Does any one else like Donald Trump.

Emanuel_M

Not American, but hey, only candidate i heard off which dares and speak out regardless of backlash. Can't say i agree with what he speaks for but i do respect him.

:/

Not American, but hey, only candidate i heard off which dares and speak out regardless of backlash. Can't say i agree with what he speaks for but i do respect him.

When Bibi came here and addressed our congress it was awesome. It reminder me of what true leadership is, something not seen here since Reagan and Thatcher.

If it wans't for what 8 insanely brave pilots did in the 80's at Osirisk allot of my fellow Americans would have died in desert storm. God Bless Isreal.

I disagree with Livni but I do respect her.

But..........

As I said. My family did the fair way. We paid, we waited. Then we paid to fly to America. We didn't take advantage of America, So it's no fair to us if people can immigrate here, but be illegal, and receive the same things that I have,

Good job for doing it the correct way.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, are you sooooooo dumb. My MOM,DAD,SISTER,FRIENDS,FAMILY they pay TAXES!!!!!! and you know who uses those taxes, illegal immigrants. THATS HOW THEY GET FREEEEEEE FOOOD, LOW INCOME HOMES, EDUCATION, AND HEALTHCARE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Are you aware of how much it costs to deport these people? It costs us a tremendous amount of money... on top of that there are ALOT of repeat offenders who just run back over the border....

The majority of the "Illegals" well... simply put are illegal so they can't apply for many of the "Legal" low income benefits. Also, many of the "Illegals" are what make up a HUGE percentage of our cheap labor, doing jobs other people don't want to do. If they disappear our economy will experience a real bad slump.... 

the question is how much of your taxes is going to the military and the stationing of perpetual bases overseas.

how many US bases are there in Japan? I can't count it they're littered all over not just in okinawa but there are sattelite bases all over that small nation let alone the rest of the world. these bases need to be maintained to the highest spec... military spec and manned. then we talk about the huge moneyhole of waging war and maintaining that presence in the middle east.

ok lets step away from the military how much is the govt subsidizing the food industry corn and soy. how many corporations have paid their share of taxes? how much have they funneled to overseas stockpiles

there is just so much more money being squandered in other sectors but sure. rant and rail at the tiny slivers and scraps in the social sector

Yay, someone who actually know something. 

The allocation of American Taxpayers are so dam skewed in returns for use for the "PEOPLE". The US spends a absurd amount of money on the military... there is reason our GDP hasn't been a surplus in many years...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't like him. He has all that money, yet all his suits (that I've seen in pictures) are ill fitting. I guess money doesn't buy style.

He's stuck in is old "custom" fashion sense hahahaha.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

But anyone who's described as the type person who 'isn't afraid to speak the truth' is usually a massive dickhead. 

I don't know about it being "The Truth" but it's what he honestly believes. I don't necessarily agree with what he's saying but atleast he says what he thinks and doesn't lie and pander like every other politician.  

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

When Bibi came here and addressed our congress it was awesome.

ahh... the old Yahoo from the Middle East.

I find it incredibly insulting to my intelligence that the old "weapons of mass destruction" routine is being pulled out again. This moron spouts out intentional and inflammatory lies about Iran's nuclear capabilities which lie in direct opposition to what his Mossad agents are telling him. At least... LEAST for Cheney and Rumsfeld they didn't have the CIA or any other agency giving reports contrary to their lies.

but I guess for republicans if you repeat the same lie over and over again the lie eventually takes root and magically turns to 'truthiness'

Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

I don't like him because he is arrogant. And frankly I think what he is doing is no different than say Kayne West running for president with the exception that he is a billionaire and that is how he is selling himself. Just because he can make billions in the private economy and through around some thoughts that many people have been thinking all along doesn't mean he is ready to president without even proving himself as a politician before hand. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

At least... LEAST for Cheney and Rumsfeld they didn't have the CIA or any other agency giving reports contrary to their lies.

