Does any one else like Donald Trump.

Emanuel_M

The way I see it is that I don't watch this "liberal" propaganda; I live in the UK and voted in the election for the UK's (I suppose you'd call it the) equivalent to the Republican Party (although they are more reasonable). 

The Republicans did it is actually more believable than you might think from an outsider's perspective because they act literally in self-interest and seem to have no moral obligation to the American public to provide them with a better deal. I'm not saying that the democrats are worlds better, but better all the same. The Republicans have blocked repeated attempts to increase the minimum wage to a reasonable level where you wouldn't be living on a wage where you allegedly "can't feed" yourself. The Republicans blocked legislation to introduce basic fucking gun control in line with civilised countries. The Republicans voted against Equal Pay legislation. The Republicans voted against allowing workers to go to tribunals without the prospect of getting fired. The Republicans and the right-wing press then slate Obama when he tries to raise taxes saying it's "Class War". Nope, it's what you call fairness, social mobility and support for everyone. 

You're still advocating discriminating against people that are less fortunate than yourself. Look, they are people, just like you. They took a logical decision to remove themselves from their country, risking their lives to come to a country where they could do better. You're advocating pushing those people into the gutter and back to the hell hole which they came from. I have no time for people like you, showing a complete lack of recognition that people outside your sphere are actually people. You accuse me of listening to the "liberal" press too much (do you think I'm a simpleton or something? Do you thing I'm someone who is easily swayed to support something that I would not originally be in favour of? Then you call these people "illegals" as if they're some kind of other species, sub-human, untermenschen. The first step to create a fair society is to treat everyone like people. You think of these people as something else, no matter these people don't want to integrate. You stereotype these people to be lawbreakers, give them a fucking chance. These are people, not just scum, you mug :)

Perhaps if America woke up to reality, it would be fair. The incumbent government in this country is planning to raise the minimum wage to £9 per hour by the year 2020. That's what you call a far, minimum wage. Trouble is that your government is shit and your democracy more flawed than even(!) ours, people don't have a say and then you've got the two worst parties governing. Democracy is no joke, but your politicians do noting for the good of all Americans. Of course, the most recent example of a good thing is the Affordable Care Act, but even that is nothing compared to what actually needs doing. Happy Days :)

It takes two to tango. Blaming the Republicans for how things turned out is childish and ignorant, because more than one group of people have been involved in the slow murder of our country. The Republicans have good ideas? Democrats will fight it. Democrats have good ideas? Republicans will fight it. The excessive need to point fingers and blame one political party for the downfall of a country solves nothing and is incorrect. Unfortunately the country has had to go through both of the main parties and that's why we are a failing country.

Increasing minimun wage isn't going to solve anything when the prices of food, gas etc etc rise up to combat it. That's why it is fought against tooth and nail. Not because Republicans* don't want people to live and earn money, but because raising the minium wage will absolutely solve nothing. So you get paid 15$ a hour? Good for you. Now your food prices have increased 2-3$ and the price of gas has gone up and up. Not only this but a lot of the poverty this kind of thing is aimed at is those who do not have jobs because they are already difficult to obtain (though it also makes higher paying jobs rarer too). Each state should deal with its own problems and set a min wage that is appropriate for itself and will not cause people to lose jobs, make it harder to find or maintain one or harder to live. And when you do this without thinking about the consequences, employees don't have to give jobs to Americans at all. They could move their jobs across seas to places where people will work for a dollar every hour, again effecting Americans seeking jobs (raising the wage at the cost of revenue). So how in the world does it make sense to raise the min wage? You think short term, like most politicans.

*the last survey they did, I do believe, showed that 53% of Republicans were in favor of min wage increases...

As for taxes? I'm not saying the Republicans do not create problems. But you are pointing the finger at Republicans acting like they created all of our problems, which is ignorant and biased. The reality of the matter is that even Obama and the Democrats have created problems for this nation. Not wanting undocumented people in is not discriminating against them. No sane person wants undocumented people running around and those who do need to have their heads checked. Yes, they are people, but that doesn't entitle them to things Americans should get or have—things they struggle to get as LEGAL CITIZENS—just because they want it or "deserve" it. If they want what we have, they need to learn to properly obtain that citizenship or right. America isn't the caretaker of the world.

