast   

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

I ones called techsupport because my taskbar was gone. (Auto-hide was enabled)

...finds a palm ...faces it 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))