Actually Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and just about every other World Leader all had intelligence confirming that Iraq had WMD. That's what Sadam wanted everybody to think. He thought it gave him a position of power in negotiations. We found out after the invasion it was smoke and mirrors. 

And before anyone on either side jumps on that with Right or Left Leaning Talking points I am firmly in the middle and if I had my way EVERYONE in Washington would be out and Term Limits would apply to ALL Political Positions and when you are term limited you are not allowed to run for anything even Sanitation Inspector!

I just love that he said something against immigration and everyone things he is a racist. So basically I love that he annoys people. :lol:

People like Trump also seem to fail to grasp that the more legal immigrants you let in, the less illegal immigrants that you'll have. America (and Canada) are built on immigrants - both legal and illegal.

What tells you he doesn't understand that?

and...

illegal immigrants are what built America. You can't discriminate against people because they came there differently. They should get a visa but who gives a shit if they're contributing and paying their way in life? Give them food, education, healthcare, a roof over their heads and a better quality of life as this is what they were after. This is what they dropped everything to do so this is what they deserve.

I can barely feed myself because of how crappy the nation is (and thousands of other families too!), why the should I pay for people who cannot even respect the laws of our country? If they want to be an American, fine, I welcome that. Because that's what built this nation. But the world is different now and we can't afford to let undocumented people flood into our country. Laws exist for a reason and not following it as these people do prove they cannot and should not be apart of America...at least not until they learn to get through the proper ways and abide by American laws and justice.

So we'll give them the American standards (lol we Americans barely get that treatment) when they enter legally and become fully documented. And why does it matter if they dropped everything? America didn't force them to and we don't owe them anything, their country does. People need to stop acting so entitled.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Actually Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and just about every other World Leader all had intelligence confirming that Iraq had WMD. That's what Sadam wanted everybody to think. He thought it gave him a position of power in negotiations. We found out after the invasion it was smoke and mirrors. 

And before anyone on either side jumps on that with Right or Left Leaning Talking points I am firmly in the middle and if I had my way EVERYONE in Washington would be out and Term Limits would apply to ALL Political Positions and when you are term limited you are not allowed to run for anything even Sanitation Inspector!

I don't care about term limits; However, I do care about the absurd money that legislators are getting from private companies. If we could fix this then only the people who actually would be motivated to take care of the country would even run in the first place as they have nothing to gain with their own assets froze/loaned out.

btw for anyone wondering research has proven that the more private funding politicians get from companies the more likely they are to go against what is morally right (and best) for the country. 

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

So we'll give them the American standards when they enter legally and become fully documented. And why does it matter if they dropped everything? America didn't force them to and we don't owe them anything, their country does. People need to stop acting so entitled.

I am all for this. My Family came here from Italy and did it the correct way. The went through Ellis Island they earned their Citizenship, Payed Taxes, Learned English and they acclimated themselves into the society of the country they came to. 

I don't care about term limits; However, I do care about the absurd money that legislators are getting from private companies. If we could fix this then only the people who actually would be motivated to take care of the country would even run in the first place as they have nothing to gain with their own assets froze/loaned out.

btw for anyone wondering research has proven that the more private funding politicians get from companies the more likely they are to go against what is morally right (and best) for the country. 

EVERY politician should have to wear a racing jumpsuit with the logo of every single company they took money from. 

I am all for this. My Family came here from Italy and did it the correct way. The went through Ellis Island they earned their citizenship, Payed Taxes, Learned English and they acclimated themselves into the society of the country they came to. 

My family came from Russia (and Poland on my mother's side) to America and worked like dogs (through anti-Russian/Polish sentiments) to integrate into America and become legal citizens to get that American Dream. If anyone wants to be an American, we dig that, but we don't dig law breakers. And if it has to be explained why they need to do this legally and right, then the world is far more screwed in the head than I first thought.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Hahahahaha.. People think Trump would ever be a problem being president? I say vote him in, it's not like we can fuck up more.

I just love we don't owe them anything, their country does. People need to stop acting so entitled.

Bingo. 

