Does any one else like Donald Trump.

Emanuel_M

Something I find ironic is that despite all this backlash (which I think he deserves)

My local news (not fox whatsoever) says that Trump is pretty high in the polls, I think 1st or 2nd.

Now I don't know where they got that, the interviewers got the data from a bunch of dumbasses, or that info was incorrect or not, but if that accurately represents the US, I have no choice but to BELIEVE, THAT VOTERS ARE ABSOLUTE MORONS.

Why would voting for him make them morons? Can you explain it, or is it that it conflicts with your personal views and political alignment only?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why would voting for him make them morons? Can you explain it, or is it that it conflicts with your personal views and political alignment only?

Do you really want the man who called Mexicans "rapists, drug lords" to be President? He wants to build a huge wall on the US/Mexico border, when they make the clothing for his fashion line! The same man who got 4 businesses bankrupt? Said a POW senator was only a hero "because he got captured"

Him? Him? What the hell is he going to do as President? Divert trillions of bucks from schools and other important services to turn the White House into an amusement park?!

You know how college tuitions are mad expensive right? He started a University, only for it to get closed, leaving tons of students in debt and without an education. What if something similar happened to Ivy League schools?

That is why Trump cannot win. Everyone jokes about how Obama was a terrible president, but he's actually been fantastic! He's been creating jobs and lowering the unemployment percentage. The economy's been getting better! Sure the US has its fair share of problems, but Trump is going to send us winding down the swirling shithole that is a toilet and make things worse for everyone. I am not joking.

The only thing I agree with Trump is that we should make America great again. But Trump is not going to be the one to do it

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Do you really want the man who called Mexicans "rapists, drug lords" to be President? He wants to build a huge wall on the US/Mexico border, when they make the clothing for his fashion line! The same man who got 4 businesses bankrupt? Said a POW senator was only a hero "because he got captured"

Him? Him? What the hell is he going to do as President? Divert trillions of bucks from schools and other important services to turn the White House into an amusement park?!

You know how college tuitions are mad expensive right? He started a University, only for it to get closed, leaving tons of students in debt and without an education. What if something similar happened to Ivy League schools?

That is why Trump cannot win. Sure the US has its fair share of problems, but Trump is going to send us winding down the swirling shithole that is a toilet and make things worse for everyone. I am not joking.

I don't want anything from the man. What I wanted was the reasons why you feel voting for him makes people morons. Oh, and by that standard all voters are morons.

Give me the quote where he said that please. I'm pretty sure he was talking about illegal immigrants that broke the law, not immigrants themselves. So I do not believe for one second he would be stupid enough to say all Mexicans are rapists etc. Can you give me the sources to your claims? There has to be more to it than "Trump just started a college just to see it burn".

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I don't want anything from the man. What I wanted was the reasons why you feel voting for him makes people morons. Oh, and by that standard all voters are morons.

Give me the quote where he said that please. I'm pretty sure he was talking about illegal immigrants that broke the law, not immigrants themselves. So I do not believe for one second he would be stupid enough to say all Mexicans are rapists etc. Can you give me the sources to your claims? There has to be more to it than "Trump just started a college just to see it burn".

The point is he would make a bad president and people should be smart enough to see that. That's my reason for the second sentence. No, I don't think all voters are morons, but you should learn about who you're voting for. I'm sorry, I got ranty, but I don't have the energy for racist dicks.

OK, maybe I just shot out a bunch of crap. I wasn't thinking.

College fiasco: http://gawker.com/donald-trump-university-sued-for-40-million-for-being-1197215606

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421236/donald-trump-university-scam-candidate-2016

In the quote, he doesn't make it clear that he's talking about illegal aliens, he could be, or couldn't. Just how you interpret it.

Racism: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/29/donald_trump_fired_from_nbc_celebrity_apprentice_star_and_republican_presidential.html

Quote: The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. … When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

There are two things I like about him. 

1) Right or wrong he speaks his mind. 

2) He's not a Career Politician. 

In all honesty the last person I voted for where I didn't feel disgusted because it the better of two almost as shitty options was when I was in Minnesota and voted for Jesse Ventura. 

This is how I feel^

If he takes attention from the normal crop of corrupt douchebags, or better yet illustrates them to the average moron, then it's all for the better.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This is how I feel^

If he takes attention from the normal crop of corrupt douchebags, or better yet illustrates them to the average moron, then it's all for the better.

