Super Flowet vs Corsair

Hi guys, can you please help me decide between these 2 psus? 

Corsair 850w rmx shift vs Super Flower Leadex vii 850w.

Same price, longer warranty for corsair but doesnt matter, I won't be keeping the psu more than 5 years. As a side note, I had super flower psu since 2016, never had problems.

Case is corsair 4000d airflow if it matters.

19 minutes ago, SuperFlower said:

I won't be keeping the psu more than 5 years

Why?

Id expect a higher quality unit to live 12-17+ years so quite the waste to swap at only half the warranty period

Id go for the corsair cause longer warranty, means that when you resell it itll still have warranty so whoever buys it atleast gets half of the warranty

The corsair rm850x shift is from amazon de, don't know how many years of warranty has. The leadex vii is from a local pc store and has 5 years of warranty. 

I'm honestly afraid of corsair because I've read a lot of posts with people complaining about coil whine or fan sounding weird.

2 hours ago, SuperFlower said:

The leadex vii is from a local pc store and has 5 years of warranty

Is this a used power supply, or brand new? What specific Leadex VII power supply is it?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

It's new, model: Leadex VII 850w XG

There's a bigger sale right now on amazon de for corsair rm850x shift: €125.

So it's corsair at €125 vs leadex at €150

Same question - I'm also comparing Corsair RMx Shift 850w and Super Flower Leadex VII 850w XG

In my case (My country prices..) Leadex is ~30 cheaper. Anything wrong with Super Flower? How's the fan noise between these two units? I'm very sensitive to noise.. Planning to run it in zero RPM mode most of time, but still when the fan starts spinning - any difference?

5 hours ago, PukiDuiki said:

Same question - I'm also comparing Corsair RMx Shift 850w and Super Flower Leadex VII 850w XG

In my case (My country prices..) Leadex is ~30 cheaper. Anything wrong with Super Flower? How's the fan noise between these two units? I'm very sensitive to noise.. Planning to run it in zero RPM mode most of time, but still when the fan starts spinning - any difference?

The Super Flower is more silent and has a better overall performance than the RM850x Shift.

850w-avg_noise_115V-9.thumb.png.10fa1c8db2d9475fa8b79e64afd4d7d5.png

18 hours ago, SuperFlower said:

It's new, model: Leadex VII 850w XG

There's a bigger sale right now on amazon de for corsair rm850x shift: €125.

So it's corsair at €125 vs leadex at €150

Should come with a ten year warranty then, not five. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

@Godlygamer23 maybe it has 5 years warranty from the store and the rest is covered by super flower directly if I show them the original invoice. Maybe?

4 hours ago, SuperFlower said:

@Godlygamer23 maybe it has 5 years warranty from the store and the rest is covered by super flower directly if I show them the original invoice. Maybe?

I would double check that before purchasing it. 

17 hours ago, --SID-- said:

The Super Flower is more silent and has a better overall performance than the RM850x Shift.

850w-avg_noise_115V-9.thumb.png.10fa1c8db2d9475fa8b79e64afd4d7d5.png

How did you find a review from that website? I don't see the 850W unit there at all, only 1000W++ (Please link?)

Also from different reviews it shows Shift being more quiet.. But i figure there can be difference per each unit..

xD I want white PSU and those two are only options with ATX v3. And being tier A units.

3 hours ago, PukiDuiki said:

How did you find a review from that website? I don't see the 850W unit there at all, only 1000W++ (Please link?)

Also from different reviews it shows Shift being more quiet.. But i figure there can be difference per each unit..

xD I want white PSU and those two are only options with ATX v3. And being tier A units.

There no review. It's tested by Cybenetics. HWBusters is the review site of Cybenetics.