Some one stealing ltt contet

*sigh* Again?

@nicklmg

At least it's not an entire video this time

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

b1dc954ac751c1a5215e467fcf9fc14d.png

The description fills my salt mines. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

At least it's not the entire thing again, and at least it's a worthy scene. Still needs to be reported.

@nicklmg @Slick @LinusTech get on this

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

lololololol Linus cmon

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

imo it's not so much the clip that's a problem as it is the description. Insults Linus for putting it behind a "paywall", as he calls it.

Like wtf, the guy's gotta make money, how else is he going to continue running a business like this?

Well, this is reasonable. It is pointing out sucha  good man doing such a bad thing. it would be bad if it was the entire thing, but I can understand this. #DON'T-TEXT-AND-DRIVE

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

That_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I was almost angry with you, and then my brain stopped lagging.

What a douche. "Paywall", my ass. 

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

I almost went off on you before I realized you were quoting the description. Glad I checked the link before doing that xD

it would be bad if it was the entire thing, but I can understand this

It's still content theft, whether it's a clip or a full video. This will be taken care of.

It makes me so damn mad when people steal content. Generally they just want views.

It makes me so damn mad when people steal content. Generally they just want views.

I think they're just misinformed and unwilling to take the time to become informed on the situation. They feel like they're "sticking it to the man" or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

Like you said, it's theft.

I almost went off on you before I realized you were quoting the description. Glad I checked the link before doing that xD

I had the exact same reaction... 

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

The funny thing is all they see is him getting told that he can't touch his phone. People will take anything these days.

The stealing content bugs me alot "freebooting" . I had been meaning to make an account for your fourms for a while now. But when i saw this i new it was time. figgered this was the best place to get it taken down.

It's still content theft, whether it's a clip or a full video. This will be taken care of.

Sorry :/ I understand, the worst part is it isn't even supposed to be on youtube yet D: 

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

Sorry :/ I understand, the worst part is it isn't even supposed to be on youtube yet D: 

No no don't be sorry, I just thought that was kinda funny xD

Yeah... people are butts sometimes. Oh well, most people are awesome and only a few are butts, which makes it a lot better :D

Omg, same. So dumb... *face palm*

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Ban hammer here we go

Now if we could only teach this guy how to read. Or click to open images :I

Omg, same. So dumb... *face palm*

I was almost angry with you, and then my brain stopped lagging.

What a douche. "Paywall", my ass. 

:D

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I had the exact same reaction... 

I know man, I was weighing up for a rant there!

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.