Same Sex Marriage? (your view)

Bicko96

To everyone who is arguing with @beebskadoo, just let him be, as we all have different opinions. Why ask for someone's opinion if we are going to bash them? Live and let live :)

PC in Profile

im fine with it gay people are some of the nicest people i have ever met

My girlfriend was brought up a Muslim and struggles with the thought of any type of non-religious marriage. She believes that people should do what they want, and if they want to enter a civil partnership then they should be free to do so, but she also believes that marriage should be strictly reserved for a religious bond between a man and a woman, and I'm kind of inclined to agree with her.

Marriage is, and always has been, a religious joining of two people. Civil partnerships are a different matter.

My girlfriend was brought up a Muslim and struggles with the thought of any type of non-religious marriage. She believes that people should do what they want, and if they want to enter a civil partnership then they should be free to do so, but she also believes that marriage should be strictly reserved for a religious bond between a man and a woman, and I'm kind of inclined to agree with her.

Marriage is, and always has been, a religious joining of two people. Civil partnerships are a different matter.

No, Marriage in the modern sense is a contract. However the ones that are arguing for their marriage values have stolen the concept of marriage from religions that were there thousands of years around before the Abrahamic religions were. birthed.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

im fine with it gay people are some of the nicest people i have ever met

Same here, some gay people I've met seem to like their sexual inuendo's a fair bit, quite entertaining to listen to lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Id hope I can one day marry, it would be awesome to marry my partner! So yes I do support it. ^.^

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB OC GHz Edition | Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz

Are you homosexual?? if you are.. MORE POWER TO YOU!!!

yes

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

My mind has not been poisoned by the children of abraham and their fiendish ways

So I have no issue with it.

At least his better than Julia Gillard.

Haha, I guess so. It's the same party so I don't know. Just like the fact that he's for same-sex marriage. Australia's supposed to be the "we don't give a f*ck what you do in your personal life" country. I like to think anyway :L

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

yes

How is it to be a homosexual in usa??

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

People should be able to do what they want. If you are allowed to marry someone from a diffrent sex, you should be able to marry someone from your own. Heck, you should be able to marry anything you want. If you for some reason have the desire to marry a door, then you should be able to do that.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

People should be able to do what they want. If you are allowed to marry someone from a diffrent sex, you should be able to marry someone from your own. Heck, you should be able to marry anything you want. If you for some reason have the desire to marry a door, then you should be able to do that.

Agreed but on the door part of what you typed, if I knew someone with a desire to marry a door I think I'd be seeking some profesional help

I think there should be some regulations in what (but not who) you can marry, I think I saw a documentary a few years ago where someone literally married a horse, I'm a pretty open minded guy but that was *need to finish this sentence, damnit mind is a blank* anyway I hope you get my drift lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Agreed but on the door part of what you typed, if I knew someone with a desire to marry a door I think I'd be seeking some profesional help

I think there should be some regulations in what (but not who) you can marry, I think I saw a documentary a few years ago where someone literally married a horse, I'm a pretty open minded guy but that was *need to finish this sentence, damnit mind is a blank* abyway I hope you get my drift lol

Yeah on second though, what I said was kinda ridicolous :P but I think it got my point across

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Yeah on second though, what I said was kinda ridicolous :P but I think it got my point across

Sure did along with a giggle lol

How is it to be a homosexual in usa??

hell, i'm not even coming out so long as i'm in the town that i am. its full of homophobic hicks :|

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Marriage is to be with the one that you truly love.. If it is the same sex, then go ahead..

hell, i'm not even coming out so long as i'm in the town that i am. its full of homophobic hicks :|

It's sad that you have to do that but sometimes it's better not to deal with their crap, I hope one day you can come out in a supportive town

It's sad that you have to do that but sometimes it's better not to deal with their crap, I hope one day you can come out in a supportive town

im leaving the hell hole im in when i turn 18 >_> 

im leaving the hell hole im in when i turn 18 >_> 

Sounds good, also if you ever need to talk about whatever *tries not to make it sound weird but fails miserably* just PM me or something.

I am neither for nor against same sex marriage; I have several gay friends, but I also have several religious friends. Your beliefs are your prerogative, and it would be hypocritical of me to choose one or the other.

I will be voting in the upcoming election in Australia (I'm the kind of person that takes the extra ten minutes to vote below the line), but I won't be taking same sex marriage into consideration when voting.

Sounds good, also if you ever need to talk about whatever *tries not to make it sound weird but fails miserably* just PM me or something.

thanks -gives fox treat- :D

thanks -gives fox treat- :D

*Ooo chocolate*

*Ooo chocolate*

post-5552-0-50730800-1372613206.gif

*Ooo chocolate*

lol is that Sponge Bob or something?

lol is that Sponge Bob or something?

yea, where was your childhood?