Fair, fair, fair...! You sound like a four year old. Why should Tom be paid the same for flipping burgers as Chris who fixes cars or Danny the dentist? Not every one, every job or every state is the same and treating it like it is makes no sense at all and is the same kind of senselessness a Liberal would spew. The world isn't fair and it cannot be. We aren't living in a dreamland; reality is hard, tough and unforgiving and unfortunately requires hard decisions.

Oh yes, I want to see them all burn in the pits of hell, you caught me, oh man! I call them illegals because they are breaking the law entering a country they shouldn't (yet). But more of the white knighting please, I haven't had enough of it. :rolleyes: If you didn't have time for me then you shouldn't have hit "quote" and white knighted a situation that didn't even exist (you know, when you put words in my mouth for the sake of an "argument"). So it isn't my fault you can't grasp why illegal immigration is a bad thing. Immigrants aren't, but illegal immigrants are!

Get a reality check dude, you need it.

*I don't particularly disagree with your notion on (our) Democray: I find it heavily flawed. But it is the only thing that "works" and is the very reason why so many people want to illegally enter our country for a better life.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

you're not talking about trump are you, he was givin a sliver spoon. He didn't move here and work his way up his daddy helped him out with millions.if anything Obama kinda did it better, poor family went ivy league school worked damn hard, im sure trump works damn hard too.we want someone that you go holy shit that guy is smart he can fiqure something out. I want scientist not rich people. The thing is no matter how hard you work you will only be so smart and if you don't meet thr standards for a decent job thats a lifetime of poverty. Its not like food is hard to get for us. Very low standards. No one is 100 times smarter than myself not even euler, how much more should someone make.

Didn't Obama have his schooling paid for by another? He didn't even do well, yet somehow he got in. I mean the guy was a straight C- student, wasn't he?

Anyways, I don't disagree with you persay. I want someone who has an unquestionable integrity, a sense of good will and responsibility but knows when he needs to act to get things done or to protect the nation. That doesn't mean pulling an Obama and droning children to death or sending troops out etc all on executive orders.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It takes two to tango. Blaming the Republicans for how things turned out is childish and ignorant, because more than one group of people have been involved in the slow murder of our country. The Republicans have good ideas? Democrats will fight it. Democrats have good ideas? Republicans will fight it. The excessive need to point fingers and blame one political party for the downfall of a country solves nothing and is incorrect. Unfortunately the country has had to go through both of the main parties and that's why we are a failing country.

Increasing minimun wage isn't going to solve anything when the prices of food, gas etc etc rise up to combat it. That's why it is fought against tooth and nail. Not because Republicans* don't want people to live and earn money, but because raising the minium wage will absolutely solve nothing. So you get paid 15$ a hour? Good for you. Now your food prices have increased 2-3$ and the price of gas has gone up and up. Not only this but a lot of the poverty this kind of thing is aimed at is those who do not have jobs because they are already difficult to obtain (though it also makes higher paying jobs rarer too). Each state should deal with its own problems and set a min wage that is appropriate for itself and will not cause people to lose jobs, make it harder to find or maintain one or harder to live. And when you do this without thinking about the consequences, employees don't have to give jobs to Americans at all. They could move their jobs across seas to places where people will work for a dollar every hour, again effecting Americans seeking jobs (raising the wage at the cost of revenue). So how in the world does it make sense to raise the min wage? You think short term, like most politicans.

*the last survey they did, I do believe, showed that 53% of Republicans were in favor of min wage increases...

As for taxes? I'm not saying the Republicans do not create problems. But you are pointing the finger at Republicans acting like they created all of our problems, which is ignorant and biased. The reality of the matter is that even Obama and the Democrats have created problems for this nation. Not wanting undocumented people in is not discriminating against them. No sane person wants undocumented people running around and those who do need to have their heads checked. Yes, they are people, but that doesn't entitle them to things Americans should get or have—things they struggle to get as LEGAL CITIZENS—just because they want it or "deserve" it. If they want what we have, they need to learn to properly obtain that citizenship or right. America isn't the caretaker of the world.