Yeah I'll give him credit, pretty brave to speak your mind

Yeah I'll give him credit, pretty brave to speak your mind

takes more balls to speak honestly and openly about anything these days than 95% of people currently in office actually have.

takes more balls to speak honestly and openly about anything these days than 95% of people currently in office actually have.

Yeah, too bad they were bad things to say about Mexico tho. I wish it was more positive

Yeah, too bad they were bad things to say about Mexico tho. I wish it was more positive

Despite the fact that I will get a lot of hate for this, I'm gonna say it.

Not that much good to say about Mexico these days. The bigger problem is our own government not enforcing the laws already in effect, and then claiming we have an immigration problem. Or worse, our own executive branch releasing criminals by the truck load

How can they claim there's a problem with immigration, when they don't even bother enforcing the actual law. Better yet, why aren't they enforcing the law?

Watch that video, we are being governed by moronic incompetents, and or completely corrupt bureaucrats.

I think he's a greedy, arrogant prick with more money than he knows what to do with (and he probably doesn't donate a cent to charity either).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

The point is he would make a bad president and people should be smart enough to see that. That's my reason for the second sentence. No, I don't think all voters are morons, but you should learn about who you're voting for. I'm sorry, I got ranty, but I don't have the energy for racist dicks.

OK, maybe I just shot out a bunch of crap. I wasn't thinking.

College fiasco: http://gawker.com/donald-trump-university-sued-for-40-million-for-being-1197215606

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421236/donald-trump-university-scam-candidate-2016

In the quote, he doesn't make it clear that he's talking about illegal aliens, he could be, or couldn't. Just how you interpret it.

Racism: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/29/donald_trump_fired_from_nbc_celebrity_apprentice_star_and_republican_presidential.html

Quote: The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. … When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Thank you for the links! Not a lot of people respond with links to their accusations. It is refreshing!

I didn't say you said that, and I certainly didn't mean to imply it. I meant by those standards most or all voters are morons. Think about all the voters who vote just because they are aligned with that party, or all the people who vote without fact checking. Or those who vote in a man that doesn't even know how many states our country has, or calls Hawaii "Asia" or discriminates and attacks and hates all Republicans. If voting for a man who has harsh immigration laws or because he's rich and says what he actually thinks and feels makes a voter a moron, then what does the above mean?

As for the college, I'm not seeing how any of that means he created the college to fail and acquire money. I'm sure the school was a complete and utter turd, but from what I am reading they don't actually have any evidence to back their claims. Have they proven, for example, none of the students even got to attend promised classes? If so, then alright then....!

I don't think he is racist. As for the comments itself, he just said it very stupidly. He even explained it time and time again:

"I like Mexico. I love the Mexican people. I do business with the Mexican people, but you have people coming through the border that are from all over. And they're bad. They're really bad," he said. "You have people coming in, and I'm not just saying Mexicans, I'm talking about people that are from all over that are killers and rapists and they're coming into this country.”

He could have worded himself a bit better for the SJWs and the like, but his intention was not to say all Mexicans and immigrants are rapists and murderers. The problem, and where his idiocy shows, is that he thinks Mexico is purposely sending over all of its bad ilk and that the criminals crossing the border is not just a "low percentage". He needs to check himself on that before he wrecks himself.

I think he's a greedy, arrogant prick with more money than he knows what to do with (and he probably doesn't donate a cent to charity either).

Umm...he actually donates a lot of money. To ETF he and his family have donated over $30 Million. You can check the rest of his charities and those he supports on his website. I believe has about 25 charities he donates to or has created/maintains.

Umm...he actually donates a lot of money. To ETF he and his family have donated over $30 Million. You can check the rest of his charities and those he supports on his website. I believe has about 25 charities he donates to or has created/maintains.

Amazing. He seems like the kind of guy that would hoard money in his asshole. He still can't touch Bill Gates.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Thank you for the links! Not a lot of people respond with links to their accusations. It is refreshing!*

I didn't say you said that, and I certainly didn't mean to imply it. I meant by those standards most or all voters are morons. Think about all the voters who vote just because they are aligned with that party, or all the people who vote without fact checking. Or those who vote in a man that doesn't even know how many states our country has, or calls Hawaii "Asia" or discriminates and attacks and hates all Republicans. If voting for a man who has harsh immigration laws or because he's rich and says what he actually thinks and feels makes a voter a moron, then what does the above mean?

