Same Sex Marriage? (your view)

Bicko96

em..procreate?anyway ,its just me. you may like a tipe of...cake while i would not.

You are entitled to like a certain cake ann you want, though it becomes a problem when you are offended by other people liking a different cake without good reason. Or in this case no reason.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

No issue at all and i'm glad i live in a country that allows people to be happy in doing so.  :)

You are entitled to like a certain cake ann you want, though it becomes a problem when you are offended by other people liking a different cake without good reason. Or in this case no reason.

well you see ... you really don`t know the feeling . so please,let me stick to my opinion. 

i am irritated by gay people.its not natural from my pov.i feel offended. end of story

Regardless whether it's natural or not, it affects you how?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Regardless whether it's natural or not, it affects you how?

like i said , i just feel offended.i don`t want to see them or know them. ofc you can go and do whatever you want.its just my opinion. damn

like i said , i just feel offended.i don`t want to see them or know them. ofc you can go and do whatever you want.its just my opinion. damn

I'm no expert in this subject but I'm pretty sure that kind of view works both ways

EDIT: Also there are homosexuals in this forum, how does that make you feel, just curious?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

EDIT: Also there are homosexuals in this forum, how does that make you feel, just curious?

I feel like s3ns3 is getting hate for putting an unpopular opinion out there, so I wanna make an anti-antigay comment here. I think what you said is pretty spot on. I mean that's why for the longest time, gays had a hard time "coming out". I assume, just like racism, everyone treats you alright until they see your defining detail that fits a stereotype whether it may be your skin colour or dress or hairstyle. 

S3ns3 probably just had some bad experiences with gay people (though I don't see how that's possible). When I was a kid, I used to be scared of black people. I grew up watching movies that always portrayed them as scary thugs (and some do look incredibly menacing...Eg. Travis from Continuum anyone?). As I grew up I've learnt to ignore that stereotype. Hopefully so can S3ns3 in the coming years.

Travis is so fcking badass.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Agreed, now it's time for a coffee, can someone put the kettle on

I'd like to direct your attention to the animal kingdom, since you don't feel it's natural. If it isn't natural, why has homosexuality been observed in around 1500 different species of animal?

ahh was about to say this.

I see it all the time when I take my dog to the dog park lol

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I am for same sex marriage as I am also gay however I feel as if topics like this should stay off the internet as they usually cause massive debate and arguments. 

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

I don't have a problem with it. Just don't come on to me, that's all.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

em..procreate?anyway ,its just me. you may like a tipe of...cake while i would not.

procreate like "creationism"?

I don't see why you would be offended. If you were being hit on 24 / 7 I might see your point somewhat but...

In my oppinion, I don't mind homosexuals, or them getting married to eachother.

The only thing I am slightly irritated about is them having children.

NOT because I think homosexuals would make bad parents, but because I think the child might get somewhat stigmatised, especially during puberty and might being ripped on for having two daddies.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

As a bisexual, I find this hilarious. People have their opinions, whether they are baseless or not. "I'm not into penis eww!" is a good enough explanation for me. However, if your opinions start limiting civil rights, you can bugger off. (i.e. "you're gay, thus we're not hiring you", etc.)

Agreed

I feel like s3ns3 is getting hate for putting an unpopular opinion out there, so I wanna make an anti-antigay comment here. I think what you said is pretty spot on. I mean that's why for the longest time, gays had a hard time "coming out". I assume, just like racism, everyone treats you alright until they see your defining detail that fits a stereotype whether it may be your skin colour or dress or hairstyle. 

S3ns3 probably just had some bad experiences with gay people (though I don't see how that's possible). When I was a kid, I used to be scared of black people. I grew up watching movies that always portrayed them as scary thugs (and some do look incredibly menacing...Eg. Travis from Continuum anyone?). As I grew up I've learnt to ignore that stereotype. Hopefully so can S3ns3 in the coming years.

Travis is so fcking badass.

What I encourage people top do is look at their beliefs, and morals and even prejudices and see if any of it is based on something that isn't just based on popular opinion. Not saying that is the case but if society is to progress we than we have to be real to ourselves.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Im against it.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Im against it.

How come?

i am irritated by gay people.its not natural from my pov.i feel offended. end of story

Well, rape is natural. Does that really make any difference of how you view it? Plus, dolphins have gay sex all the time.

Im against it.

Any particular reason for that?

How come?

Well in short im a christian. And I just think it shouldnt be that way. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

JaeDee884, on 29 Jun 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

I'm not against a legal equivalent.

I'm just against the use of the word marriage cause I'm against definitions of words being altered.

Course I wouldn't stop anyone doing it, it's their own choice and have no right to say that they can't.

I just don't like the word being used.

You do realize that the word "marriage" (and the definition of it, there of.) is not connected to religion or the Bible at all nor did it originate from the Bible or Biblical times, right? Sure, the Bible uses the word, but the Bible also uses words like "the" and "and."

I suppose you don't want gays to use those words either...

Nobody should marry, it's evil i say.. :D

But if you do, marry what or who ever you whant, it's all good with me.

Well, rape is natural. Does that really make any difference of how you view it? Plus, dolphins have gay sex all the time.

Any particular reason for that?

Well, it's Dolphins after all ;P

But the problem here is that the arguments like "unnatural" or "god..." really don't have any scientific background and it's more of a personal oppinion hence there is not much point in awaiting a convincing answer rather than a personal oppinion.

Well in short im a christian. And I just think it shouldnt be that way. 

No offence, but I always find it weird to see christians in a tech forum ^^ Donno why, feels contradicting ^^

But the problem here is that the arguments like "unnatural" or "god..." really don't have any scientific background and it's more of a personal oppinion hence there is not much point in awaiting a convincing answer rather than a personal oppinion.

No offence, but I always find it weird to see christians in a tech forum ^^ Donno why, feels contradicting ^^

None taken. 

I'm not for it but i'm not against it. While i don't particularly agree with homosexuality i do believe that people have the right to have their own opinion on the subject and that if someone is homosexual then they should have the same rights as everyone else. The way i look at it is it doesn't affect me because i'm not being forced to do anything i don't want to therefore i don't have to get involved. 

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Well, the unnatural argument is generally wrong, but the god argument is one you just can't argue for or against other than by debating the separation of church and state or maybe asking them why it matter what other people do.

i don't particularly agree with homosexuality

What does that even mean?