Fair, fair, fair...! You sound like a four year old. Why should Tom be paid the same for flipping burgers as Chris who fixes cars or Danny the dentist? Not every one, every job or every state is the same and treating it like it is makes no sense at all and is the same kind of senselessness a Liberal would spew. The world isn't fair and it cannot be. We aren't living in a dreamland; reality is hard, tough and unforgiving and unfortunately requires hard decisions.

Oh yes, I want to see them all burn in the pits of hell, you caught me, oh man! I call them illegals because they are breaking the law entering a country they shouldn't (yet). But more of the white knighting please, I haven't had enough of it. :rolleyes: If you didn't have time for me then you shouldn't have hit "quote" and white knighted a situation that didn't even exist (you know, when you put words in my mouth for the sake of an "argument"). So it isn't my fault you can't grasp why illegal immigration is a bad thing. Immigrants aren't, but illegal immigrants are!

Get a reality check dude, you need it.

*I don't particularly disagree with your notion on (our) Democray: I find it heavily flawed. But it is the only thing that "works" and is the very reason why so many people want to illegally enter our country for a better life.

A few points that I want to iron out

• I said that both parties are terrible, both parties act in their own self-interest, both parties receive billion-dollar donations to further the interests of individuals when elections come.
  • According to the minimum wage commission, increasing the minimum wage does little to nothing to the prices of food and services. Indeed, the effects are so mild that they are completely outweighed by the economic advantages of paying people more so that they can spend more on stuff
  • No, America is not the caretaker, but surely because it is a rich country it must feel responsibility towards those less fortunate.
  • No, I did not advocate communism in America, just a wage increase in line with the rest of civilisation.
  • I'm probably not going to address the other points because I think they're quite fair enough, my opinion of immigration is different to yours and I doubt we'll see eye to eye. But thank you for agreeing with me on the Electoral College, isn't it just a piece of shit, amirite

I mean the guy was a straight C- student, wasn't he?

God damnit, what is this? Social mobility?

How dare the poor and less fortunate get assistance!

A few points that I want to iron out

• I said that both parties are terrible, both parties act in their own self-interest, both parties receive billion-dollar donations to further the interests of individuals when elections come.
  • According to the minimum wage commission, increasing the minimum wage does little to nothing to the prices of food and services. Indeed, the effects are so mild that they are completely outweighed by the economic advantages of paying people more so that they can spend more on stuff
  • No, America is not the caretaker, but surely because it is a rich country it must feel responsibility towards those less fortunate.
  • No, I did not advocate communism in America, just a wage increase in line with the rest of civilisation.
  • I'm probably not going to address the other points because I think they're quite fair enough, my opinions of immigration is different to yours and I doubt we'll see eye to eye. But thank you for agreeing with me on the Electoral College, isn't it just a piece of shit, amirite

Look up cases were raising the minimun wage has helped poverty. Show me how raising it will help us all become rich and happy. Because if it did worked, no one would argue it!

According to hundreds of studies (one by Employment Policies Institute to get you started), raising the min wage has not, in any fashion, helped the poverty line. The gain was short-term before becoming exactly as I described above (again, look at link and go from there). Families who struggle to find work for 7-8$ an hour now will not be able to find a job that pays the Fed min wage of $15 an hour because the struggle is now also put on the business owners and small business men, stressing them to be able to afford to pay people at a higher wage and if they can accept people at all, only a handful. Therefore turning the majority away.

In order for the min wage to be raised without having bad long-term consequences it would have to be increased very, very minimunally, making no difference at that point. If you make it too high, it crashes and burns, making millions suffer for someone to get the "fair treatment".

We don't owe any other country or its people anything. We owe our people first and foremost. When the immigrants enter this country legally and show they can follow and abide not only by American laws but standards, they become our responsibility. We cannot and should not have to pay for and take care of other countries when we can barely do it for ourselves. Sure, I wish we could help all of those people but the reality is that we cannot. And yes, it is sad that they experianced hell on earth back in their country, but we must regulate immigration and protect the nation against the consequences of allowing anyone in without legal papers or without thinking about it effects our economy.

