Does any one else like Donald Trump.

Emanuel_M

Does anyone else like Donald Trump I do. He says the truth and isn't scared to say it. People are just sensitive and misinterpret what he says. 

Oh for sure, from what I gather his views are absolutely fantastic...

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Nope.

Arrogant rich idiot.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

No it's just that racism is a thing and racist people like him.

He does not say the truth, what he says is rubbish. The only reason why so many people like him is because they have grown up with shitheads on fox news.

He says the truth and isn't scared to say it. People are just sensitive and misinterpret what he says. 

27AC856700000578-3043861-image-a-30_1429

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Nope. Nobody does. 

No, but I like Donald Turnip.

Now that's a man I can follow!

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

I've always thought he was pretty stupid. At least his quotes are...

Yes, I've checked. He was made fun of in one of my favorite comics, Bloom County, too, by the way. I recall a quote near the beginning of one of the books: "I never liked Bloom County, so he was probably forced to quit." I dunno about you, but that sounds arrogant to me.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

i made a bible of his speeches

-sniplet-

-snip of dankness-

Right Click -> Save Image as..

No it's just that racism is a thing and racist people like him.

He does not say the truth, what he says is rubbish. The only reason why so many people like him is because they have grown up with shitheads on fox news.

America is a dumping ground. We just keep on taking in people. It's all money 

America is a dumping ground. We just keep on taking in people. It's all money 

So you like Donald Trump because of his immigration policy?

Okay, well America is seen as the land of opportunity by much of South America. They see racism, gang warfare, corruption etc in their own countries. These people are just like you and I. Wouldn't you want to escape such circumstances [risking your life] and travel to America where they can better their former selves.

If you're stereotyping immigrants as scum, I have no time for you. If you're trolling by coming up with absurd right-wing views, I also have no time for you.

Next thing you'll be saying is "Our communities are full of n*****s doing nothing all day we're a dumping ground"

THAT IS THE NEXT LEVEL!!!!

So you like Donald Trump because of his immigration policy?

Okay, well America is seen as the land of opportunity by much of South America. They see racism, gang warfare, corruption etc in their own countries. These people are just like you and I. Wouldn't you want to escape such circumstances [risking your life] and travel to America where they can better their former selves.

If you're stereotyping immigrants as scum, I have no time for you. If you're trolling by coming up with absurd right-wing views, I also have no time for you.

LOL what is your problem, I'm giving my opinion. but he says things, and i totally get what he means, but others feel he means it in a bad way.

And in plus My family paid to come to America, and we waited to be approved. So I did it fair.

LOL what is your problem, I'm giving my opinion. but he says things, and i totally get what he means, but others feel he means it in a bad way.

I'm angry because this anti-immigrant stance is bad.

So basically in my opinion your opinion is a load of bollocks.

Although to be fair, I come from the UK which is a pretty liberal country, what with a healthcare system and all that.

There are two things I like about him. 

1) Right or wrong he speaks his mind. 

2) He's not a Career Politician. 

In all honesty the last person I voted for where I didn't feel disgusted because it the better of two almost as shitty options was when I was in Minnesota and voted for Jesse Ventura. 

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

I'm angry because this anti-immigrant stance is bad.

So basically in my opinion your opinion is a load of bollocks.

Although to be fair, I come from the UK which is a pretty liberal country, what with a healthcare system and all that.

But..........

As I said. My family did the fair way. We paid, we waited. Then we paid to fly to America. We didn't take advantage of America, So it's no fair to us if people can immigrate here, but be illegal, and receive the same things that I have,

But..........

As I said. My family did the fair way. We paid, we waited. Then we paid to fly to America. We didn't take advantage of America, So it's no fair to us if people can immigrate here, but be illegal, and receive the same things that I have,

and...

illegal immigrants are what built America. You can't discriminate against people because they came there differently. They should get a visa but who gives a shit if they're contributing and paying their way in life? Give them food, education, healthcare, a roof over their heads and a better quality of life as this is what they were after. This is what they dropped everything to do so this is what they deserve.

and...

illegal immigrants are what built America. Plus, you can't discriminate against people because they came there differently. They should get a visa but who gives a shit if they're contributing and paying their way in life. Give them food, education, healthcare, a roof over their heads and a better quality of life as this is what they were after. This is what they dropped everything to do so this is what they deserve.

thats from bf3. except they say america was built for terrorists by terrorists

and...

illegal immigrants are what built America. You can't discriminate against people because they came there differently. They should get a visa but who gives a shit if they're contributing and paying their way in life? Give them food, education, healthcare, a roof over their heads and a better quality of life as this is what they were after. This is what they dropped everything to do so this is what they deserve.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, are you sooooooo dumb. My MOM,DAD,SISTER,FRIENDS,FAMILY they pay TAXES!!!!!! and you know who uses those taxes, illegal immigrants. THATS HOW THEY GET FREEEEEEE FOOOD, LOW INCOME HOMES, EDUCATION, AND HEALTHCARE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

thats from bf3. except they say america was built for terrorists by terrorists

yay unintended quote

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, are you sooooooo dumb. My MOM,DAD,SISTER,FRIENDS,FAMILY they pay TAXES!!!!!! and you know who uses those taxes, illegal immigrants.

Rash generalisations get people nowhere

I have no time for you

wat

TAXES are what helps illegal immigrants to survive. It is not FAIR. so what your mom gives up every year, in her paycheck goes to the government, then they budget that big chunk of money to help illegal immigrants. I am not being racist. I am saying it is not fair. Not Fair to take advantage.