I had to explain why we had immigration limits for countries per year...Pretty sure my whole school hates me now....But I am right in saying that it is because we can only take in so many hurting people at any given time otherwise the whole boat will sink. 

The only other thing that often gets talked about regularly that is ignored is that deporting, isn't working - but it could be if we had a decent border. It is pointless to "make illegals citizens" as it just enables the problem of illegal immigration and affirms they were right in coming uninvited. 

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

My family came from Russia (and Poland on my mother's side) to America and worked like dogs (through anti-Russian/Polish sentiments) to integrate into America and become legal citizens to get that American Dream. If anyone wants to be an American, we dig that, but we don't dig law breakers. And if it has to be explained why they need to do this legally and right, then the world is far more screwed in the head than I first thought.

I hear that, being an Italian in NY back when they came over was like being Irish or Black. They got shit on everywhere, they could not get hired for anything and were treated like they were Sub-Human. (One of the reasons the Mafia came over) My Dad's side of the Family came over from Bohemia (Between The Chech Republic and Germany These Days) and they again did everything right and worked up from nothing legally. 

On top of that I went to HS in on the Boarders of Little Saigon and Santa Ana in Orange County CA (Los Angeles) where I was the minority. I had plenty of friends who's families came over from either Vietnam or South of the Border that either came here legally and worked hard to become part of the community and were VERY proud of that and look down on people that cheated when they worked so hard to be there. 

Bingo. 

I had to explain why we had immigration limits for countries per year...Pretty sure my whole school hates me now....But I am right in saying that it is because we can only take in so many hurting people at any given time otherwise the whole boat will sink. 

The only other thing that often gets talked about regularly that is ignored is that deporting, isn't working - but it could be if we had a decent border. It is pointless to "make illegals citizens" as it just enables the problem of illegal immigration and affirms they were right in coming uninvited. 

Liberals will never comprehend this though. They are so bent out of shape about giving everything to everyone, even those who do not even work for it, for free at poor/other people's expense that they can't see what they spread is BS. They talk about fairness and goodness, but how is what they want fair or good? Hypocrisy and the like kills nations and I will be damned if I let any of that trash into America without a fight.

And you are right about deporting. It doesn't work. And it won't work until we get the borders fixed/protected and just giving illegals citizenship is not solving anything either. We need to secure our border and offer those people an honest, documented chance at America. Otherwise they just hurt us as a nation.

I hear that, being an Italian in NY back when they came over was like being Irish or Black. They got shit on everywhere, they could not get hired for anything and were treated like they were Sub-Human. (One of the reasons the Mafia came over) My Dad's side of the Family came over from Bohemia (Between The Chech Republic and Germany These Days) and they again did everything right and worked up from nothing legally. 

On top of that I went to HS in on the Boarders of Little Saigon and Santa Ana in Orange County CA (Los Angeles) where I was the minority. I had plenty of friends who's families came over from either Vietnam or South of the Border that either came here legally and worked hard to become part of the community and were VERY proud of that and look down on people that cheated when they worked so hard to be there. 

Oh wow, the same for my grandmother's family (Italian) when they came over. They were treated like utter trash. They were made to study in separate rooms at later times in the day, couldn't sit with "pure white" people and were given the end of the stick for jobs. But at the end of the day, they were proud to be speaking English and working at a greater life in America, and like your family, shunned those who cheated, lied and broke laws to get in.

It is that kind of hard work that makes the American Dream so beautiful. :)

I can barely feed myself because of how crappy the nation is (and thousands of other families too!), why the should I pay for people who cannot even respect the laws of our country? If they want to be an American, fine, I welcome that. Because that's what built this nation. But the world is different now and we can't afford to let undocumented people flood into our country. Laws exist for a reason and not following it as these people do prove they cannot and should not be apart of America...at least not until they learn to get through the proper ways and abide by American laws and justice.

So we'll give them the American standards (lol we Americans barely get that treatment) when they enter legally and become fully documented. And why does it matter if they dropped everything? America didn't force them to and we don't owe them anything, their country does. People need to stop acting so entitled.