God damnit, what is this? Social mobility?

How dare the poor and less fortunate get assistance!

Well, considering he got that spot in Harvard over someone who worked their asses off gettings As or the like (higher SATs) when he could barely even get a C-, it isn't right (or your favorite..."fair"!). Think about the poor students who worked their asses off getting As or Bs but didn't have the money to go and got shanked by Obama's C-. But then again you are all about "fair" yet can't grasp making something "fair" for someone else makes it "less fair" for the other.

Hypocrisy at its finest. ;)

Didn't Obama have his schooling paid for by another? He didn't even do well, yet somehow he got in. I mean the guy was a straight C- student, wasn't he?

Anyways, I don't disagree with you persay. I want someone who has an unquestionable integrity, a sense of good will and responsibility but knows when he needs to act to get things done or to protect the nation. That doesn't mean pulling an Obama and droning children to death or sending troops out etc all on executive orders.

http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-12782369#education

I can't find anything about his time in College, but while in high school he graduated with academic honours.

While living with his grandparents, Obama enrolled in the esteemed Punahou Academy, excelling in basketball and graduating with academic honors in 1979.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-12782369#education

I can't find anything about his time in College, but while in high school he graduated with academic honours.

Hmm, funny. If that was true, why was he recommened to go to a less intimiating and demanding college? :huh: And there are people who worked with him and taught him that said he didn't do well. I'll read through the entire link but it doesn't look like it backs up its statements at all.

@MatthewEnderle

You're in the Air Force? :o

he also spent most of his time doing drugs and narcotics.

Source?

Hmm, funny. If that was true, why was he recommened to go to a less intimiating and demanding college? :huh: And there are people who worked with him and taught him that said he didn't do well. I'll read through the entire link but it doesn't look like it backs up its statements at all.

Do you have a link for any of that?

As for which school they recommended he go into, could have come down to money. Perhaps they didn't think he could afford to go to Harvard?

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

he also spent most of his time doing drugs and narcotics.

I did that and I turned out alright, got a good graduate job and a first.

Well, considering he got that spot in Harvard over someone who worked their asses off gettings As or the like (higher SATs) when he could barely even get a C-, it isn't right (or your favorite..."fair"!). Think about the poor students who worked their asses off getting As or Bs but didn't have the money to go and got shanked by Obama's C-. But then again you are all about "fair" yet can't grasp making something "fair" for someone else makes it "less fair" for the other.

Hypocrisy at its finest. ;)

You're a complete IDIOT if you think ANYONE can get into Harvard let alone any good college or ivy if they get straight C-'s unless he was the athletic equivalent of LeBron James... And realize he went to LAW SCHOOL there... I have no experience in this but I'm highly doubtful it's based on SAT scores and highschool grades.

Stop spewing your hatred and making up nonsense. 

System: Thinkpad T460

@MatthewEnderle

Yes I am...

Source?

As for which school they recommended he go into, could have come down to money. Perhaps they didn't think he could afford to go to Harvard?

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/27181198657/president-obama-admitted-to-felony-marijuana-and-cocaine

Even my liberal American Government teacher showed us that...

Source?

He said himself he did drugs. :P

I was looking for the quotes and came across information that Occadintel College dropped GPAs for advancing and that they weren't demanding at all. I guess that explains how he got through and into Harvard by account of his performance. I think he only did good in two subjects. And hmm, I guess that is a possibility but considering his college grades were poor* I doubt it.

*I'm still looking for the quote, I believe it was by a professor or a female friend. And by the way, he always had the money to go because he filed as a Foreign Student go get finannal aid. So that can't be it.

but anyways, we're getting a bit off topic. xD

You're a complete IDIOT if you think ANYONE can get into Harvard let alone any good college or ivy if they get straight C-'s unless he was the athletic equivalent of LeBron James... And realize he went to LAW SCHOOL there... I have no experience in this but I'm highly doubtful it's based on SAT scores and highschool grades.

Stop spewing your hatred and making up nonsense. 

lol hatred oh god some people.

