Post Some of the Common Mistakes That You Make While You're Typing..

Post your Typing glitches , For me it's a few regular itches like

• "Taht" should be "That"
  • "didint" should be didn't
  • slight tendency to type in 'E' instead of 'R'

That's about all i can remember for now, post your typing glitches down below...

keyboard-smash-o.gif

Details separate people.

Holding shift too long, resulting in 2 captial letters.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Basically the ones you just listed

When I get typing really fast I may put two letters in the wrong order

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

the as "teh"

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

teh, becuase, or spacing mistakes (i.e. the partyw as grea tand looked fresh as fuck.)

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Holding shift too long, resulting in 2 captial letters.

DAmn it you beat me to it....

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I'm dyslexic so the list could go on for a while, thankfully modern browsers have auto correct. :)

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I'll type 'kik' or ';p;' instead of 'lol' as my fingers shifted one to the left or right and I wasn't paying attention. That can also happen and I'll type half a sentence only to realise that it makes no god damn sense.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

my capslock, apostrofie and comma and delete key are dying... so if i type too fast letters dont get written commas dont get typed and many more

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

dunno if this counts but i typed ghoats instead of goats to my friend earlier....took me about 5 mins to figure out what the hell was wrong with that word.

askdjfasdf

when i say "but its" and it becomes "bu tits" or when i type hte .....or man yof of my other typos
                                                                                                                                                 like ^ that one...damnit

"1 shot 1 kill. or in my case 500 shots and a questionable death" ~ Carlos Hathcock + Ryouichi

"Because its windows... it just happens..." ~ G33k 4 L1F3

My Build....sorta. close enough http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YMG4mG

I make all the standard mistakes, but this is what happens with me: In my opinion, this is a really good example of how the subconscious mind works.

When I type, I type relatively quickly, and along the way, I trip up quite a bit, but the really interesting thing is that when I make a mistake, for some reason, even though I can't see the keys, my brain knows when I've hit the wrong key and my hand moves and hits the backspace key before I have time to notice the mistake with my eyes and react that way. It's a handy habit that you pick up from typing a lot. You might not remember exactly where all the right keys are, but your brain knows where they are and when you've hit the wrong one.

Sometimes I'll just completely mess up the order of the letters. Other than that I usually write pretty well, with my previous keyboard I used to miss a lot of a's and spaces because those keys were sort of broken, but with my new one that's not a problem anymore. Sometimes I'll hit the wrong key when typing punctuation and end up with "theyìre" or _ instead of :. And I often press ù before newline.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The top two are the most common even when paying attention.

• and becomes nad/dan
  • the becomes teh
  • + most words get spelled backwards if I am not paying super (super) attention to it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I will have spaces delayed by a few miliseconds, where I will place the space in the next word when I shouldn't

"oops I did it again"

"oops Id id it again"

Usually I misspell english words on purpose and let firefox spellcheck correct them. But most mistakes are because I have bad position. Like now. And having FI/SE keyboard doesn't make it easy. Most common because of it is writing canät instead of can't.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Teh

Resluts

taht

they're/their/there

your/you're

were/we're

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I know I have some common, reoccurring typing mistakes, but I can't list them. It happens automatically, but my brain fixes it too fast ;)

2 capitals at the beginning of a sentence is definitely one of them, though

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Switching between OSX and Windows on my mac messes up my shortcuts like simple copy paste