Your issue is that you have the Republicans blocking Congress, a stagnating economy, the fact that America is a hotbed for rampaging capitalism, and your minimum wage is a joke enforcing a culture of near-slave labour.

Your issue is certainly not illegal immigrants, blaming illegal immigrants for things that they did not do fuels xenophobia and is just plain wrong.

I'll use as an example the fact that you're on a computer, a really decent one with better specs than the average man would dream of. DON'T tell me that you can't feed yourself when you have these luxury items. These people are in actual need of help, not just "Oh, I can't buy Starbucks this weekend". You're a mug :)

Don't let your problems with them integrating cloud your judgement. That is wrong. These are people too, just as much of a person as you, with an equally-complicated life.

Eh, he's like bernie sanders. His ideas are good, but i doubt he's going to be able to follow through with it.

I appreciate the harsh anti immigration though

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I am all for this. My Family came here from Italy and did it the correct way. The went through Ellis Island they earned their Citizenship, Payed Taxes, Learned English and they acclimated themselves into the society of the country they came to. 

yes, exactly, I been trying to tell everybody this, and think it's totally stupid.

Your issue is that you have the Republicans blocking Congress, a stagnating economy, the fact that America is a hotbed for rampaging capitalism, and your minimum wage is a joke enforcing a culture of near-slave labour.

Your issue is certainly not illegal immigrants, blaming illegal immigrants for things that they did not do fuels xenophobia and is just plain wrong.

I'll use as an example the fact that you're on a computer, a really decent one with better specs than the average man would dream of. DON'T tell me that you can't feed yourself when you have these luxury items. These people are in actual need of help, not just "Oh, I can't buy Starbucks this weekend". You're a mug :)

Don't let your problems with them integrating cloud your judgement. That is wrong. These are people too, just as much of a person as you, with an equally-complicated life.

Oh, here comes the "Republicans did it" argument again. You act like the Republicans just want to see the world burn. They don't, or at least they aren't the only ones. But your ignorant bias will not let you see reality, only liberal (and anti-Repub) propaganda. And nowhere in my post did I ever blame immigrants for our failuring country. I quite clearly said "why should we let illegials in and pay for them when we can barely pay for legal citizens?". Maybe you should learn to read before you hit the quote button or don't put words in my mouth in order to act like a white knight.

And I saved up for my computer for six years and got four of my parts from friends. SIX years and I only managed to get my mobo. Being poor doesn't always mean living on the streets or not, in a super rare occasion, being able to buy something nice for once. So your defintion of it is skewed and limited, and very insulting. I value the standards of this nation and true immigration, as it built this country and is how my family became Americans. I do not value the idea of law breakers just running into our country undocumented because their country is a POS.

But please, continue to see things in my post that aren't there or put words in my mouth so you have something to make yourself feel better about.

Eh, he's like bernie sanders. His ideas are good, but i doubt he's going to be able to follow through with it.

I appreciate the harsh anti immigration though

Oh, so you think immigrants are evil and they ruined this country? Disgusting. :angry:

:rolleyes:

Oh, here comes the "Republicans did it" argument again. You act like the Republicans just want to see the world burn. They don't, or at least they aren't the only ones. But your ignorant bias will not let you see reality, only liberal (and anti-Repub) propaganda. And nowhere in my post did I ever blame immigrants for our failuring country. I quite clearly said why "should we let illegials in and pay for them when we can barely pay for legal citizens?". Maybe you should learn to read before you hit the quote button or don't put words in my mouth in order to act like a white knight.

And I saved up for my computer for six years and got four of my parts from friends. SIX years and I only managed to get my mobo. Being poor doesn't always mean living on the streets or not, in a super rare occasion, being able to buy something nice for once. So your defintion of it is skewed and limited, and very insulting. I value the standards of this nation and true immigration, as it built this country and is how my family became Americans. I do not value the idea of law breakers just running into our country undocumented because their country is a POS.