As for the college, I'm not seeing how any of that means he created the college to fail and acquire money. I'm sure the school was a complete and utter turd, but from what I am reading they don't actually have any evidence to back their claims. Have they proven, for example, none of the students even got to attend promised classes? If so, then alright then....!

I don't think he is racist. As for the comments itself, he just said it very stupidly. He even explained it time and time again:

He could have worded himself a bit better for the SJWs and the like, but his intention was not to say all Mexicans and immigrants are rapists and murderers. The problem, and where his idiocy shows, is that he thinks Mexico is purposely sending over all of its bad ilk and that the criminals crossing the border is not just a "low percentage". He needs to check himself on that before he wrecks himself.

Very nice of you to defend Mr. Trump.

He probably wouldn't give the likes of normal people a thought. Putting a billionaire in office sounds brilliant for the everyday people of America. But he speaks his mind right? (Great for foreign relations and for the job of being president I'm sure)

He does a lot of talking and finger pointing but shows very little real initiative.

*and ohhhhh the irony

System: Thinkpad T460

Thank you for the links! Not a lot of people respond with links to their accusations. It is refreshing!

My English teacher didn't spend two years telling me to write essays and a whole debate unit, to NOT put quotes and links. (Same teacher for two years, didn't flunk)

I think in one of those links, the teacher just took them on a tour instead of teaching them something.

Amazing. He seems like the kind of guy that would hoard money in his asshole. He still can't touch Bill Gates.

He's not as bad as people claim he is with money and charity, but yea, from what I can tell no one will ever donate more than Bill Gates. $28 Billion so far if I remember correctly. haha

My English teacher didn't spend two years telling me to write essays and a whole debate unit, to NOT put quotes and links. (Same teacher for two years, didn't flunk)

I think in one of those links, the teacher just took them on a tour instead of teaching them something.

That's a good teacher you had then. Kids here where I live are lucky to graduate knowing how to read...

Very nice of you to defend Mr. Trump.

He probably wouldn't give the likes of normal people a thought. Putting a billionaire in office sounds brilliant for the everyday people of America.

He does a lot of talking and finger pointing but shows very little real initiative.

*and ohhhhh the irony

If only I was a better person. :(

That's a good teacher you had then. Kids here where I live are lucky to graduate knowing how to read...

Nice to hear about your educational background.

sorry I couldn't resist lol

From the stuff I have watched and seen from him, Ive basically gathered that he just wants to run America like a business (which to most people wouldnt sound too bad an idea) but then again he does just kinda attack people personally when they prove his political point of view invalid. So in all, yeh hes kinda stupid and says what he wants, but thats whats gonna happen when youve got a presidential candidate with $10B of his own money...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

From the stuff I have watched and seen from him, Ive basically gathered that he just wants to run America like a business (which to most people wouldnt sound too bad an idea) but then again he does just kinda attack people personally when they prove his political point of view invalid. So in all, yeh hes kinda stupid and says what he wants, but thats whats gonna happen when youve got a presidential candidate with $10B of his own money...

That's what I think too. He wants to treat America as a business, thinking it will be easy leading this nation. If he gets in, man does he have a rude awakening...

Nice to hear about your educational background.

sorry I couldn't resist lol

I wish you would have resisted. Assumptions lead to the most hilarious instances of childish displays and true stupidity.

I was trying to tell you to stop talking to me by "admitting" I'm a horrible person/inferior to your moral code. Obviously it isn't working so I'll pull a Trump card and be honest; stop.

That's what I think too. He wants to treat America as a business, thinking it will be easy leading this nation. If he gets in, man does he have a rude awakening...

I wish you would have resisted. Assumptions lead to the most hilarious instances of childish displays and true stupidity.

I was trying to tell you to stop talking to me by "admitting" I'm a horrible person/inferior to your moral code. Obviously it isn't working so I'll pull a Trump card and be honest; stop.

You speak your mind so well...

And that wasn't an assumption that was a joke. Maybe you weren't taught about humor either.

He seems like a decent bloke.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

He speaks what is on his mind, and certainly doesnt need any corporate backers to get the presidency. 

He would not be my first pick. Not by a long shot, but I would still vote for him before I voted for Hillary. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro