LGBT community

carguy86
7 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I think you've had a little too much to drink.  ?

Hehehehe.... I've got what I need for that right here :P Damn it. Now I want some.... :ph34r:

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Not much point now to fixing them unless I cave and just buy a 7700K and Z270 board and would then use the 760W platinum rated Seasonic PSU I got for that instead of replacing the B2 I'm using currently.

Fix them anyway. There's no excuse for shit cable management.

It's adorable af.  ?

Hence why my sona is an Alolan Ninetales, and therefore an ice fox.

Yes what?  

Yes.

Fingers crossed you'll be able to get a better CPU then.  

yeah a 4790K would be nice lol

8 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

That seems pricey for a simulator game.  I hope it's as much fun as the price seems high.

I've spoken to a few Vinesauce streamers who bought it and they say it's definitely worth it if you like Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, which I do.

8 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I hope it gets better or at least doesn't get any worse.  

oh, my arm's gotten worse in general over time.

Well, not hugely surprising, but my parents have forced me into an hour long discussion about being gay, but most of it was discussing christianity. This is going to be a long ride.....

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well, not hugely surprising, but my parents have forced me into an hour long discussion about being gay, but most of it was discussing christianity. This is going to be a long ride.....

Ya parents Christian or something?

11 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Wait you came out to them?

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Wait you came out to them?

Yes I did! They seem less disturbed by me being gay than not being christian...

Anyways, well today is 1 month since Breke/Brake/Bake/Jakedan/Jakan or Dan Castowbird was official

@Dan Castellaneta ?

(Reference to where Dan Castowbird comes from)

Spoiler

fdsa.PNG

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

ah right on, well that can't be too bad I presume?

wow, crazy it's already been a week since I got Interim up and running and crazy to see the dust that the dust filter at least on the front has already caught.

20 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Just tell them "Blessed is Jesus for he really doesn't care how big a hot mess you are just as long you keep telling how fabulous he is." Just kidding. But I'm sorry that you had that conversation.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

21 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I think the one thing i'd be more scared of telling my grandparents then being bi would be being athiest or something other then Christian (not that i am :P)

(Although that does tell you quite a bit on how they were raised) Yet in the new testament he specifically states to ignore everything from before him xD So I think that a lot of the problem was how the bible was put together and who put it together) 

K better run and hide before all the religious nuts come and burn me :ph34r:

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

10 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I think the one thing i'd be more scared of telling my grandparents then being bi would be being athiest or something other then Christian (not that i am :P)

(Although that does tell you quite a bit on how they were raised) Yet in the new testament he specifically states to ignore everything from before him xD So I think that a lot of the problem was how the bible was put together and who put it together) 

K better run and hide before all the religious nuts come and burn me :ph34r:

How dare you blaspheme the ripped abs of our Lord and Savior Jesus!!xD

I'm actually hiding my copies of books that criticizes religion. I don't think they'll be happy that not only their son is gay but also a reader of Richard Dawkins. With regards to the Bible history and how it is put together, you can blame the early Church fathers for that. I have books written by secular scholars that delves into Judeo-Christian history as well as serious difficulties in scriptures widely known by academia and seminaries but rarely brought to life by the rank and file of the believer. (list available upon request)

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm actually hiding my copies of books that criticizes religion. I don't think they'll be happy that not only their son is gay but also a reader of Richard Dawkins. With regards to the Bible history and how it is put together, you can blame the early Church fathers for that. I have books written by secular scholars that delves into Judeo-Christian history as well as serious difficulties in scriptures widely known by academia and seminaries but rarely brought to life by the rank and file of the believer. (list available upon request)

Not to mention how they just picked and chose what books should be in it as well as (as we know know) taking liberties with translations ie changing certain words around and twisting what was said to put it better into what they thought at the time....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

4 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Not to mention how they just picked and chose what books should be in it as well as (as we know know) taking liberties with translations ie changing certain words around and twisting what was said to put it better into what they thought at the time....

I have the feeling that we read the same book.

Yup. Errors in manuscripts that got copied and copied because the sloppy scribes only hand-copied them and while God is so busy torturing poor souls in hell, he forgot to magically preserve his holy book. It's so bad that the author of Revelation had to make an allusion to it.

11 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Then you'll love this

image.jpeg.9edc1342dd58f25f9a2aee6b318578ed.jpeg

Hey

i cleaned it up.. :) 

I just removed the cables lmao

@themctipers apparently your PC is too beautiful.  I know you can do better though... to the basement again xD 

Sata to IDE and IDE to SATA 

and obviously we need SATA to molex power also (and back from molex to SATA)

oh and don't forget we need to rig up 5 PC beepers. Just because. :) 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

12 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Right now the $499 base model has an abysmal 1.4 GHz dual-core i5 (probably 4 threads), a slow 5400 rpm mechanical hard drive, and 4GB LPDDR3 memory. How I wish Apple will include mobile versions of  NVIDIA graphics cards like a 1060m. 

Better yet, enable their Macs to utilize external GPUs that doesn't require tinkering the OS.

I had this thought the other day; what if this was the plan all along? What if the Mac desktop refresh will give us, essentially, an Apple "Core"? MacBook/Pro for when you're out and about, then when you come back to the office you plugin to your dock + coprocessor (esq thing... not sure what to call it)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

14 hours ago, Richtofen The Hyena said:

I would say go for the other brands that are well known but use fake brown switches, but you were wanting genuine like you said. I would save up if I were you. I would also get RGB if possible so you could do different shades of red but that's just my opinion.

Some brabds use fake brown switches?    I've thought about getting a nice mechanical keyboard with brown switches but I wouldn't want fake ones.  

14 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Benedict Cumberbatch played Doctor Strange, the same guy who played Sherlock Holmes. Martin Freeman played Everett Ross in Captain America Civil War, also the same guy who played Dr. John Watson. Both of them allegedly will reprise their roles in the next Marvel films so probably no Sherlock Season 5 just yet. But who knows maybe BBC can renegotiate contracts.

Ah.  Hopefully Sherlock fans won't have to wait too long.  

14 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

I see you found the picture of Mady 

What is that?  lol

14 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Then you'll love this

image.jpeg.9edc1342dd58f25f9a2aee6b318578ed.jpeg

You enjoy making me suffer don't you?  ? lol

14 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Mr. Lafreniere already answered that.

But he didn't mention details.  Like is there a difference between what's in them or something?

Or is he joking and just being super pro-Canada?

13 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

My friend is rather perturbed by the likely lack of future Sherlock seasons, though she is equally elated by Benedict's future roles.

I should have her play the games too, though she'd need to borrow Nala (my desktop) to actually run them. 

What games would those be?

Nala..  Is that name from something?    It sounds familiar.

13 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

You aren't even in my server though :P 

Can you explain the whole discord server thing?    Idk anything about discord server stuff.  

13 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Sherlock is probably one of the best shows I ever watched. I like how Sherlock and his brother Mycroft interact and bicker. 

I haven't actually seen it myself yet.  ?  

13 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

What do you want to learn today

The magic of friendship?  ?  

13 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Why is blue the best color

Easy answer: blue is life.  ?

13 hours ago, wcreek said:

Why I fell asleep was I put on a youtube video and watched it from my bed for awhile until I ended up falling asleep but I was incredibly tired because I went to bed late and got up early.

(I'm using a TV with my PC and my bed just happens to be behind the table that my TV and desktop are on)

That's happened to me too.  I lay down and get comfy while watching a movie and next thing I know it's a few hours later.  

Ah.

Hold on give me few weeks to make a proper research paper 

I'd read that.  ?

13 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

i_dun_wanna_by_lukda-d4x1j8y.png

This is so me when I'm supposed to be doing hw.  lol

Snip

Wow!  So much detail!  Nice job!  ?

12 hours ago, wcreek said:

I kinda hope Apple updates the Mac Mini maybe early this year.

Any special reason?

12 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Right now the $499 base model has an abysmal 1.4 GHz dual-core i5 (probably 4 threads), a slow 5400 rpm mechanical hard drive, and 4GB LPDDR3 memory. How I wish Apple will include mobile versions of  NVIDIA graphics cards like a 1060m. 

Better yet, enable their Macs to utilize external GPUs that doesn't require tinkering the OS.

A dedicated GPU in a Mac mini would be nice.   

It's not even the price so much that gets me, it's how many (light) years ahead behind they are.  Weak dual cores and low RAM amounts and crappy or absent GPUs galore... that alone is bad enough but then they play it up as if they're the greatest thing ever and that's when they push me over the edge in to triggered territory... it's painful

The used 2011 i5 Mac mini I got last August only had 2GB of RAM in it.  I had to spend about $50 to get an 8GB stick to replace one of the 1GB sticks so I didn't constantly see that color wheel loading icon.  

