Witcher 3 Benchmarks! Holy Balls this game is demanding!

gilang01

1080p Ultra 30 fps on a GTX 960 or 285 :o

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i have titan x in my pocket

Well, get it out of there and plug it in your PC!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Good thing they downgraded it, otherwise everyones PC would explode

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Did you expect it to not be?

I expected the 980 to be able to hit 60 fps with gameworks enabled...

And the Titan X can't even hit 60fps with gameworks on. wow

Holy crap my 290x looks like a toy now compared to the titan x in this benchmark 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Damn, I'll have to spend more money then (like I haven't got any money already)

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I expected the 980 to be able to hit 60 fps with gameworks enabled...

And the Titan X can't even hit 60fps with gameworks on. wow

What does that gameworks feature do? Is it only nvidia exclusive?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Wow the Titan X gets 60fps in 1080p! Nice! 

.....I'm sure I have a thousand dollars in my house somewhere  :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

My GTX 970 got get rekt by this game when running it in 1440p... Saving up for future games :D

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

What does that gameworks feature do? Is it only nvidia exclusive?

not really but it work well on Amd

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

maybe the downgrade was for a good reason after all.... 

that or the optimization sucks

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

What the fuck?? Considering the graphics are on par with consoles (dispite gameworks, etc.) shouldn't it run on similar hardware as consoles? Why is it a modified 270 can run it on consoles but a Titan fucking X is required on pc? Unless the PC's graphics are ridiculously good and there in fact isn't a downgrade to the "lowest denominator," as they put it, then this is a bad port.

Taking with grain of salt considering the game isn't out yet and I've heard multiple things regarding a downgrade. Could be there isn't a downgrade, although that is unlikely.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

yep, gtx970  at 1080p high - very high it is, like expected, everybody calm down.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

780TI seems to be forgotten in the Driver pipeline, it should be doing a LOT better than that.

And the 290X is pretty much on par -5% with the GTX970 from those graphs, which isn't TOO bad.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

780TI seems to be forgotten in the Driver pipeline, it should be doing a LOT better than that.

And the 290X is pretty much on par -5% with the GTX970 from those graphs, which isn't TOO bad.

with hairworks off... with it on the performance tanked... HARD

GTX Titan minimum framerate: 26 FPS.

Somehow that makes me feel good.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

with hairworks off... with it on the performance tanked... HARD

Ahh I must have misread..

I got the same thing with FC4, that Hardcore FUR would tank FPS when I got close so I removed it and it was back to flawless.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

This is tempting me to throw another 290 in my rig... Jeez it's demanding...

COMIC SANS