George Bush. Google his transcript. Google the leaks. Also look at Biden!

You're a complete idiot if you think there aren't people who get into colleges who don't deserve it.

And I see you're trying to enlist...

Yup, I am! How long have you been in? Were you treated right? I hear a lot of horror stories is all. xD

God, that guy does look like a proper stoner, what a legend :P

Although it is possible that it's made up, don't take it as fact. Although he did admit to weed, coke is unlikely because it's fucking expensive, I'll have you know.

I mean, just look at the chap, super mellow and all

tumblr_m7507joLEx1qij8k6.jpg

btw, the image is hosted by Tumblr, just so you know how reputable the source is.

God, that guy does look like a proper stoner, what a legend :P

Although it is possible that it's made up, don't take it as fact. Although he did admit to weed, coke is unlikely because it's fucking expensive, I'll have you know.

I mean, just look at the chap, super mellow and all

--snip--

btw, the image is hosted by Tumblr, just so you know how reputable the source is.

CNN hosted a video in 2013. Do I need to say CNN again?

CNN

@MatthewEnderle

And I see you're trying to enlist...

CNN hosted a video in 2013. Do I need to say CNN again?

CNN

ehh, CNN employed Piers Morgan, you know, the phone hacking chap?

To be fair, his interview with Alex Jones just shows how ridiculous America is

Ugh... the majority of the people in this thread are so uninformed that it is saddening to me. 

If you want to fix US politics, there need to be more forceful policies in place to keep the politicians honest.

1. We need to get rid of political parties. There too many uneducated voting solely on members of a political party without looking at who they are voting for. Anyone who does this should be denied voting rights.

2. If any elected official that takes money from a person or company that could change how they vote, all parties involve should have mandatory jail time.

3. If anyone knowingly tampers with a vote (whether by falsely voting, tampering with voting machines, Gerrymandering) should be put to death.

4. Polls should be able to be opened at any time to vote out any member of the government.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Yes I am...

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/27181198657/president-obama-admitted-to-felony-marijuana-and-cocaine

Even my liberal American Government teacher showed us that...

Interesting. As for the Pot - entirely unsurprising, given where and when he grew up.

The Cocaine use I'm slightly surprised at, but in the end, that does not change my opinion of him. I think he learned his lesson about cocaine use, and I have literally no issue with Pot use at all, as long as you don't abuse it (Eg: it interferes with your job, relationships, family, friends, etc).

I certainly don't think he's the first President to do either, and I doubt he'll be the last. As long as he stopped doing cocaine during his high school years.

He said himself he did drugs. :P

I was looking for the quotes and came across information that Occadintel College dropped GPAs for advancing and that they weren't demanding at all. I guess that explains how he got through and into Harvard by account of his performance. I think he only did good in two subjects. And hmm, I guess that is a possibility but considering his college grades were poor* I doubt it.

*I'm still looking for the quote, I believe it was by a professor or a female friend. And by the way, he always had the money to go because he filed as a Foreign Student go get finannal aid. So that can't be it.

lol hatred oh god some people.

George Bush. Google his transcript. Google the leaks.

You're a complete idiot if you think there aren't people who get into colleges who don't deserve it.

Yup, I am! How long have you been in? Were you treated right? I hear a lot of horror stories is all. xD

@Albatross I've still yet to see anything to confirm him having poor grades. If you can find some sources, that would be great. I certainly don't think he got into Harvard if he had poor grades. You either get into Harvard by working your ASS OFF, or by having super rich parents. He didn't have rich parents, and despite whether he got financial aid or not that paid for his way in, getting into Harvard (or any other prestigious school) - especially back in the 70's and 80's - was more about your social class then anything else.

Ugh... the majority of the people in this thread are so uninformed that it is saddening to me. 

If you want to fix US politics, there need to be more forceful policies in place to keep the politicians honest.

1. We need to get rid of political parties. There too many uneducated voting solely on members of a political party without looking at who they are voting for. Anyone who does this should be denied voting rights.

2. If any elected official that takes money from a person or company that could change how they vote, all parties involve should have mandatory jail time.