But please, continue to see things in my post that aren't there or put words in my mouth so you have something to make yourself feel better about.

The way I see it is that I don't watch this "liberal" propaganda; I live in the UK. FYI, I voted in the election for the UK's (I suppose you'd call it the) equivalent to the Republican Party (although they are more reasonable). 

The Republicans did it is actually more believable than you might think from an outsider's perspective because they act literally in self-interest and seem to have no moral obligation to the American public to provide them with a better deal. I'm not saying that the democrats are worlds better, but better all the same. The Republicans have blocked repeated attempts to increase the minimum wage to a reasonable level where you wouldn't be living on a wage where you allegedly "can't feed" yourself. The Republicans blocked legislation to introduce basic fucking gun control in line with civilised countries. The Republicans voted against Equal Pay legislation. The Republicans voted against allowing workers to go to tribunals without the prospect of getting fired. The Republicans and the right-wing press then slate Obama when he tries to raise taxes saying it's "Class War". Nope, it's what you call fairness, social mobility and support for everyone. 

You're still advocating discriminating against people that are less fortunate than yourself. Look, they are people, just like you. They took a logical decision to remove themselves from their country, risking their lives to come to a country where they could do better. You're advocating pushing those people into the gutter and back to the hell hole which they came from. I have no time for people like you, showing a complete lack of recognition that people outside your sphere are actually people. You accuse me of listening to the "liberal" press too much (do you think I'm a simpleton or something?) Do you thing I'm someone who is easily swayed to support something that I would not originally be in favour of? Then you call these people "illegals" as if they're some kind of other species, sub-human, untermenschen. The first step to create a fair society is to treat everyone like people. You think of these people as something else, no wonder these people don't want to integrate. You stereotype these people to be lawbreakers, give them a fucking chance. These are people, not just scum, you mug :)

Perhaps if America woke up to reality, it would be fair. The incumbent government in this country is planning to raise the minimum wage to £9 per hour by the year 2020. That's what you call a fair, minimum wage. Trouble is that your government is shit and your democracy more flawed than even(!) ours, people don't have a say and then you've got the two worst parties governing. Democracy is no joke, but your politicians do noting for the good of all Americans. Of course, the most recent example of a good thing is the Affordable Care Act, but even that is nothing compared to what actually needs doing. Happy Days :)

Most people that don't like him simply don't because he lived the Original American Dream, to come to America and create a better live for their family and the next, and are upset that they themselves were not as successful. They want him to simply give all his money to the government and use his hard earned money to pay for their food, schooling, and recreational goods. Mr. Trump shouldn't have to do that. People should just learn that this isn't a socialistic economy, yet, and grow up and take their own responsibility. People blame Bush for the economy, well the people voted their opinion. People blame Obama, same applies. Bush cared about the American people, about the American Dream, hell he even cared about the military. Obama, don't even get me started.

Most people that don't like him simply don't because he lived the Original American Dream, to come to America and create a better live for their family and the next, and are upset that they themselves were not as successful. They want him to simply give all his money to the government and use his hard earned money to pay for their food, schooling, and recreational goods. Mr. Trump shouldn't have to do that. People should just learn that this isn't a socialistic economy, yet, and grow up and take their own responsibility. People blame Bush for the economy, well the people voted their opinion. People blame Obama, same applies. Bush cared about the American people, about the American Dream, hell he even cared about the military. Obama, don't even get me started.

you're not talking about trump are you, he was givin a sliver spoon. He didn't move here and work his way up his daddy helped him out with millions.if anything Obama kinda did it better, poor family went ivy league school worked damn hard, im sure trump works damn hard too.we want someone that you go holy shit that guy is smart he can fiqure something out. I want scientist not rich people. The thing is no matter how hard you work you will only be so smart and if you don't meet thr standards for a decent job thats a lifetime of poverty. Its not like food is hard to get for us. Very low standards. No one is 100 times smarter than myself not even euler, how much more should someone make.