Post Some of the Common Mistakes That You Make While You're Typing..

Ỉ̸̸̢̘̰̠̩̝̜̘̗̩̹̬͌̒͝ ̡̍ͩ͊ͬͣ̔͛ͦ͋̈́̈̆̉̊̀͏͕̗̩̺̪̺͙͍͚͉͓̝͖͉̮̯̕ͅn̶̴̩̠͕̺ͤ͐͊͛͊́͢͝e̴͊̆ͫͦ͌͊̏̍̈́ͤ͐͑ͤ̅̅̒͋͏̗̝͚̝̞v̴̸̸͍̹̣͚̩̱͔͕̣̥̫̞̩͖̭̳͎̩ͤ͗̐͑̾̄͛͂̌̚͘͢ͅẹ̛̣͉̼̖̮̳̟̙̩̅ͨͨ̃ͩͦ̉͛̄̄ͤ̓̔̐̿̚͡ṟ̡̜̹̞͎̦͓̈́ͭ͋ͧͪ͌̃͊̔̐ͥͫͭ ̢̧̼̪͕̣̼̝̯͖̦̯͉̟̟̖̩͔̤̪͔͐̈́̈́ͩͥ̑̑ͣͣ̊͊̿̌̋̉͐̉̇̏t̢͗̑͐̔̓̂҉̧̹͉̲̮̠̮̝͟y̪̯͓̲̬̹͕̺̰̭̦̱̼͔͑̉͐͊ͥ̆͆͐͋ͫ̎̈̉̔ͬ̈̿̚͜͝p̶̵̧̖͚̬ͯ͊ͤ̓̈́̏ͯͫ͗̃ͣ͗̈̍̽̎͂ͧ͝e͑ͮ̓̽ͥͮ̒̐͆̔͑̑̌͑ͣ̚҉̢̨̡͔̪͈̖̻͚̗̝̻͚̱̥̮͔̳̘̻̜͠ ͣ̇́͊ͯ̆̎ͭͩ̿ͩͣ̿̇ͤͨ̚̕҉̹̯̮͈i̷̡͌̏ͫ҉̭̳͙̝̹͔̗̗̼͚͍͍̰̜̦̜ǹ̢̩̩͍̤̦͇̟̝̺̻̿͗̓̃͒̿͐͊̾̿̋̇̾ͥ̈́͐̕͡ͅͅc̢̛͙͉̱̜̝̱̮͓̺ͦ̒̋̇͆ͦ̈ͯ͑͑͛ͫ́ǫ̷̵͎̮̭̲͔̭̮̗̬̖̩̭̟̲͛̀͆͂͐ͧͭͨ̌̐ͮ̓̿ͯ̂̂̀͑͜͞rͣ̃ͯͯ̐̒̽̎ͤ͢͏͏͖̟̟̖͚̫̣̘̹̙̺̲͕̯͕r̄͑̾͛ͧ̆͜͏͍̣͉̺͍̩̲̻̲͓̹͕͟͝e̵̡̛̪̞͈̖̭̓ͣͨ̂̒͘c̜͙͈̗͈̉ͮ͋̌̋͘͢͝ṫ̵̒͂ͪ̎ͯ̀́͘͞҉̞̘̗͔̣̖lͭͮ̓͑̑̈́̒ͩ̇̒̊̽ͭ̃̃̚͏̡̣̠̺͚̦̠͔͔̞͙̝̣̬̘̖̮̜ͅy̵͖̝̹̠͈̯̝͎͎̟̲̻̗̱̰̪̝̬͗̓ͫͦ̽͊̽͊͌ͬͨ̀͗̄ͯ̎ͥ́̚̚͡

Because he had a hard drive.

Usually I misspell english words on purpose and let firefox spellcheck correct them. But most mistakes are because I have bad position. Like now. And having FI/SE keyboard doesn't make it easy. Most common because of it is writing canät instead of can't.

So I'm not the only one with a defective right pinky, yay! :P Can't think of anything else right now, but there are some words that I constantly misspell.