3. If anyone knowingly tampers with a vote (whether by falsely voting, tampering with voting machines, Gerrymandering) should be put to death.

4. Polls should be able to be opened at any time to vote out any member of the government.

Only those that have been under oath in the military seem to understand what is needed.

I don't think drugs make Obama bad. Poor decisions on some of those drugs, really poor, but that doesn't make him a bad person. I know people who smoke pot and are the greatest people on the planet. If anything makes Obama a bad person it is that he is a lying, child murderer who has control problems. Not because he smoked a little weed with his own time and money, or had—allegedly—some cocain. 

@Albatross I've still yet to see anything to confirm him having poor grades. If you can find some sources, that would be great. I certainly don't think he got into Harvard if he had poor grades. You either get into Harvard by working your ASS OFF, or by having super rich parents. He didn't have rich parents, and despite whether he got financial aid or not that paid for his way in, getting into Harvard (or any other prestigious school) - especially back in the 70's and 80's - was more about your social class then anything else.

Yea I'm googling right now, but I can't find the name of the professor so I guess I'll concede. Still, someone earlier mentioned something about Trump not working hard to get to where he was because his dad paid for it, and I just wanted to say that Obama didn't get there by his own finnacial merits either.

he may have, good chance he paid very little if he did, most top school the students go for free or cheaply. I know Obama got 2nd highest honors at Harvard, i don't think he did great in high school, im not really sure. Bush was a history major and Obama was political science both degrees you would be happy with a slightly above min wage jobb now lol, they both did alright for more or less liberal arts degrees. Either way its not the smartest person trying to be president anyways. I cant say i like drone strikes too, its just we really don't have or want boots on the ground in that area, is it wrong, yes, war is very personal and should be conducted by humans, these are our sins. Anyways i think we will have to reevaluate what we consider work, if a robot can do it better you may not have a job so at some point most of our population may not be skilled enough to work, hopefully in a while. Just for example in TN Nissan opened a car plant that created 0 new jobs, the city spent alot of money to get them to build the plant so we lost long term and short term as we won't be getting most the taxes for years nor can we tax the workers because there are so few. My city did the same for a now defunct poly silicone plant, our college trained over 1k people for less than 400 jobs (said there would be more) plant closed 4 years after opening, we lost alor of money and those students lost their time and money as the program was disbanded shorty after the plant closed. Life is going to be harder for all incomes soon, i know people will do horrible things to be feed and i honestly don't want us to be like that. Sorry for the random points. Bill nye 2016

Yea I'm googling right now, but I can't find the name of the professor so I guess I'll concede. Still, someone earlier mentioned something about Trump not working hard to get to where he was because his dad paid for it, and I just wanted to say that Obama didn't get there by his own finnacial merits either.

To some degree, Obama didn't have to pay for it.

But there's a big difference to getting a scholarship or financial aid to pay for Harvard, then getting Millions of USD as inheritance. I think we can all agree that the latter will certainly make life easier?

I don't think drugs make Obama bad. Poor decisions on some of those drugs, really poor, but that doesn't make him a bad person. I know people who smoke pot and are the greatest people on the planet. If anything makes Obama a bad person it is that he is a lying, child murderer who has control problems. Not because he smoked a little weed with his own time and money, or had—allegedly—some cocain.

in his bio he says he screwed around in high school, after that he seems to be doing better.

To some degree, Obama didn't have to pay for it.

But there's a big difference to getting a scholarship or financial aid to pay for Harvard, then getting Millions of USD as inheritance. I think we can all agree that the latter will certainly make life easier?

Help is help though. Just because Trump was fortunate enough to have a rich lifestyle doesn't mean he didn't work for his spot, though of course I have no idea how well he did I'm just saying finnacial support doesn't mean anything. It is the grades of the person getting in that does. If that person is poor and has poor grades, he shouldn't get in. If that person is rich and has poor grades, he shouldn't get in. If that person is rich or poor with good grades, he deserves to be in.

but anyways, getting a bit off topic so...  :lol:

@blackadder

Thank you! I might have been mixing up his high school + Occidental work with his Harvard work.

edit

anyone else experiancing broken notifications?