11 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Hehehehe.... I've got what I need for that right here :P Damn it. Now I want some.... :ph34r:

Oh, what would that be?  ?

Then have some?

11 hours ago, Daring said:

Fix them anyway. There's no excuse for shit cable management.

Hence why my sona is an Alolan Ninetales, and therefore an ice fox.

Yes.

yeah a 4790K would be nice lol

I've spoken to a few Vinesauce streamers who bought it and they say it's definitely worth it if you like Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, which I do.

oh, my arm's gotten worse in general over time.

It was my first time.  Does that count as a valid excuse?  ?

Sona?      Is that from something?

I repeat: yes what?    Idk what you mean..  ?

But pricey...  Those things still cost about as much as a 6700K it seems.  

I've never played Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 but when you get this new game I hope you like it.  

I'm sorry to hear that.  Isn't there anything that can be done (or could've been done years ago) to fix it?

11 hours ago, wcreek said:

wow, crazy it's already been a week since I got Interim up and running and crazy to see the dust that the dust filter at least on the front has already caught.

I could give you nightmares seeing all the dust on and in my main desktop.  ?

(I might be exaggerating a little but it does build up more than I'd like.)

That's why I just ordered this to help deal with the program so hopefully I don't have to worry as much about dust in my computers.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BWYO53G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

10 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

That's a good point: why is it that when you see images of Jesus on a cross that he looks like he's been to the gym?  A LOT.    ?

You might find this funny and worth a read:

https://www.amazon.com/When-Will-Jesus-Bring-Chops/dp/140130821X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485884128&sr=8-1&keywords=when+will+jesus+bring+the+pork+chops

Fair warning: I haven't actually read this myself but I've heard about a tiny snippet of it where the author somewhat jokingly (I assume joking but idk) discusses the 10 commandments and explains how you can boil them down do more like 2 and still be covering the same concepts of proper behavior.  

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what he says about the commandments.  lol

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Some brabds use fake brown switches?    I've thought about getting a nice mechanical keyboard with brown switches but I wouldn't want fake ones.  

Ah.  Hopefully Sherlock fans won't have to wait too long.  

What is that?  lol

You enjoy making me suffer don't you?  ? lol

But he didn't mention details.  Like is there a difference between what's in them or something?

Or is he joking and just being super pro-Canada?

What games would those be?

Nala..  Is that name from something?    It sounds familiar.

Can you explain the whole discord server thing?    Idk anything about discord server stuff.  

I haven't actually seen it myself yet.  ?  

The magic of friendship?  ?  

Easy answer: blue is life.  ?

That's happened to me too.  I lay down and get comfy while watching a movie and next thing I know it's a few hours later.  

I'd read that.  ?

This is so me when I'm supposed to be doing hw.  lol

Wow!  So much detail!  Nice job!  ?

Any special reason?

A dedicated GPU in a Mac mini would be nice.   

The used 2011 i5 Mac mini I got last August only had 2GB of RAM in it.  I had to spend about $50 to get an 8GB stick to replace one of the 1GB sticks so I didn't constantly see that color wheel loading icon.  

Oh, what would that be?  ?

Then have some?

It was my first time.  Does that count as a valid excuse?  ?

Sona?      Is that from something?

I repeat: yes what?    Idk what you mean..  ?

But pricey...  Those things still cost about as much as a 6700K it seems.  

I've never played Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 but when you get this new game I hope you like it.  

I'm sorry to hear that.  Isn't there anything that can be done (or could've been done years ago) to fix it?

I could give you nightmares seeing all the dust on and in my main desktop.  ?

(I might be exaggerating a little but it does build up more than I'd like.)

That's why I just ordered this to help deal with the program so hopefully I don't have to worry as much about dust in my computers.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BWYO53G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's a good point: why is it that when you see images of Jesus on a cross that he looks like he's been to the gym?  A LOT.    ?

You might find this funny and worth a read:

https://www.amazon.com/When-Will-Jesus-Bring-Chops/dp/140130821X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485884128&sr=8-1&keywords=when+will+jesus+bring+the+pork+chops

Fair warning: I haven't actually read this myself but I've heard about a tiny snippet of it where the author somewhat jokingly (I assume joking but idk) discusses the 10 commandments and explains how you can boil them down do more like 2 and still be covering the same concepts of proper behavior.  

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what he says about the commandments.  lol

Im on phone cant snip so hi