I'll almost always type I's as capital, and have to backspace because I'm always thinking that I's need to be capitalized. I also commonly switch the last two letters in a word, and words that are similar (word-work, think-thing, regards-retards, etc) with a single letter changed will commonly come out as the opposite of what I meant.

I'm also horrible at going from membrane to my mechanical. College uses membrane keyboards for obvious reasons, and I go there and barely any keys actuate. Then I come home, and I depress each key completely for a few hours.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Totally is toetally

@werto165

k   

kk

kkk

kkkk

kkkkk

kkkkkk

kkkkkkk

kkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkk

kkkkkkk

kkkkkk

kkkkk

kkkk

kkk

kk

k

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I alway spell portal portak, andf and andf 

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I always write sex instead on sec,

always when playing arma - afk 2 sex

come back and mates are asking me about how was the missus

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I'm dyslexic so everything gets Tripple read before I press "post" haha but sometimes il, have words messed up beyond recognition ...

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

man this jacket is shitting.

shiting.

stylung.

stlgn.

styil

fuuuck alright try agian.

damn man this jacket it styilgn

fuuuuuk. 

stuff like that. xD

with a model M i never hit the wrong key. :'c

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

if im on my phone i type AMD instead of and. because it autocorrects from amd to AMD..................

yeah.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Switching between OSX and Windows on my mac messes up my shortcuts like simple copy paste

Oh damn, that's happening to me right now. I work on a MacBook at work and have a Windows laptop at home. I keep swiping the touchpad of my Win laptop, expecting things to happen  <_<

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

"teh" instead of "the" is my most common mistake.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I sometimes type, I FUCKING HATE YOU, instead of hello...... thats quite a common typo

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

All of them, English is one of my worst skills.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I mostly only make mistakes that involve pressing one key before another, like so:

• taht
  • teh
  • liek
  • bloody he;;
  • you foken wo tmate
  • a

Bonus Round:

• color
  • realize
  • fiber
  • meter

Not: I don't actually misspell them, just having a go at the 'Mericanised versions of some words. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Comma, splice.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I Fujinon Nate IT ahven I'm using The kehtivad on my natuke lahutage on my iPad and IT võrreldes English words to Estonian words.

(I fucking hate it when I'm using the keyboard of my native language on my iPad and it corrects English words to Estonian words)

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

So I'm not the only one with a defective right pinky, yay! :P Can't think of anything else right now, but there are some words that I constantly misspell.

It might be just me, but I tend to accidentally cut of sentences mid-way through when looking for the apostrophe with my pinky and instead hitting enter. :lol:

IT WORKS! ...I think

ize or ise?

I'm from the UK and sometimes when I'm typing words with their english spellings like 'realise' I consider changing it to the US spelling because auto correct tells me too.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Never using the shift key for capitals. I literally just use the caps-clock key twice.

I have odd typing habits since I basically taught myself how to type. For ex. with my right hand I only use my 'pointer' finger, yet my left hand I use them all.... Even though I'm right handed. I need to break that habit.  Please not I'm not like picking up my finger typing one letter slowly before searching for the next with that one finger, I use it like I would my other fingers, just it covers all the letters on the right side.... If that makes sense.

I miss-type a lot, maybe because of the above, but more likely just my poor language skills in general. Its annoying, I'll think of a word I'm about to write, then all of the sudden my mind will go blank. I'll spend the next five minutes trying to think of it while my head fills with words with similar meanings and/or look/sound the same.... but not the actual word I want. It's f*cking annoying when trying to work.

Thank whatever gods or idols you may worship for spell checker, am'ir'igt?

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Pressing the CAPS LOCK BY ACCIDENT BUT I ACTUALLY WANTED TO PRESS shift KEY

I sometimes type, I FUCKING HATE YOU, instead of hello...... thats quite a common typo

I think you're doing it wrong if that happens a lot. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

My apple adjustable keyboard is ergonomic, so mostly nothing. Other than no Q's because my q is dying

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."